Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

[DE]Megan

After the Hotfix, it is nearly impossible to get enough time to kill the Specters in the Granum Void. I tried it with an open squad and with just one mate (so just 2 players) and still no way we can kill the 150 Enemies or at least 100 because there is not enough time pyramids spawning. Please can you fix that? 🙂

1 hour ago, captainHalide said:

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map and you blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 

Stop spamming this

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Critical Hits not triggering for Glaive mid-air detonations.

Thanks!

But there is another thing not working for thrown melees: Condition Overload. It's been like that ever since 26.0, please fix!

And make sure it works on all thrown melees, Zenistar and Wolf Sledge included.Oh, also the goo that Caustacyst launches!

Idk if you looked at the [Battacor] yet but there are a couple problems I've seen with secondary fire. It starts with one charge appearing and does not appear to gain charges until 3 enemies have been killed by primary fire and you cycle through weapons. Additionally, the charges never go away. So if anyone wants to spam railgun... Use the [Battacor] before it gets fixed, I guess?

I really loved the quest for Protea but thought the boss was way harder to kill than the "level 21" it says it is. It was doing enough damage to kill me twice while running a Renewal Oberon with 200% Strength and over 1000 Health and Arcane Guardian equiped and active. The minions felt like the apropriate level for the quest and there were never too many of them to kill me.

Also the boss has either a ridiculus amount of health or armor for a new player to get through. The unique mechanics of the fight were nice though.

I have to admit that the reason I died was because I didn't expect the boss to put out that much damage at that level and got sloppy and tried to face-tank it. But even so for a solo new player boss... yikes!

All in all one of the best quests you have ever done, I would totally replay it because it's that good, except for the boss, that was a huge difficulty spike.

I don't usually complain but I will give my feedback regardless.

The overall questing experience was fine but I did find that the treasurers  during the mission took a long time to kill. I was using a fully modded Arca Plasmor and the thing just tanked it for almost 2-3 mins. Like what is that even? I have noticed that Mesa's 4 melts them but I don't think this was tested at all. The boss at the end was also a massive pain as I ran out of ammo really fast. Had to resort to using Saryns 1 to chew through the shields and health only to then use the gimmicky weapon to progress.

On the topic of the stupid glaive. Why is it that it requires a weapon slot and does not come with one? This is a weapon that is needed to progress the quest so the least you could do was to make it not require a slot or provide one for it. With how you changed the GV it almost seems mandatory for atleast 1 person in the squad to bring along the stupid glaive or you will run out of time really fast.

The GV itself is also a flawed concept. Firstly having to wait for time to run out to exit is dumb, how could you not add an exit when the target kill have been met or at least make the reward rotations start from the beginning. Making the stupid glaive somewhat mandatory for it is also kinda dumb. I would highly suggest you go and play your own content and grind out the Protea frame. After that you should have a feel for what is wrong with it. 

The last thing is that the GV does not stop the current mission time. This has caused a mission fail on a sabotage map mainly because someone thought it would be funny to continue to pick up time and lock us into the area, this essentially allowed the self destruct timer to run out and fail the mission.

That's about it I think.

Can you fix the Nora when it spawn glass enemies don't let the other enemies open alarm instantly ? It just such annoying suddenly when you doing focus farm and then all waking , I really don't know how to making it progress mostly happened at the time it literally irritated.

Soloing with a purpose built octavia and ignis wraith, Up to 28.0.2, I had no problems at all killing anywhere between 100-150 specters in any of the GV tiers within the initial time limit. There were plenty of time-extending pyramids lying around too, just in case I had a need for them.

I came back on tonight after 28.0.4, and now I'm getting exactly half the kills in any of the tiers with exactly the same setup, and not managed to hit 75 kills yet after 5 attempts.

Something has definitely gone wrong somewhere.

It seems like either the spawns have dropped off in frequency or they are simply taking twice as long to kill. I'm barely seeing any pyramids either, meaning I can't even extend the time enough.

I haven't seen anything in the 28.0.3 or 28.0.4 patch notes that would explain it.

Granum Void ranks are impossible to even reach now. Went in there with another person (making us a squad of 2) and we barely made it to rank 1. It seems like the enemies are appearing less and there's barely any drops to increase the time. Also, I noticed how Octavia's Mallet is acting weird as it barely kills the enemies like it should with the build I have. I can't even play if this is going to be an ongoing issue and this is the only time I get to spend time with my father, as we both play Warframe.

Archived