Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.2

[DE]Megan

When leveling Protea, her first ability's duration goes up as you level. Like level 1 you go from (just example) 10 seconds-15 seconds, then level 2 it goes 15-20, but then level 3 it drops back down to 10 seconds. is it supposed to stay 10 all the way through or is it broken atm?

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

I would like to skip cutscenes to be Individual only not affecting the whole squad. I am sick and tired having my cutscene enjoyment to be ruined by some impatient Tennos.

This is going to sound old but.. can't you just play solo? Matchmaking is there for a reason. If you play public, then expecting random strangers to do or not do something is kinda short-sighted. Even when you ask them nicely, they'll just skip the cutscene, and have every right to.

If this is happening in friends/invite only... lol

12 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please find a way to revert this. Forced cutscenes and animations make the Exploiter Orb, Ropalolyst, and the new Jackal fight extremely boring and annoying after the first few attempts. There's a reason people disliked sitting through the Profit Taker dialogue from Little Duck for ages and we got a skip for that, and this Jackal fight is no different. Cutscenes anywhere in Warframe should be skippable without exception.

the big problem with your examples is the cutscenes in missions are only a few seconds long, while the dialogue in Fortuna with eudi and little duck, etc, took a minute or 2, while not being in the middle of gameplay

if no one told you about the parazon bug, i will, i just did a mission of the jackel and when it says, "use your parazon" i press x i hear the sound of it using it but nothing happens, so that bug is still there, so still unplayable thanks

1 minute ago, UltimatetlyANinja said:

I disagree. Cutscenes in any game serve to give context and flavor to boss battles. Warframe is no exception. You just want to speed run the boss without any interuptions in the most efficient way. And since not that many people have been complaining about cutscenes in warframe so far (as far as i have seen), your complain about this is as meaning full as a fly. Sorry to say but the cutscenes stay. The end.

You haven't been around long enough or read the complaints to any degree, else you wouldn't say anything about cutscene skipping in Warframe. Cutscenes are nice the first, second, and maybe the third time around, but this is a farming game and you'll be re-playing the same thing many times over, any- and everything gets annoying after multiple repetitions, we don't need to be forced to suck our thumbs before actually getting to the killing.

Also, nice way to say "your opinion is irrelevant", good job. Now kindly bugger off with your own irrelevant opinion. The end?

Just before hotfix dropped I got hardlocked out of the Jackal fight (Venus/Fossa) and had to Abort the mission.

I was in the 2nd stage of the fight, when I think(?) I died as Operator OR I somehow dropped out of bounds, which teleports you back to where the LAST location of the operator was.

EITHER way, I got teleported back to the 1st Stage room with no way of returning to the battle arena to continue the 2nd Stage of Jackal Boss fight. The big Window/Door that transfers you and the Jackal after 1st Parazon finisher to the next room - it was closed.

So if for any reason a player is teleported back to any location because of dying/outOfBounds/etc. : It should return you back to the Stage the actual fight is proceeding on.

Just now, hugeblackdude said:

the big problem with your examples is the cutscenes in missions are only a few seconds long, while the dialogue in Fortuna with eudi and little duck, etc, took a minute or 2, while not being in the middle of gameplay

If you removed the cutscenes and invulnerability phases from the Jackal rework, you would end up with the old Jackal boss-fight in a new shiny room. Sure, they aren't that long, but they add up to a shallow overhaul of a boss. Do you remember people being bothered about Ash requiring players to sit through animations? Parazon attacks to bosses are no different. There is a reason Bladestorm separated clones from the player and has an opt in.

15 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Please find a way to revert this. Forced cutscenes and animations make the Exploiter Orb, Ropalolyst, and the new Jackal fight extremely boring and annoying after the first few attempts. There's a reason people disliked sitting through the Profit Taker dialogue from Little Duck for ages and we got a skip for that, and this Jackal fight is no different. Cutscenes anywhere in Warframe should be skippable without exception.

except for the very first time. gotta make them suffer a little bit

Using new glaive in Deadlock quest remainded me that u cant throw or trigger expolsion of glaive with heavy attack button during dual wielding it with secoundary weapon and if u using gauss 4th ability he cant some time throw it by holding quick mele what make dual wielding even more useless, unintuitive  and broken

12 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Sheesh man chillout, don't you see they are trying to fix it? The entitlement of you guys is so childish.

Hey, just to verify:
Is there a difference between Gauth Bracket (A versatile bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Naramon polarity.) and the Hona Bracket (A versatile bracket featuring a Mod slot with a Naramon polarity.)?

Or is it just buy and craft costs?

2 minutes ago, BlackMesa said:

Sheesh man chillout, don't you see they are trying to fix it? The entitlement of you guys is so childish.

You still can't skip the Profit-Taker cutscene dialogue with one click. That was released in 2018. I am speaking up about an issue that has been forced down players throats for years with quests and boss "reworks" were added, and until every cutscene, dialogue or parazon/gameplay related, I will voice why it's junk to not allow players to opt out of something that only feels special once or twice out of multiple runs.

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

If you removed the cutscenes and invulnerability phases from the Jackal rework, you would end up with the old Jackal boss-fight in a new shiny room. Sure, they aren't that long, but they add up to a shallow overhaul of a boss. Do you remember people being bothered about Ash requiring players to sit through animations? Parazon attacks to bosses are no different. There is a reason Bladestorm separated clones from the player and has an opt in.

true, but tbf it is a game mechanic and doesn't impede the rest of the squad, its less then a 5 second wait. Also you're disagreeing with me right? Just wanna be sure.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.2

Changes:

• Granum Void enemies during the final mission of The Deadlock Protocol Quest will now drop Ammo and Energy.

Thank you!

28 minutes ago, Voltage said:

If it was any longer I might agree with you. As it stands, it's short enough that I judge it under the rules of "loading screen" rather than "cutscene". Five unskippable seconds won't kill you

its been a while since we got a small arsenal UI refresh with the colored, separate icons for wf, companion and vehicle, but said icons are always blue and yellow colored no matter what colors are selected in custom UI. can you make it so that those icons adapt the color that we select in the custom UI?

also can the landingcraft appearance UI get ABC tabs like wf, companion, weapon and operator appearance UI?

Archived