Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, MIZTERDANKEE said:

You know what I think its about time someone says something about this rather then eating it up like most people.
I wanna address the issue with the quest itself. First off the quest starts off fine a little too easy if I might be honest and Im sure
the rest of us feel the same way, however the difficulty spike at the end....What the actual #*!% were you guys thinking? Not trying to come off
as rude here but Im just stunned over how much of a diffrence I got when all of my weapons suddenly did next to almost no damage to most enemies.
I wont spoil of course but lets just say that certain enemies that you have to kill get a ridiculous amount of health and armor to the point where its
not even fun anymore its just frustrating to go through. and the weapon you gotta use aswell, "Oh yeah let me just use a throwing weapon aginst flying
enemies that swarm you like mosquitos WITH a boss that takes as much damage as a kid poking hulk hogen with a stick. Cuz you know thats totally a fun experience!"
Its clear to me that you guys didnt playtest this quest enough and I mean it wouldnt be so bad if it weren't for the fact that its a SOLO MISSION. Why? have we just
thrown the concept of Quests with your friends entirely? and dont give me that excuse that "Oh this is centered around you the player" its obviously not about you this time.
Sure Some quests would possibly get too easy if more people joined in but I bet you theres plenty of people out there that probably wouldnt mind that at all.
You could even introduce the difficulty system INTO Your quests if necessary but thats just me.

To sum it all up, Quest is only fun til the end part and needs rebalancing, Quests needs to stop being forced solo missions.
The Update itself wasnt too bad but its not perfect. Atleast I'll be honest enough to say it rather then eat it up like most whiteknights do.

lol stay mad

thanks for all the updates DE

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.

• The Treasurer will drop 1 Granum Crown per player as intended.

Well, it was good till it lasted. Thank God I finished the last mission of the farm just before the hotfix :P

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

Really? Instead of just making the third rank scale up like it should, you just nerfed all the rank durations to 10 seconds? Why?

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Helstrum dealing self-damage to the Companion that it is equipped on.

Could you also possibly remove the AOE from Juno Elite Crewmen? Sentinels are kinda suffering from survivability problems as is without common enemies also being able to whittle them down. I don't mind waiting 'til next week for a fix, as long as something is done.

Fixed the Helstrum dealing self-damage to the Companion that it is equipped on.

Wow, that was quick. Thanks for the fix. 😄

Shame no one else seems to care about sentinel weapons, but I'm grateful for finally having an AoE status option for my companion. ❤️

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the unintended Riven Sliver drop from the Jackal when it is below Level 41. We have, however, kept the Riven Sliver drop if the Jackal is above Level 41 (Sortie).

Hopefully that extends to all Sortie bosses? 

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

This needs a much higher base duration, even if it's just for the useful (shield) portion of the ability. It feels like Ash's invisibility. I also wish when I cast her 1 for shields, that my companion and I get it first. TOo many times I've spun through throwing her 1 until I have +100% strength, casting shield buff, and having someone swoop through and take it. I wish it were just applied, not picked up. Same for Vauban's buff while we're at it, there's enough other stuff going on that we shouldn't have to strategically aim and gather a buff every 12 seconds. 

Archived