Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Shoulder Guard has annoyingly diluted the Granum Void drop table.

DrivaMain

See this? 

Mortuus Shoulder Guard Nightmare Granum Void, Rotation C Uncommon (29.63%)

This item is one and done, once you get it you don't need another. After you acquire the shoulder guard now your chance of getting a usable item has dropped from 100% to 70.37%. 

Have you learned the mistake of including cosmetics on the main mission reward table? You just took out blazing step ephemera and then you included this with a large drop chance?

Edit : To all people defending this crap decision. You cannot sell duplicate shoulder guards for credits. So the dupes are just junks in your inventory.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 21

hace 36 minutos, DrivaMain dijo:

See this? 

Mortuus Shoulder Guard Nightmare Granum Void, Rotation C Uncommon (29.63%)

This item is one and done, once you get it you don't need another. After you acquire the shoulder guard now your chance of getting a usable item has dropped from 100% to 70.37%. 

Have you learned the mistake of including cosmetics on the main mission reward table? You just took out blazing step ephemera and then you included this with a large drop chance?

Ye it should be as a bonus rather than an actual drop, from the moment you get it, rotation C will have less % to be worth doing.

The drop table only has 4 drops. It's far from diluted and incredibly easy to farm all the things on the list. Talk about nitpicking. Would you rather have it be a 0.1% drop rate?

People will complain about anything and everything.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 3

Il y a 1 heure, Skaleek a dit :

The drop table only has 4 drops. It's far from diluted and incredibly easy to farm all the things on the list. Talk about nitpicking. Would you rather have it be a 0.1% drop rate?

People will complain about anything and everything.

It is a "one and done" item. Once you have it, you can't really get another. That doesn't stop the RNG dice from giving it to you over and over again because it has an incredibly high drop chance. You could get 10s of these unusable items before you get a single Protea Systems drop.

THAT is the problem.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Els236 said:

It is a "one and done" item. Once you have it, you can't really get another. That doesn't stop the RNG dice from giving it to you over and over again because it has an incredibly high drop chance. You could get 10s of these unusable items before you get a single Protea Systems drop.

THAT is the problem.

Once you have all 4 items, and lets be clear, the hardest item to get is still an astounding 10% chance, what do you care? If the shoulder was such a rare drop that you had to farm the content 100x more than you do now, how is that a net gain for you and your time? I am very content with the drop tables because all items are easily farmable. The protea systems are a one and done item too. Why aren't you complaining that the WF components dilute the drop table as well? You could get 10 protea systems before you get the shoulder drop. Why isnt that the problem?

We all know DE will never implement logic that "knows" what you've looted before, that is a pipe dream. They need to slow you down and make you grind, so lets not be delusional. I am just eternally grateful that this shoulder piece is not a 0.1% drop off a mob that spawns 1~3 times per mission.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Skaleek said:

Once you have all 4 items, and lets be clear, the hardest item to get is still an astounding 10% chance, what do you care? If the shoulder was such a rare drop that you had to farm the content 100x more than you do now, how is that a net gain for you and your time? I am very content with the drop tables because all items are easily farmable. The protea systems are a one and done item too. Why aren't you complaining that the WF components dilute the drop table as well? You could get 10 protea systems before you get the shoulder drop. Why isnt that the problem?

At least with Warframe Components I can sell it for Credits, but this Shoulder Guard is not tradeable and sellable. So after you get it you can’t salvage it. Before you mention Seeding Step, the blueprint can also be sold for credits.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

At least with Warframe Components I can sell it for Credits, but this Shoulder Guard is not tradeable and sellable. So after you get it you can’t salvage it. Before you mention Seeding Step, the blueprint can also be sold for credits.

Definitely not against it being sellable for credits.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Any other drop is nothing until I get the thing I want

Pretty much....

I mean people complain about the Mortus Shoulder Guard Actually being nothing but honestly The Stropha and Stahlta Stocks and Barrels are exactly the same.... Neither get me any close to Protea Chassis so those are Dead Drops too as far as I'm concerned...

5 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

I can understand bad RNG but when 40 players out of 100 also have bad RNG, there's something going on behind the scenes

There's no way of kmowing if that's actually the case... Atleast not for us... DE knows... But they're not going to confirm our Biases... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 minutes ago, (PSN)jaggerwanderer said:

Besides that, it seems to be a wide range of tenno are exerpiencing the same phenomenon.

One could just as easily Argue "Vocal Minority"....  That being said... We do have Usage Stats from last year my guess is Protea's Low Usage Stats has more to do with Acquisition then whether or not she's actually liked.... It's the same story for Hildryn and Khora....

• Like 1

The mortuus shoulder guard drop is literally nothing if you already own it, at least I can sell duplicate captura scenes, decor and parts, or trade the weapon parts. I don’t mind getting dupes I can sell/trade, I mind achieving rotation C on the hardest version of granuum void and getting literally nothing.

Edited by (NSW)albadicentra
Typo

7 minutes ago, (NSW)albadicentra said:

The mortuus shoulder guard drop is literally nothing if you already own it, at least I can sell duplicate captura scenes, decor and parts, or trade the weapon parts. I don’t mind getting dupes I can sell/trade, I mind achieving rotation C on the hardest version of granuum void and getting literally nothing.

The credits you get from those are terrible and trade them with who ?

I literally attempted this one time and nobody Was biting.... 

My guess is everybody already had the crap that I'm trying to Trade because they got Screwed by the RNG just like I was....

If it's not a Protea Blueprint... It's an Empty Drop... A big fat Waste of Time....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (NSW)albadicentra said:

This thread isn’t’t about whining about not getting protea, it’s about the fact that a rotation c reward on a bonus mission objective is literally nothing.

Same Difference.... It's not like the Granum Void has another Purpose... 😝

• Like 1