Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commodore Prime Operator Suit is bugged. AGAIN!!

Ragow

Commodore prime operator suit, the suit came with zephyr prime access. It was already bugged chain was clipping through everywhere and now after Update 28: Deadlock Protocol its colors are bugged can't change its colors it is mostly fixed to black please fix it DE. Pleaseeee!Adsiz.png

Edited by Ragow
  • Like 6

Can also confirm. prior to the update i had the 'padding' (chest, shoulders, etc.) colored red, they are now all black with only some barely visible red trimmings around the incorrectly colored areas. Also, the Commodore prime hood's collar when open may have changed it's color as well, but i cant be certain on that one.

When this gets fixed can we please also get a pass on the Commodore Prime Apparel (belt + chain) as well so that they have the proper movement physics and positioning they had prior to the operator cosmetic rework so that they stop hanging so low and clipping through the operator when it isnt standing straight up in it's idle pose? it clips through the operator model anytime you move around in operator mode.

• Like 2

Yes! I can also confirm this is happening to me as well, my colors a all messed up now and look ugly. I am glad other people are having this issue and it is not just my game or something. Lets hope DE Can fix this sooner rather than later. 

40 minutes ago, Sahiratu said:

I hope this suit gets unvaulted soon ;_;

I don't recommend buying it because it seems like DE doesn't care about this suit or anyone who has it this suit is broken since Fortuna update which is like 2 years ago when they reworked operator models. Its apparel doesn't fit correctly and it's chain just cuts through the operators leg in battle stance and when walking. And now you can't even color it as you wish if DE will ever fix this suit completely with its apparel and everything only then I would recommend it because it was such a nice suit when it first came but I have many doubts about it after 2 years of no fixing and it is not fair at all especially considering that we gave real money to have that suit which is not cheap

Edited by Ragow
  • Like 1

Glad to see other people are noticing all the operator bugs, though I haven't experienced this one (I don't have this suit) but sadly it seems DE won't bother fixing bugs, just add more until they become features.

(Operators turning inside out when you aim being one, I've been hoping they will change but it seems they won't.)

On 2020-06-15 at 3:09 PM, Grav_Starstrider said:

8YUQCMH.gif
One channel does this, another channel does approximately the same, and the third channel only changes some small patches of color in the back.

BTW in case anybody can't see it well enough, there are outlines and patches that are taking the colors selected, but not the same areas as before, and it's turning the rest of the suit a gnarly tint that's the opposite color as selected.

Come ooooon DE, premium paid-for-with-cash content has been bugged for 6 days now, slow bugfix responses will soil the perception of an otherwise fantastic update.