Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR xp not given for Xoris

HunterDigi

That's odd, as I did get the mastery for it as far as I can tell; I had 5999 to level up to 29, and then logged off last night with 2999 left, before my Protea, Stahlta, Stropha, Velox, MOA, or MOA Weapon were done. The only two weapons I leveled were a Primary Kitgun, which didn't seem to give mastery, and the Xoris.

On top of that, by my Profile, I have 500,000 mastery from melee weapons right now. 8,000 of that is from the rank 40 melees, and the other 492,000 is from 164 weapons at 3,000 each. Totaling the two gives 166; exactly as many as there are in my profile (I'm not a founder, or there'd be another 3k melee in there). And my mastery breakdown does add up to my total mastery.

Double check, is all I can offer?

• 2 weeks later...

Same deal here with 500k... but what about this:

I have 2,120,501 MR xp total right now (and the numbers in the breakdown do add up to that).

I've ranked protea, nychus moa, helstrum, stahlta, stropha and of course velox and xoris that I mentioned in the topic.

-12k from WF + companion

-9k from stahlta + stropha + helstrum

= 2,099,501

MR 29 required 2,102,500.

Therefore, either my "xp to next MR" was lying that I needed 5999 and instead I needed 8999... or I dunno what's going on xD

Edited by HunterDigi

I looked at the accounts of everybody in the thread so far, and you all have the mastery listed for the Xoris in the place that I would expect to find it. I also ran an experiment where I scrubbed the weapon from a test account completely, then added it back, and I got the mastery points that I expected to get. So I haven't seen any issue yet with this, just wanted to let you know that you weren't being ignored. If you still think there are issues with this please keep very careful records to outline your case.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I looked at the accounts of everybody in the thread so far, and you all have the mastery listed for the Xoris in the place that I would expect to find it. I also ran an experiment where I scrubbed the weapon from a test account completely, then added it back, and I got the mastery points that I expected to get. So I haven't seen any issue yet with this, just wanted to let you know that you weren't being ignored. If you still think there are issues with this please keep very careful records to outline your case.

By the way, any ideas how is it possible to get 96,000 mastery for companions if 84,000 is maximum? The number of companions/companion weapons leveled is the same for both players.

X2lUsLC.png

qiM4EDC.png

46 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Thanks for the reply!

After more analyzing of the profile I can only conclude that the 6k xp left it told me before was wrong for whatever reason and then it fixed itself when I ranked xoris...

Was xoris hiddenly added to game a long time ago or something? As I had 6k left for quite a while. I'm suspecting its MR might've been already given or something weird like that.

If you feel like experimenting some more, un-MR all the deadlock protocol gear (protea, moa, 4 weapons) and see what MRxp left it says.

But it's really not a big deal at this point since the counts add up.

Edited by HunterDigi

6 hours ago, Xaero said:

By the way, any ideas how is it possible to get 96,000 mastery for companions if 84,000 is maximum? The number of companions/companion weapons leveled is the same for both players.

X2lUsLC.png

qiM4EDC.png

Venari is part of it I'm guessing, idk what the other 6k is but you might have missed something.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Pheresint said:

Venari is part of it I'm guessing, idk what the other 6k is but you might have missed something.

Just to clarify, the only thing I'm missing is founder gear.

h7HEOfx.png

Every other player I've checked (among those who have mastered all companion gear) also gained just 84,000 in that category. It is impossible to get 96,000.

Edited by Xaero

Thats how it should look with all possible items without Excal Prime, Lato P and Skana P, compare to yours

10 часов назад, Xaero сказал:

Just to clarify, the only thing I'm missing is founder gear.

h7HEOfx.png

Every other player I've checked (among those who have mastered all companion gear) also gained just 84,000 in that category. It is impossible to get 96,000.

I've checked your account, you have 84k, not 96k in companions.