Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3

[DE]Megan

can you make the jackal cinematics skipable? Like im just alt tabbing during the fight to type this

edit: and maybe make your cat/dog stick on you for dodging the spinning lasers. Im tired of choosing whether to revive my pet or do the animation to go to the next phase

I think there should be some sort of reward for going over the limit.
(For example, doubling the kill requirements or even more)
Sometimes you can get in to pubs where people don't let the time run down, or you know, you just get an itch to keep on killin'
I think there should be a some incentive to stay. And I think the longer you stay, time should tick down FASTER in increments the longer you stay (if players are rewarded for staying anyways)
So say you need 75 kills, you stay for 150 kills. I think once you reach that point, time should tick down faster, then you reach 225 kills, it goes down even faster. Meaning if you manage to meet the kill count required multiple times without getting kicked out, I think you should be rewarded with the rotational rewards again, but for each time you meet the kill requirements, time essentially speeds up. (Getting to impossible levels of speed if you're so willing to stay or manage to get to that point)
I think it'd fit in to the theme of time manipulation anyways, instead of the generic "make enemies tankier as you go."
Give us a challenge to stay, and reason to stay.

7 minutes ago, MIZTERDANKEE said:

lol have a better response next time

Imagine having a whole wall of text just ready for the next hotfix so you could paste it down in a comment

Sorry that you feel like a quest should be easier

Maybe not every quest should be immediately done as soon as you have access to it. Sometimes it's better to progress and get better stuff first. All of the stuff you get from doing this quest has no effect on main progression, so it doesn't have to be balanced around being easy enough to face roll. I guess if that reasoning is me white-knighting, then woohoo you win you really told them.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Granum Void Changes & Fixes:
!!THE DEADLOCK PROTOCOL QUEST SPOILERS!!

Reveal hidden contents

• Increased Granum Void kill requirements as players join. Each new player will increase the kills required for each Rank by 25:
    • 1 player: 25, 50, 75
    • 2 players: 50, 75, 100
    • 3 players: 75, 100, 125
    • 4 players: 100, 125, 150
      • The Granum Void is intended to be a challenge worth taking. It can be tough for a Solo player, but considerably easier with a squad. These changes aim to provide a little more even level of challenge across the board.
  • You’ll now have temporary damage immunity upon returning to the Copus Ship from Granum Void. 
  • Fixed a script error after returning to the Corpus Ship from the Granum Void after a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error when returning to the Corpus Ship from Granum Void after recently Reviving.
  • Fixed a script error when entering the Granum Void.

Treasurer Changes:

• Granum Crowns dropped by Treasurers are now exempt from ‘loot Abilities’.
    • The Treasurer will drop 1 Granum Crown per player as intended.
  • If the Treasurer is within 35 meters of Extraction, he will now turn away and run to the nearest Golden Hand Tribute to avoid dying in the Extraction zone. If by chance a Granum Crown is dropped too close to the Extraction zone, they will now be teleported to a safe place. This addresses reports such as: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1199639-treasurer-drops-coin-on-extract/
  • Fixed Granum Crown waypoints not extending past its zone.

Nightwave Changes:

• We have added respective letter clues to the Episode 2 ID Badge. This is also reflected for the clue in the Weave.
    • Feedback showed that the ID Badge was hard to distinguish for many players, including our color-blind Tenno.
  • The Chat window will now be hidden during Nightwave Episode Crime Scene cinematics.
  • Fixed a functionality loss that could occur when falling off the final platform in the Weave.

Optimizations:

• Optimized UI thread validation and improved coverage.

Changes:

• Terminal Velocity can now be used with Primary Tombfinger Kitguns.
  • Tweaked the Credit acquisition FX upon using a Granum Crown at the Temple Relief after your last Tenant Lore reward. The Temple Relief will now show the last Tenant Lore entry when you have collected all of them and are receiving Credits instead of new lore.
    • For maximum knowledge, the Temple Relief will award Credits (respective of the Tier of Crown) if you’ve collected all Tenant Lore entries.
      • We’re aware of a bug where Clients do not get these Credit rewards.
  • Transmissions and Chat will now be hidden when watching Quest intro cinematics in the Codex.
  • Bumped deadzone for controller analog sticks back to 20% (was changed to 15% in the last Update) as a result of reports from players whose controllers seemed to drift within that margin of difference. 
    • A Profile setting will be added before it gets lowered again.
  • Removed unreleased Khora Deluxe Animation Sets from the Arsenal. Soon, Tenno!

Jackal Changes & Fixes:

• Removed the unintended Riven Sliver drop from the Jackal when it is below Level 41. We have, however, kept the Riven Sliver drop if the Jackal is above Level 41 (Sortie).
  • Fixes towards Clients sometimes being left in the first stage Jackal arena if you died/Revived before the second stage.
  • Fixed the Parazon Jackal Finisher not working if you Revived after he landed into his stun, were using an Exalted weapon, or Transferred to the Operator. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur when loading into a mission.
  • Fixed crash when using Protea's Temporal Anchor Ability. .
  • Fixed Sentient Cores not dropping from Sentients
  • Fixed inability for Clients to spend a Granum Crown at a Golden Hand Tribute if the Host had already used that exact Tribute with the same tier of Granum Crown.
  • Fixed Primary Kitguns crafted with the Gaze Chamber having very slow Ammo recharge rate when upgraded with max rank Pax Charge.
  • Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.
  • Fixed Protea’s Temporal Anchor path getting reset after throwing the Xoris.
  • Fixed Mods that give base Damage (e.g. Pressure Point) not applying to Atlas’ Landslide.
  • Fixed the Helstrum dealing self-damage to the Companion that it is equipped on.
  • Fixed the Battacor having unlimited usage of Alt Fire.
  • Fixed some issues with the Operator being destroyed when transitioning between regions in Railjack. 
  • Fixed Nezha’s Jinza Helmet textures appearing very grimy.
  • Fixed UI backer on Mastery Rank test complete screens being offset for non 16:9 aspect ratios.
  • Fixed some overly aggressive lens flares in some tiles in the Corpus Ship tileset.
  • Fixed a case where the Squad overlay would become unresponsive if you failed to join a Host from the Star Chart UI.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to ‘Repeat Last Mission’ but that mission is so longer eligible (Sortie, etc).
  • Fixed a script error when the Treasurer cloaks himself in invisibility. 
  • Fixed a script error when casting Protea’s Grenade Fan Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Razorwing Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize Ability.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Hildryn’s Balefire Ability.
  • Fixed a PH; Controller Cursor in menu options.

thx for the fixes. btw, the music in the quest cinematic was once again twice as loud as the narrative voice. you should check that out too

Still can't play the game since this hotfix, currently trying to optimise download cache to see if it fixes issue, but I get no update prompt when I boot the launcher and in-game , when I get to the login screen , game tells me I need to update client. Have been restarting mulitiple times.

15 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Could you also possibly remove the AOE from Juno Elite Crewmen? Sentinels are kinda suffering from survivability problems as is without common enemies also being able to whittle them down. I don't mind waiting 'til next week for a fix, as long as something is done.

Honestly, i'd prefer a fix like 'sentinels take only a fraction of aoe damage so they don't get assploded instantly when some loobie shoots you with a crappy nade that barely damages your actual warframe, or that you deflected and your sentinel ate the entirety of the damage from!'... Or barring that, just make the bloody things invincible, wtf is the point of them dying anyway? 😕 Haha. Not like they add anything beyond vacuum functionality, and a bit of side healing. They sure don't contribute to damage. They can solo a level 5 mission with a completely decked out weapon, if nothing shoots it maybe. Looking forward to the pet revamp, if it actually changes sentinel terrible survivability.

16 minutes ago, GingerNinja155 said:

Just got the last reward a few minutes ago from the pool. Bullet dodged.

I managed to get my last 2 protea parts back to back earlier, felt good. Though its odd they're increasing the kill counts, the only time I managed to blow through it was with Mesa. If you have a team of just about anyone else but her, the 75 kills could be pretty tough to manage. Its like they're balancing the entire instance around one Warframe.

Can u guys make  protea a little easier to get i have ppl in my clan saying it took them like 9 hours for all parts Im NOT farming 5-15 hours for 1 freaking mr fodder frame please guys can you make the farm less garbage i mean i have all the weapons before i even got 1 part its soo stupid  i know u guys doing this to increase numbers and keep ppl playing and make money from making ppl buy her because the farm is almost impossible to bear comparing this to grendles farm and its a cake walk assuming u have arbitration unlocked each part for grendle was guaranteed!!! this u only get 1 11 percent chance at her its dumb and takes wayy to long

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

Pretty sure this is the opposite of what people wanted...At the very least, give an increased duration to the shield grenade!

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan having a higher base Duration on Rank 1 and 2. The base Durations are now all a consistent 10s.

Thanks for confirming she’s actually bad. 

Archived