[DE]Megan

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

4 minutes ago, captainHalide said:

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map.  If you bring precision slow-RoF weapons, you're screwed.  Bringing the new melee glaive gives you wildly different odds and thus pigeonholes us again like paracesis did for the anomoly missions.  Plus, frames that can apply a lot of damage ticks over a wide area have enormous advantages to those who can't, and Mesa has quickly become the reigining champion of the Granum Void while other caster frames struggle.

Also, please please PLEASE remove the cosmetics from rotation C, we can get well over a dozen shoulder guards before getting protea parts.  This would be so much less of a draining grind if the drop chances for what we need weren't being so heavily diluted by something that's literally worthless after the first earning.  An 11% chance can mean somebody has to go through 20 to 40 rounds of the same thing over and over and over and over, and it's really not fun to do so.  Protea isn't a powerful enough frame to warrant this kind of agony.

I honestly had a good time with the quest, getting the weapons was no big deal, and I'm super curious to see what our new moas can do.  The grind for protea mixed with the punishing nature of the new void mission is the one negative exception to this update.  

You just need to recruit a proper team. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Lotus VO when a Granum Crown has been used in a Golden Hand Tribute.

I'm curious if this line was already recorded and just not used yet or if Rebecca's meeting the challenge and recording new lines for day 2 hotfixes!?

Is it just me or does survival life support drain faster? I was doing the alert (solo) but failed because I couldn't get enough drops from enemies and the capsules weren't spawning fast enough.

• Like 1

Garuda's Talons do not benefit from Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds despite both working prior to Update 28

• Like 2

please fix the bug in the colors of the commodore prime, prime acess from zephyr !!!!

After entering the Granum Viod all abillties and operator mode are locked.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

The Hotfix Protocol

At least they're trying 😆

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Please increase Proteas  grenade duration the 20s on the old Rank 2 felt pretty decent

Edited by rawr1254
  • Like 2

Any chance we can get a fix for this graphical bug with Nidus's Ravenous?

I know it's a pretty minor thing and all, but it's been almost a year since the rendering update broke it, and a lot of similar hiccups from that era got fixed within weeks.

We're what? 4~5 hotfixes into the update and the Stropha's underwhelmingly weak performance still hasn't been touched 😄

10 minutes ago, captainHalide said:

Protea's grind is painful. 

I didn't find it to be all that bad, played for a few hours yesterday and a few more this morning and she's already in the oven.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Cloud said:

You just need to recruit a proper team. 

Please name another warframe that regularly takes dozens of runs and requires the use of following a focused meta.  Grendel's acquisition was difficult, but at least it was guaranteed.   

Even as a god-tier umbral mesa gorged on energy pizzas, with clanmates on voice doing their job, I spent six hours grinding for *just* her systems.  I clocked double-digit numbers of excess weapons parts and probably have the better part of 20 shoulder guards.  Imagine trying to do that six months down the road when nobody cares to grind for protea anymore.

Edited by captainHalide
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, captainHalide said:

Please name another warframe that regularly takes dozens of runs and requires the use of following a focused meta.  Grendel's acquisition was difficult, but at least it was guaranteed.  

Khora

Blood Rush doesn't proc on Gaurda's Talons.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed script error when Kubrow "Neutralize" Precept is used against targets that can't be disarmed via the "rip their limbs off" method.

😱 This is a mature game.  Why can't we rip the arms off of brawlers?!  It's not like we don't have the gore already there, given we use our swords and make Grineer and Corpus into slabs of meat in a meat factory. 

Edited by MBaldelli
Added thoughts.
  • Like 1

Garuda's Talons are still unaffected by Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus.

Exalted melee weapons are still unaffected by the Gladiator set bonus.

All of these mods are still equippable even though they have no effect.

Get some rest DE and have a good week-end!

Did you get a lot of coffee? I can hardly work on friday afternoons -.-