Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3

[DE]Megan

It's very frustrating doing a Nightmare Granum void mission, getting yet another Mortuus Shoulder Guard as my rotation C reward, then finding still only one of them listed in my inventory. When that shoulder guard pops up as a reward, I know I just wasted my time and effort because I actually don't get a C reward then. At the very least, let me sell the extras I keep seeing pop up on my completion screen. Or change that reward to something else. It feels bad to put in the effort and get nothing.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb FalseDivinity:

Wait, i thought this was an easy quest.

It could have been easy, if the throw and the explosion worked reliable. I know I had to charge it up (and that's what I did), but it didn't work reliable. My frame either had no intent to throw the disc at all, or threw it to late, and best of if all, even if it did throw and at the right time, I couldn't trigger the explosion 9/10 times. I ragequitted the game 3-4 times and in the End I grinded for 30 Minutes before if finally went down.

I think, after this, I'll never touch glaives again.

Im getting a texture bug at the lake south west from the Transit Depot in the Orb Valis open world area. Before the update i was able to do my fishing from atop the partiliy submerged corpus ship. Now i just go through the ship when i try to get on it

1 hour ago, MIZTERDANKEE said:

the rest of us feel the same way, however the difficulty spike at the end....What the actual #*!% were you guys thinking? Not trying to come off
as rude here but Im just stunned over how much of a diffrence I got when all of my weapons suddenly did next to almost no damage to most enemies.

Maybe it was some damage type immunity? I just had my Titania prime and some viral Glaxion Vandal. It wasn't tanky build nor I have used her 4th too much. I was doing just fine. Sure, If I was slow (or something) I got some damage but it wasn't one-shot.

READ THIS, the guy/girl below. I think it was almost perfect. The boss & enemies weren't bullet sponges. You could die if you are not careful (e.g. standing). It was doable to so-so Tenno.

Spoiler

The Xoris part was little weird. It wasn't very well explained (in my opinion) so it was little try-and-error method. It wasn't bad because you can grasp it in short time.
Interception with 2 "things" was awesome (doing it solo was ok, instead of soloing 4-interception).

36 minutes ago, MissFoxyJ said:

But please do not listen to some of the other players and make the quest easier. I honestly thought it was a little too simple/easy.

51 minutes ago, Svarlos said:

Or barring that, just make the bloody things invincible

This is something I'm also in support of, honestly. Make Sentinels an invincible "Support Pod" for things like Vacuum, Medi Ray and such, and leave the role of "Ally that fights alongside you" to Pets and MOAs. Hell, make it so you can bring both a Sentinel and a Pet/MOA into battle.

8 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

My frame either had no intent to throw the disc at all

It happened to me as well, this is a bug for sure. I ended up dead because of this.

13 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

I couldn't trigger the explosion 9/10 times.

I don't know man, but I brought my unranked Xoris and did the quest well. Maybe it's a performance issue?

Controller support is dead. Only my left sticks works on warframe. I loaded up other games works fine. Please look into this 😞
I if press other buttons the commands on login and such change from KB to Controller, but no response beyond that

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map.  If you bring precision slow-RoF weapons, you're screwed.  Bringing the new melee glaive gives you wildly different odds and thus pigeonholes us again like paracesis did for the anomoly missions.  Plus, frames that can apply a lot of damage ticks over a wide area have enormous advantages to those who can't, and Mesa has quickly become the reigining champion of the Granum Void while other caster frames struggle.

Also, please please PLEASE remove the cosmetics from rotation C, we can get well over a dozen shoulder guards before getting protea parts.  This would be so much less of a draining grind if the drop chances for what we need weren't being so heavily diluted by something that's literally worthless after the first earning.  An 11% chance can mean somebody has to go through 20 to 40 rounds of the same thing over and over and over and over, and it's really not fun to do so.  Protea isn't a powerful enough frame to warrant this kind of agony.

I honestly had a good time with the quest, getting the weapons was no big deal, and I'm super curious to see what our new moas can do.  The grind for protea mixed with the punishing nature of the new void mission is the one negative exception to this update.  

22 minutes ago, Nasheim said:

The Bramma was OP and as fun as the nukebow may have been, we all knew DE was going to balance it sooner or later.

Now if they could also take the trash MR fodder stuff and make it useful, that'd be a nice buff in a sea of nerfs.

Pls explain it to me, where do u need balance in a pve game? U call it balance, I call it nerf. And it wouldn't bother me, if there would be any alternatives

Why can't they balance the party check icon on the squad? If u check on the agree for the next mission, but somebody clicks twice, or wants to start the mission, u r out. Where is the balance there? Where is the balance from removing members from the squad by voting?

Where is the balance in the RNG riven system, where some sell and buy pay2win rivens for 10k plats?

The only balance in this game, is cash, not plat, but dollars, Euro, or GBP, thats the only balance they care, and agree on 😄

37 minutes ago, Crasharr said:

Railjack avionics farm is good now, all the hard (void hole, tether, seeker volley, conic nozzle, hyperstrike etc) to get ones are dropping like raindrops atm.

Don't tell anyone though, gonna make a killing selling them for plat before anyone finds out DE messed something up.🤐

I wish I cared about Railjack at this point.

Too little, too late. It's Archwing 2.0. And not in a good way.

1 час назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize Ability.

i'm not sure what has been fixed, targeting probably, but mobs still jump inside the bubble of the magnetize. they take less damage.

anyway. Magnetize is still broken.

i would say it's better than it has been before though.

40 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

It could have been easy, if the throw and the explosion worked reliable. I know I had to charge it up (and that's what I did), but it didn't work reliable. My frame either had no intent to throw the disc at all, or threw it to late, and best of if all, even if it did throw and at the right time, I couldn't trigger the explosion 9/10 times. I ragequitted the game 3-4 times and in the End I grinded for 30 Minutes before if finally went down.

This sounds like a user issue tbh. I didn't even know what I was doing and had no trouble zzzing through this quest.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Increased Granum Void kill requirements as players join. Each new player will increase the kills required for each Rank by 25:

• 1 player: 25, 50, 75
  • 2 players: 50, 75, 100
  • 3 players: 75, 100, 125
  • 4 players: 100, 125, 150
    • The Granum Void is intended to be a challenge worth taking. It can be tough for a Solo player, but considerably easier with a squad. These changes aim to provide a little more even level of challenge across the board.

Hmm... Finished it all last night anyways, good change though definitely was too easy.

1 hour ago, Ibawa_prime said:

and just like that, this event dies its impossble solo and now its going to be impossible to do it with a squad, its not worth the low watered down drop rate for portea parts in the first place and now its harder thx

Mesa makes the quest trivial. 

The floaters die pretty easy to a kuva bramma. Take ammo restores. 

If youre getting killed take a tanker instead. I used gara in the quest. Mesa for the farming. 

The worst part for me was swapping back and forth to the glaive and getting confused with wether i was supposed to hit heavy attack (main equipped melee, or melee with primary) or hold melee (pistol melee dual wield). 

The glaive has a good sized aoe when you trigger the explosion by pressing the key a second time while its flying. It really isnt too hard with the right set up and once you get into a rhythm. 

Should the quest "force" players to use certain setup? No. 

But does de always introduce events or content where one or two frames are 10x more efficient for the task than the rest? Absolutely. 

So not only have you now made the kill requirement 100 but time bonuses don't drop consistently!!! seriously? Not that a mind a grind but really... 

Increased Granum Void kill requirements as players join. Each new player will increase the kills required for each Rank by 25:

• 1 player: 25, 50, 75
  • 2 players: 50, 75, 100
  • 3 players: 75, 100, 125
  • 4 players: 100, 125, 150
    • The Granum Void is intended to be a challenge worth taking. It can be tough for a Solo player, but considerably easier with a squad. These changes aim to provide a little more even level of challenge across the board.

this was not the case for my buddy and I. we were a duo and we had to kill 100 o the tier 2. ????

Now even more crap to fix: blinding stuff everywhere (when using arti can't see anything because of the bloom it makes), arti's inability to aim faraway targets because of poor mouse support and lack of magnification, these idiotic drop tables, new malfunctioning weapons...

If only someone could have some time to fix the old bugs...

58 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

Its annoying but here is the deal. 

If you are using your primary, and attack with your melee, you can the  use the heavy attack button to throw and detonate the glaive. 

If you have melee main equipped you can use the heavy attack button to throw and detonate. 

B U T 

if you're dual wielding pistol and glaive, you have to hold melee attack to throw, and press again to detonate. I dont use glaives much so it was throwing me off a bit at first but once i got into the rhythm of it, ezpz. 

Archived