Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Crashes

superlev123

i had a Radeon RX 470 and ran the game on high with out any probloms, but then it fied so i upgraded to Radeon RX 580, thats when the problem started, first my game would just go nuts and the textures would get #*!%ed up, after some time it stareted crashing from time to time. so i turned down my graphics to medium, it worked for some time but then it started to happend agian. so i re installed. i still had the same problem. it got worse and worse. and now it crashes every time i load inot game, sometime even while it loads after login. it freezes the audio of discord and other programs work but sometimes there a RRRRRRRRR sound when it crashes then my screen goes black shuts down and comes back up to desktop. and chrome and discord need to load agian.Sometimes even discord gets #*!%ed up. there is no evolution report. i am in steam overlay and i tried everything the crash page said to do.

**EDIT**: i underclocked my GPU in AMD setting by 50, and i increased the power limit by 30 and it seems it stopped crashing. i will update if it crashes agian **by the way AMD doesnt keep the changes in tuning after restart so if it works and u restart your computer and then it starts crashing agian its becasue AMD software setting went back to default after restart or shut down**

Edit: played for a while. didtn crash in any missions, solution that i found:DX10 + increasing max power consumption. it only crashed few times since and not in mission.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb superlev123:

i had a Radeon RX 470 and ran the game on high with out any probloms, but then it fied so i upgraded to Radeon RX 580, thats when the problem started, first my game would just go nuts and the textures would get #*!%ed up, after some time it stareted crashing from time to time. so i turned down my graphics to medium, it worked for some time but then it started to happend agian. so i re installed. i still had the same problem. it got worse and worse. and now it crashes every time i load inot game, sometime even while it loads after login. it freezes the audio of discord and other programs work but sometimes there a RRRRRRRRR sound when it crashes then my screen goes black shuts down and comes back up to desktop. and chrome and discord need to load agian.Sometimes even discord gets #*!%ed up. there is no evolution report. i am in steam overlay and i tried everything the crash page said to do.

Go to Settings > System > Info > Windows-Specifications and tell me on what version you are. I used both 2004 and 1909 and it crashed on both.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600x 

16 gb Trident royal DDR4 

Powercolor Radeon RX 5700 8gb, latest driver (20.5.1)

Corsair vengeance 750w

I never had any problems at all with performance or crashing until the Deadlock Protocol patch. Before I upgraded windows to 2004 the game had massive frame stuttering right from the login screen, until it crashed my entire computer within a few minutes on both DX11 and DX10. I've now upgraded to 2004, and on DX11 I either get the massive stuttering issues right from the start and a PC crash, or it runs just fine for a seemingly random amount of time until PC crashes. On DX10 it hasn't crashed yet, but I've only tried it for about 2 hours. 

I'm running a dual monitor setup too. Primary monitor is an MSI Optix MAG322CQRV running at 1440p/144hz, with freesync turned off. Second monitor is an MSI Optix G27C, running 1080p/120hz

it seems like my gpu just turns off, my screen goes black, also the AMD radeon sofware crashes. the screen just freezes then it turns black, then the screen show that it is on HDMI mode. which only happens when turn off and on the screen.

Also running a RX-580 and having this problem for quite a while now. First I thought it might just be a Windows Update or Graphics Driver Bug but nothing ever really worked out. 

It runs stable for around 1-2 days and then just randomly starts to crash. Also it follows the same course of actions as superlev123 mentioned above.

I might try running DX10. 

Hope that this will get fixed soon enough.

mabey its a problem exlucive to the RX 580, cause i didnt see this bug at any where else plus i had a far worse GPU (RX 470) and it ran the game perfectly. and other comments with other GPU's got a similiar problem but a bit diffrent from what i get. im not sure why i am able to ran GTA 5 without problems mostly but this specific game causes me trouble. not only that but i get pretty high FPS in warframe and it still crashes. mabey RX 580 and similar GPU's just have a problem with warframe that other cards dont. until DE mentions it i guess idont have a choice but hope that the game doesnt crash while im doing a 10 min defence and or while im just about to finish a mission.

8 hours ago, Divinity71 said:

Yeah pretty much the same for me.

Can play pretty much any game perfectly fine without crashes or anything.

But only warframe is behaving this strange.

try doing what i did in the edit but dont underclovk the gpu just increase voltage capacity and put on almos max settings

Same issue here with a RX 470 8GB, temperatures don't even reach 70°c.

Edit: Right, I suspect it's the power supply, somehow WF manages to create a power surge and yes WF, because it's the only game that is causing this issue, at least with me, gonna check in next week once I have the new power supply.

Edit: The thing that puzzles me is, I've had this issue for a month, a couple of months ago but it stopped eventually out of nowhere, since then it has been stable, actually, until today it was stable, once again out of nowhere.

WAR-2825821 < Mine started crashing after working all day yesterday. The moment I click Play on the launcher it crashes with the previously stated bug number.

- Verified

-Optimized

-Updated.Net framework

-Updated Adobe Flash

-Uninstalled/ReInstalled

-Adjusted Direct X to 10, 11, disabled 

I am out of ideas.

**Note: No Razer Equipment. Minimum Req machine: i5-16GB RM-SSD-Intel 620 UHD(running everything at lowest settings).

Help :/

• 3 weeks later...

Actually, these problems occurred since the second night wave, only that they bothered more to add new deluxe skins than to fix this tremendous error, which takes less time to crash the graphics every day. In the end, this is a Fortnite 3.0 flyer when it comes to really necessary updates and optimizations.

Archived