Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Cannot Just Stop Udating The Game With New Content And Balance.

tripletriple

This game is in beta. There are several things that need to be tweaked. People QQ and say they are going to quit all the time and usually end up staying. The point is there are things that need to be fixed and they are forgotten because of constant new content. It just needs to slow down for a week or two and have some serious thought put into what is wrong, right now.

Edited by KingKeif

Your completely wrong. What we already have needs to be better. Content tends to be rolled out haphazardly and its problems prevent older issues from being fixed. More content is the last thing warframe needs at this specific time. The list of things that need polish is just too long.

I think that I started to prefer bug fixing over content the moment that I wasted all my revives because my Ash fell through the map 4 times in the Orokin Void.

Always make sure you're standing on top of something (like a box) before bladestorming. That's how I've managed to avoid falling through the map. Just make sure you jump out of the box when it sinks you into it. Otherwise you may end up falling through the map when it sinks you again. Yeah I know, it's common sense.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

Last Wednesday, they pushed out some new mod for us to farm...it should keep people busy for a week or two...

and at the meantime...2 big fps games is just around the corner...I think this is the best time for them to do bug fixing and balancing. People will be back when they are bored with those games and see this game is more balance and stable and with more new contents.

Edited by Jsbar554

Last Wednesday, they pushed out some new mod for us to farm...it should keep people busy for a week or two...

Heavy Sarcasm: Nah, people are already done with those. Now they need Grineer and Corpus Vaults with their own Key-things and even more mods.

f they do peopel will leave, content has to be put out! I understand bugs and balances must be made, but if content stops, so will the peopel playing.

I'm playing for over 600 hours now and I don't mind a pause for content. I have a lot of content unfinished yet - these new mods for one. I would rather see more bugfixing and balancing, more polishing.

Little do people realize that bug fixes and balances are a form of content. Content does not have to be a new planet or new guns.

Rather than distracting us with a shiny new thing, why not polish and dust off the thing that we know is shiny underneath the muck?

Hmm, if they stop with new content, they will kill this game ( tho DE is killing WF with every new update ).

IMHO they should employ extra people just for debugging team, so new content would not suffer and bugs would be fixed.

Fork some money DE. Employ some coders and debuggers.

Edited by RoboDog