Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3

[DE]Megan

10 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:
  • Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

So Protea is really played around Dispenser and Anchor? Turret have laughable duration, to say at least. And now Grenades (and i was sure exactly those 10s was bug).

1 минуту назад, Ibawa_prime сказал:

and just like that, this event dies its impossble solo and now its going to be impossible to do it with a squad, its not worth the low watered down drop rate for portea parts in the first place and now its harder thx

lol what? Impossible solo? Impossible squad? l2p.

P.S. Mesa

8 minutes ago, SmokinDice said:

we need a fix that increases duration on both her 1 and especially her 2

Geezus lord, yes. When compared to Vauban's Flechette Orb (or other mines) the duration fof Protea's 2 is absurdely low. And I'm not even touching the "level scalability" thing.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.

• The Treasurer will drop 1 Granum Crown per player as intended.

The drop table is filled with useless junk - once Protea and the weapon parts are acquired, there is no reason to go back and keep doing the void rifts.

Making Treasurers exempt from the loot abilities is a stupid move; standing is already passively gained by doing exploiter for resources and turning those in for standing. The voids are already restricted to once per mission. The ability nerf was not needed.

Get rid of the filler junk (3k credits? Really?) and put in better drops.

Also, the Protea grind is a mess. The raw RNG has been screwing me non-stop. I've done over 2 dozen runs of mid and low tier coins and haven't gotten a single part to drop. I did 2 high tier coin runs and got 2 systems in a row. Please do weighted RNG that takes into account previous runs to establish a maximum number of runs before a player is guaranteed to get the reward. I had a friend who needed 35 runs on Jackal to get Rhino - and that was back when the Jackal mission could be completed start to end in 2 minutes. Raw RNG like this, especially for non-tradable goods, just feels like the game is wasting my time to an absurd degree.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Terminal Velocity can now be used with Primary Tombfinger Kitguns.

Also please let beam weapons use their range mods in the exilus slot already. Weapons like the Arca Plasmor get projectile speed in the exilus slot, but the Atomos can't run the range it wants in the exilus slot? The only 2 mods that people will even consider for that atm. are ammo mutation mods on weapons w/ bad ammo economy and reload mods (though the Synth set already makes that more of an optional thing).

Is it possible to have those founder fountains tiles spawn a little more often on the new Corpus ship tiles? I've got all these Chuck E'Cheese tokens but no fountain to get lore from. I've managed to get all Protea pieces and weapon parts but only 2 fountain tiles during all my runs.

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

Was hoping it was bugged the other way around, and only the 3rd rank needed to be fixed to 25 seconds. 10 seconds feels way too short.

I am curious, are there any chances you guys will change how the primary rattleguts works? Currently it is a downgrade from the secondary version because of its lower damage and low increase to the fire rate, which was already good, and very similar on the secondary version thanks to lethal torrent. Are you guys gonna work on the numbers or is it just gonna be mediocre? It would be cool if you changed its firing mode or added a secondary fire to it at the least.

We gonna get any fixes on how insanely tanky Treasurers are? Even with a +3 weakness to magnetic and 10 mag procs, they take like 1 damage *per pellet* from something like Kuva Brakk. They are insanely hardy and damn near impossible to kill above level 30. The one that spawned during that alert for the Protea Glyph was taking absolutely no damage from my guns (which were doing enough damage to dispatch the level 60 enemies in a few shots.)

hace 16 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed Primary Kitguns crafted with the Gaze Chamber having very slow Ammo recharge rate when upgraded with max rank Pax Charge.

Tx, it was really annoying to see it take x2 longer with arcane than with normal recharge was dreading the hotfix would be Monday >,<

Heyo, just wanted to do some hot takes on the new difficulty in the granum void. These new enemy counts are near impossible to reach witthout using very specific setups and very lucky spawns. The enemies you are supposed to kill only spawn in threes to fours, and the extra time drops seem to only happen every 5-10 kills. The spawnrate should be adjusted to allow higher player count squads to reach these higher numbers, or the trapped people should give more time, or the extra time pickups should spawn more often. Just a few suggestions to allow some actual variety in farming granum missions

7 minutes ago, Mandalloriano said:

Por favor coloquem limite de tempo para jogadores poderem entrar em partidas já em andamento, sempre que entro em esquadrão random é sempre depois que os jogadores já terminam o Void Granum e todos os que entram depois ficam sem o farm.

Em teoria, já existe um limite de 5 minutos ou mais. Nas missões de ondas, o limite é de 5 rodadas.

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Granum Void kill requirements as players join. Each new player will increase the kills required for each Rank by 25:

• 1 player: 25, 50, 75
  • 2 players: 50, 75, 100
  • 3 players: 75, 100, 125
  • 4 players: 100, 125, 150
    • The Granum Void is intended to be a challenge worth taking. It can be tough for a Solo player, but considerably easier with a squad. These changes aim to provide a little more even level of challenge across the board.

This is just bad. The enemies dont spawn fast enough. 

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Bumped deadzone for controller analog sticks back to 20% (was changed to 15% in the last Update) as a result of reports from players whose controllers seemed to drift within that margin of difference. 
    • A Profile setting will be added before it gets lowered again.
  •  

This is amazing. Thank you! I had so little hope that you would change this, as it seemed to affect a very small number of us, today. This attention to detail, and the needs of your customers, is what sets you apart--head and shoulders among your competition and peers.

Railjack sling shot been a mess sense the update. Not sure bout others but few of us we game with noticed it and can only use it one time? I have many other concerns but will address and hope they get noticed.  But one thing we most feel about from everyone I talked to and gamed with sense launch on ps4 is stop focusing so much on warframes and focus more on the game it self. I notice your running out of ideas for frames and putting other frames out of being used.... Focus on more story content and stop worrying about frames so much.... I love warframe but only so much you can do till you do everything..... I been on ps4 sense launch on warframe and came to pc a month ago and already im MR 19 in almost 2 month where it took me how many years to get that high on ps4.... Don't wanna see this game go down hill because your out of ideas and relying on us to give ideas about what warframe to do next.... Getgame content out... make a good story like RPG games do.... and quest where we can join friends and make rail jack interesting.... I can see that going along ways if you focus on things like this.... but that just my main concern other then that thank you for the fixes and stay safe.

18 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix on a Friday.

For Granum Void Mode, can players be force extracted to the Corpus ship when the tier 3 kills requirement is met? There is no reason to do more than the bare minimum, and it would be nice if players were forced back to the Corpus ship once the tier 3 reward is reached. Either this, or give a reason for players to actually collect time capsules and stay longer. Players who are efficient at killing are actually penalized for picking up extra time capsules as they get nothing out of it.

100% agree, especially if its a nuke frame like mesa being used. 

Archived