Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, captainHalide said:

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map and you probably won't get the drop you're there for.  If you bring precision slow-RoF weapons, you're screwed.  Bringing the new melee glaive gives you wildly different odds and thus pigeonholes us again like paracesis did for the anomoly missions.  Plus, frames that can apply a lot of damage ticks over a wide area have enormous advantages to those who can't, and Mesa has quickly become the reigining champion of the Granum Void while other caster frames struggle.

Also, please please PLEASE remove the cosmetics from rotation C, we can get well over a dozen shoulder guards before getting protea parts.  This would be so much less of a draining grind if the drop chances for what we need weren't being so heavily diluted by something that's literally worthless after the first earning.  An 11% chance can mean somebody has to go through 20 to 40 rounds of the same thing over and over and over and over, and it's really not fun to do so.  Protea isn't a powerful enough frame to warrant this kind of agony.

Also, my entire clan has decided that saving the prisoners we find on corpus ships is absolutely not worth it.  Getting solaris united standing is so easy and getting the coins is not.  Getting an equivalent number of debt bonds would be both more thematically appropriate and much more helpful for those players still advancing through fortuna's ranks.

I honestly had a good time with the quest, getting the weapons was no big deal, and I'm super curious to see what our new moas can do.  The grind for protea mixed with the punishing nature of the new void mission is the one negative exception to this update.  

Something you don't even mention (and I agree with all your saying here) is how insufferable it feels to be forced to wait minutes on end for the Treasurer to even spawn in the first place.  This is exacerbated by the fact that - as you point out - we are effectively mandated to take Mesa and Xoris to even have any chance at all of the C rotation reward, which is mandatory to progressing the farm.  This means I have to spend literal hours of gameplay with my loadout effectively scripted to Mesa w/ Xoris regardless of how much I like or hate that loadout.  Time not even spent progressing any sort of content in the game, but just sitting around waiting for the chance to be allowed to earn a lottery ticket that has to be thrown into a stressful time trial.

The quest was breathtaking.  The farm is positively enraging, and sufficiently so that it's actually making me not want to play Warframe right now because the only way to earn the new content is by ... effectively not playing the game.  Just sitting around in cleared missions waiting to be allowed to start a minigame that is more like whack-a-mole than it is like Warframe.

24 minutes ago, captainHalide said:

Protea's grind is painful.  If the enemy spawn is unfavorable, you're just hooped and you lose the coin.  If your squadmates aren't sticking together, they start trawling opponents all over the map and you probably won't get the drop you're there for.  If you bring precision slow-RoF weapons, you're screwed.  Bringing the new melee glaive gives you wildly different odds and thus pigeonholes us again like paracesis did for the anomoly missions.  Plus, frames that can apply a lot of damage ticks over a wide area have enormous advantages to those who can't, and Mesa has quickly become the reigining champion of the Granum Void while other caster frames struggle.

Also, please please PLEASE remove the cosmetics from rotation C, we can get well over a dozen shoulder guards before getting protea parts.  This would be so much less of a draining grind if the drop chances for what we need weren't being so heavily diluted by something that's literally worthless after the first earning.  An 11% chance can mean somebody has to go through 20 to 40 rounds of the same thing over and over and over and over, and it's really not fun to do so.  Protea isn't a powerful enough frame to warrant this kind of agony.

Also, my entire clan has decided that saving the prisoners we find on corpus ships is absolutely not worth it.  Getting solaris united standing is so easy and getting the coins is not.  Getting an equivalent number of debt bonds would be both more thematically appropriate and much more helpful for those players still advancing through fortuna's ranks.

I honestly had a good time with the quest, getting the weapons was no big deal, and I'm super curious to see what our new moas can do.  Also, the new tilesets are supremely nice, the new music is a delight, reinforced glass will not be missed, and the elimination of elevators from the ships has been fantastic.  The grind for protea mixed with the punishing nature of the new void mission is the one negative exception to this update.  

Wut hee sed!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUGH!

-ahem- 
Sorry sometimes me okrky comz owt wen Iz be annoyedz!

But lovin' Spanos's & Powers latest muzak and the tile sets are NICE. (gonna take a lONG time to get used to 'em, but seriously groovin.)
INCREASING the kills count for the Granum void mission when trying to get Protea?
UGH!  That was a cruel and unusual punishment.

Either increase drop chance for her parts, lower the tier they drop, or roll-back the kills per level.
Thank you.
Otherwise an awesome update folks.
Stay safe, keep the faith and always have your skana sharp!🤘😎🤘

The red text was talking about some crash that got fixed.. so what was the crash? Just asking because for about a week i get some serious crashes (within 10 minutes of logging in) it crashes my PC completely, it has to reboot and often it reboots with graphical glitches. It only happens in Warframe. GTA V, LoL runs without any problem.
Now i reduced the graphical settings to the lowest also set my monitor down to 120Hz from 144Hz. 
If i get a crash again i'll make a topic about it. with all the info.

Update: it still crashed, long post coming tomorrow.

Can you guys please increase drop rates for time boosters from killing the physical and ghost forms of the specters please? And could you guys also fix the bug where if you die in the Granum Void, you lose the HUD to see the amount of time you have left and your kills?

30 минут назад, xcrimsonlegendx сказал:

I didn't find it to be all that bad, played for a few hours yesterday and a few more this morning and she's already in the oven.

...or you have 30 weapons parts instead of frame. You know. 

58 minutes ago, captainHalide said:

I honestly had a good time with the quest, getting the weapons was no big deal, and I'm super curious to see what our new moas can do.  Also, the new tilesets are supremely nice, the new music is a delight, reinforced glass will not be missed, and the elimination of elevators from the ships has been fantastic.  The grind for protea mixed with the punishing nature of the new void mission is the one negative exception to this update.  

None of which is helped by DE's decision to make the grind worse by increasing the number of enemies and reducing the time pyramids that drop. I was excited to play the new update. These changes have quickly turned that excitement into disappointment. We are back to early release railjack DE-- incapable of properly balancing the game. 

Is there any chance you could add an option to disable the audio DSP changes that were added in 27.2, for those of us who preferred the greater dynamic range the game had without compression? The new audio has been really bothering me as of late, so the option would be very appreciated.

Archived