Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.3

[DE]Megan

I don't quite comprehend how works. I'm certainly no expert, but they don't necessarily need to "follow/fix/change the game" for every single demand or complain players ask and cry about. Majority of the players don't like how they change things. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate their hot fixes to the game but this is just becoming ridiculous. I'm an MR26 player and I know how probability and drop chance work in this game. I have been farming the last Protea Part (which is the systems in my case) for 5+ hours, and this is just ridiculously stupid. I got the chassis and neuroptics in less than an hour of farming; which is just about right considering the fact that protea parts have an 11% chance to drop from tiers 1, 2 and 3, rotation C drop table. -- as stated here
 https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#nightmaregranumvoid

the protea part from Tier 3 also has an 11% chance of dropping. SO IT SHOULD DROP ON MY 9TH RUN because it would reach 99.99% chance of dropping. Don't tell me that I was just unlucky because I have been farming that part for 5+ hours consecutively which would increase the probability of getting it massively. I am able finish the mission in less than 5 mins if I solo rush. So my only conclusion is that DE deliberately lowered the drop chance without updating the tables because they want their content to last longer. And if that IS the case then DE will lose more players. Why? because forcing them to grind even more would make the content dry out because of countless reruns of the same mission. 

And now, they came up with the idea of increasing the required kills to finish the granum void just because players were able to finish it in less time. Not only that, they broke it again because the PYRAMID FOR TIME EXTENSION IS NOT DROPPING ENOUGH IN A 4-MAN SQUAD. I know this because I tried 5 times prior to replying to this thread.

TL;DR

• I'm an MR26 player with sufficient knowledge of understanding how probability and drop rate work in the game
  • The game right now has either a broken drop rate for protea parts(Protea Systems for me specifically) or Outdated drop tables.
  • In a 4-man-squad, Pyramids for time extension aren't dropping enough in order to reach the rotation C reward. (150 kills)

PS. Any veteran players out there, pls correct me if im wrong about anything and enlighten me on how the drop system really works in this game. I know no one cares but im on the brink of quitting this game after 3000+ hours of gameplay.

This update broke so many things related to drops like the time pyramids and survival life support. I don't know who pushed the change but someone made these drops a lot more uncommon than they should be relative to the spawn rate. Insofar I've had virtually no chance at getting to 75 solo, using gear that would typically trivialize a level 50+ survival. The time pyramids don't drop very often, and there's just not enough enemies around to make up for it. And forget using Xoris. Its behavior is barely reliable enough to finish the quest, where there -isn't- a laughably short time limit. Mine stopped working after the first Solaris, so it ended up just being a huge waste of time to bring it.

Man I like how you guys are adding more parazon into the fold of regular gameplay even though it makes melee feel dumb lazy and interchangeable without fixing their glaring problems despite being 'good' but not actually being 'fun' to perform, not really warframe for me, but w/e neither were the operators in poe. It's funny seeing how many forgotten gimmicks gets stapled into this game and we seriously still have melee feeling unresponsive as it did in the beginning of the beta while struggling to make them relevant again instead of cutting it off and focusing on what worked. Melee and bosses don't go together in new warframe anymore, probably why meta guns are rampantly taking over the game instead of doing anything more than just running the best of everything ever all the time for the past 4 years. Game got boring when operators saturated gameplay instead of streamlining warframes like they should have for melee to work in any situation regardless of the target you have to damage, same goes for explosive weapons being unresponsive to certain boss or elite enemies with weak spots, leaving literally any other meta weapon that doesn't choke on the littlest of things every time someone decked out with something hits like cardboard and rots the variety into nothing but the handfuls that have been around for a long time from playing favorites.

On 2020-06-12 at 10:41 PM, slindagor said:

Pls explain it to me, where do u need balance in a pve game?

Literally every game you've played has been balanced. Why do people think balance is something which only exists in PVP games? My mind is boggled.

On 2020-06-12 at 4:10 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nezha’s Jinza Helmet textures appearing very grimy.

I'm pretty sure this is affecting some other textures for the base warframe skins too. It's most noticeable on Ember (regular helmet her phoenix helmet) and Nova, they used to be super shiny but now they look worn and colors on them look duller. It's also happening to Valkyr (regular helmet and bastet) as well as Mother's Mask. I'm not sure if this was intended or not when the update launched but I'm assuming its a bug if Nezha's helmet was fixed?

Archived