Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.2

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please find a way to revert this. Forced cutscenes and animations make the Exploiter Orb, Ropalolyst, and the new Jackal fight extremely boring and annoying after the first few attempts. There's a reason people disliked sitting through the Profit Taker dialogue from Little Duck for ages and we got a skip for that, and this Jackal fight is no different. Cutscenes anywhere in Warframe should be skippable without exception.

95 likes and still underrated.

9 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

The Gaze chamber gets all puncture damage removed when using a primary grip. All 4 of them. 

Is this intentional or is this a bug? 

Warframe0152.jpg

Yeah it is, the weapon is also so buggy that it sometimes thinks of enemies as a wall dealing no damage to them, the aoe is so big that it gets stuck on any environment even when u re not aiming at it, ALL primary kitguns are bugged and terrible, idk why de's didnt playtest them.

9 часов назад, PollexMessier сказал:

If you reach the extraction room before the treasurer spawns, they'll spawn inside of the extraction zone, won't leave, and their crown will be unobtainable if you're solo. They need to have some sort of pathing behavior that forces them to avoid the extraction zone entirely to prevent this from happening

Well, 7 years in the game and they still spawn Loot Crates/Marks in extraction zone with no regard for solo play. I guess we have to live with that.

10 hours ago, CathaelSM said:

Weeping wounds and bloodrush arent working on garudas talons

DE, just make Bloodrush and other similar mods work on Exalted weapons. This exclusion doesn't make any sense after all the various nerfs and the melee rework, and it keeps breaking. Most exalted weapons aren't even as powerful as normal melee weapons now.

...Actually, let me put this in a way you might be more receptive to these days: Do you want to sell Wukong skins or not?

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please find a way to revert this. Forced cutscenes and animations make the Exploiter Orb, Ropalolyst, and the new Jackal fight extremely boring and annoying after the first few attempts. There's a reason people disliked sitting through the Profit Taker dialogue from Little Duck for ages and we got a skip for that, and this Jackal fight is no different. Cutscenes anywhere in Warframe should be skippable without exception.

yeah no, i tried doing jackal several times and every time they skip it making it bug out where he wouldnt take a single damage from the parazon attack

11 hours ago, Voltage said:

You still can't skip the Profit-Taker cutscene dialogue with one click. That was released in 2018. I am speaking up about an issue that has been forced down players throats for years with quests and boss "reworks" were added, and until every cutscene, dialogue or parazon/gameplay related, I will voice why it's junk to not allow players to opt out of something that only feels special once or twice out of multiple runs.

Ok then, how do you want the process of doing this to go when you can skip it? Let's use profit taker as an example. Universal skip, where you will have other people snapping at you for taking their fun away from them, or do you just want to stand around doing nothing while the boss is invulnerable to anything you do so the fight doesn't potentially bug out while another player might be doing the thing instead of you?

Should it only be the player who's doing the thing that can interrupt and noone else to save potential issues from happening?  Same issue above where less people are happy either way you slice it.

I would personally think that drastically shortening the cutscenes would work better. If the game requiires some loading of things while the cutscene plays, I doubt it needs all of it (but DE can correct me I guess), so having a better scene-transition and a much shorter scene, I think would be acceptable after the first go of the boss...but then you have the same issue again, or should those cutscenes be forced into 'first time' mode when a new player is in the group...

Protea's turret dmg (her 2) feels very underwhelming. The dmg on it feels very lackluster, I was testing against some heavy gunners lvl40 with about 300% power strength and she was even struggling to kill them. I think this could be solved by adding scaling dmg to it like Vaubans Fletchette Orb (his 2), to make her scale alot better when the levels get abit higher.

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.2

Changes:

• Granum Void enemies during the final mission of The Deadlock Protocol Quest will now drop Ammo and Energy.
  • Removed the ability to skip transition cinematic in the Jackal Arena fight due to resulting in many broken states.
  • Slightly increased the radius range of Corpus Security Cameras in the Corpus Ship as many cameras are now too far away from doors to actually affect them.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Jackal getting stuck in midair while doing its ‘UFO’ attack, resulting in an inability to progress in the fight. If you still see this, let us know. 
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to skip the Jackal 2nd phase cut scene after a Host migration had occurred. 
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when quickly selecting and previewing Companions while not having any Companions previously roaming the ship.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur during a Bounty. 
  • Fixed entering the Granum Void with upwards velocity resulting in flying through the sky into a void-out zone that sends you back to the Corpus Ship.
  • Fixed ability to sell the Stropha Components for Ducats.
  • Fixed some Fish Bait not properly floating in the water.
  • Fixed the Moa "Drimper Bracket" using the same model as the new "Hona Bracket" when viewed in Legs’ Shop. 
  • Fixed Condor Dropships in Orb Vallis not moving at all.
  • Fixed Helstrum missing from the Codex and an inability to Chat link it.
  • Fixed for Phantasma secondary fire explosion not making sound.
  • Fixed the Velox jittering at the end of its reload animation.
  • Fixed Protea Ability sounds not ducking when a Transmission is playing. 
  • Fixed some broken lighting in certain Corpus Ship tileset rooms.
  • Fixed electric sparks audio in Jackal arena not ending when the FX expires.
  • Fixed Fortuna Heist Room music sometimes cutting out when getting briefed. 
  • Fixed sleigh bell audio for the Festive Orbiter Decorations playing while viewing the Codex, which could overlap with Quest dioramas.
  • Fixed Pets appearing with Default colours at first.
  • Fixed a container in the Corpus Ship tileset that was missing it’s blocking volumes, which allowed you to pass through the object.
  • Fixed some breakable Grates in the Corpus Ship tileset appearing as non-breakable.
  • Fixes towards incorrect fog rendering when viewing skyboxes from your Railjack.
  • Fixed a script error the could occur when interacting with a Golden Hand Shrine.
  • Fixed a script error when trying to claim a Pet after previewing other Pets in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed a script error when receiving a buff from Chroma’s Vex Armor.
  • Fixed a script error in the ‘Provide Fish’ screen with Fisher Hai-Luk.
  • Fixed numerous HUD script errors that could occur when playing an Interception mission.
  • Fixed a few script errors that could occur when deactivating Titania’s Razorwing Ability. 
  • Fixed a script error when entering into the Granum Void.
  • Fixed a script error when making a choice in the Weave.
  • Fixed frame rate limiter in cases where the system was able to render at more than 1000 FPS.

With this new update, the xbox controller button "LT" trigger button is not functioning for the aim and guide.  I am not able to use do the melee combos or aim with "LT trigger button" not working.  Yes, I use a controller when playing...hehe...

unknown.png

Trying to just run through these solo is interesting, since the shekel-lad decided to just run in circles at extraction after spawning there. 

On a related note, I commonly only see ~50 enemies even appear in the void, and the first at least 10 times I ran through the Zenith void, I could not get above t2 rewards- Killing 75 enemies is kinda hard when you sit around waiting for 15-30 seconds, with quite literally no spawns.

Conversely, I almost think the warframe is affecting the Specters there. My first trips in with Atlas yield low (like, 50-60) level spawns,  while my Wisp and Protea were consistently getting one-tapped by, if I read the level correctly, level 112 enemies. If I can snag a screenshot of that, will be updating it here or in a later post.

Outside of that, decent update. The Granum void and questline has been fun, and I look forward to trying the new weapons...and then trying them again in 6 months to a year, if they need a riven.

14 hours ago, Voltage said:

i agree with you on the profit taker however everything else is absolutely trivial and whether there is a skip or not does not hold any meaning seeing how short they are. If you really are annoyed by a cutscene with a length of maybe 2-5 seconds then you have a problem of being overly impatient. There are way bigger issues that DE needs to address rather than being able to skip these scenes or not

Love when the treasure runs into extraction on solo mode, doesn't leave, and then despawns.  I thought scott said you would always get a coin every mission. 

Plus why do I have to wait for it to spawn, can't they just spawn once I complete the mission like with capture or something. 

Also I thought we were finished with the stupid, pick up item to get item that will just cause issues like with ayatan stars falling into bad places. 

Archived