The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

When we insert our Crown and go into the Granum Void area, as we kill the Spectres in there is it possible to get the time increase items they drop made a brighter colour or something done with them to make them easier to see please.

I'm running graphics flatout and they are very dull to see while moving around, I have to stand still to see them against the backdrop of the area which defeats the whole idea of them in the first place.

• Like 1

You locked time for Protea's first skill (idk why, it looks meaningless), so can you unlock time or give unlimited time for second one? It's really hard to use Sentry with 2.5 seconds duration. Ammo limit is useless with it because Sentry sometimes can't even start shooting with time limit like that we have.

• Like 2

Is it only me or Temporal Anchor seems to have ~12m radius independently of range mods? I tested with 34%, 100% and 280% ability range and the visual bubble appears at around 12m from Protea when implosion happens.

Edited by Amanne
  • Like 1

This new update is really really annoying.

The jackal fight is bugged.

The drop tables are all behind C rotation.

And the current content incentives solo play. You only need to kill 75 solo instead of 150 in a group. 2000 and 3000 credit caches are a slap in the face while farming parts. The granum voids should end when you hit the kill cap. Period. No excuses.

Missions should have timers paused while in the LITERAL TIME VOID WHERE TIME ISNT FLOWING. Failing a mission while in granum void is wrong. C rotation, bugs, and bad game and the ridiculously unfair kuva bramma nerf that i worked 20 hours on. 

This the 3rd strike in a row for me after bad Empyrean and Terrible Kuva liches that DE refuses to make better.. Im just gonna quit for a while. no point in playing if they dont care about the community and just want to turn everything into a grind fest. The .01% drop chances on mods (Void Hole) should have make me realize DE doesnt care and WANT NUMBERS MORE THAN THEY WANT ENJOYMENT.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, DragonDude3010 said:

Exalted weapons aren't supposed to benefit from stacking mods like Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds. Exalted Blade, Desert Wind, Valkyr Talons, etc are unable to use these mods. 🙂

978f1f08e25b9c72ceea2f7712fdff3c.pngThis is my view for "blood" in my Exalted Blade mod menu,

f73e95558a5257c09d170c9d0ef0122e.png

This is my view for "blood" in my Pangolin Prime (not an exalted weapon) mod menu.

Hope this helps!

Yes, but up until the Deadlock Protocol Garuda's Talons were able to equip and benefit from Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, and the Gladiator set bonus unlike other Exalted weapons.

Right now, you can equip them, but they simply do not give the bonus in gameplay as your combo increases. Other Exalted weapons simply prevent you from equipping them altogether.

This behavior and that the removal of the functionality is unlisted in the patch notes while the buffs to her Talons were listed led me to ask if they're a bug.

qslnTbp.jpg

Edited by -NICHE-

Giving my opinions, on the Deadlock protocol update,

The quest was first rate as always, plenty of info on the origins of the corpus. there are some gaps, but i'm sure this isn't the last info on the corpus.

Love the Jackal rework, much needed update, hoping the Sargent will be next.

Thank you for not completely borking the corpus ship rework like the Jupiter rework. So happy i got tIvara before that jupiter rework. I might have quit, if i had to do that for hundreds of missions

A request i'd like to make, is it possible to raise the chances for harrow and ivara parts? Honestly 3-10% seems a little grindish compared to Gauss where it's 33% for each piece. I ended up buying harrow when i bought my tennocon digital pass (only 275 plat) but i know people (like i was ) into the hundreds on the defection mission and no harrow piece, i gave up and just bought it. But with Gauss getting like 33% chance per part,, why can't you raise Harrow and Ivara to like 20%. At the moment those two feel like money grabs than reasonable grinds. I already got both (earned Ivara and bought Harrow), but i will continue to ask and fight for those who are still trying to get both.

overall i like this last update, much needed info and much needed change of scenery

Edited by crazyjr

I found a bug. I was telported back to the portal that we entered while trying to farm Protea parts. i was almost to extraction. When i slipped into my operator, that was the trigger that placed me back to the hand portal. I had not been in operator form at all in that mission until then.

15 to 5 i get you need to balance things and all but now i gota look for a different weapon  to meet my needs would 10 be to much to ask for the brama arrow capacity? i dont feel motivated to go forma another weapon and make it good just to have it  changed a few months later  again and again cause this seems to be the new meta from staticor to brama and wt ever els i was using.  i formaed it this way and put theses mods in to compensate for its shortcoming wait? now i got to go forma it again to change it for its new shortcomings? wtf? . this weapon roller coaster ante going to work for me. played this game for 3 years maybe more never felt the need to pay attention to game changes but now its like i got to watch de under a microscope to see the next move holding my breath hoping they dont......... gosh insert your own words you know what i mean  . i dont feel motivated to run this mission cause i know i got 5 arrows my staticor ante as good as it use to be yeah sure i could use some different weapons forma this this way to work for me then have it all ruined at the end of a few months.

• Like 2

Now you unlock umbras mod.
Fine, its cool.

You did a huge job about the new corpus ship etc..
Okay i have respect for what you all did, and its nice.

But, you know, I was still waiting for the umbra FORMA for 6 month..
I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one.

Some people have already drop several BP during the scarlet event because of one glitch.
The damage has already been done, and you just punish the rest of players by not putting this forma umbra available yet.

Any drop table you want, any rare chance you wish or just put the BP in market for 200 or 1000PL..it's alright.
But please make it available. Only one from nightwave is not enough.

The lifetime of the game will simply increase thanks to this kind of objective, it's just an other good farm to do.

Then, dont know if someone talk about an other kind of forma but you know about forma aura;
it allows any polarity just on the aura.

So, why you haven't created yet a forma "joker" that allows any polarity on the rest of mods? (without umbra polarity we can understand)

For now, we just need to build multiple same weapons/warframe to do multiple builds right?
A, B, C builds is not very usefull in my opinion.
Some builds are compatible yes but the most of time its not or we need do sacrifice, and when the weapon or warframe is kinda hard to get, its just given up.

Okay so please DE, think about it thanks.

• Like 1

What the frag did you do this time?

Doing void granum missions leave all abilities locked - operator mode included!

I hope for you that's a bug because if this is intentional its the straw that broke the mule's back

• Like 1

The update is awesome! Thank you!
I dont post very often, its my first time actually, english is not my first language and i'm doing so because i feeled i have too,
But, can we talk about Protea?

She have such a cool concept, but feels so weak...

Her Passive: Really, reading feel such powerful, but, in reality, makes little to her at her current state.
Her 1 "Grenade Fan" is really strong, the Shield Satellites makes her really tank, but the duration is low, i think this ability is strong but i dont know if she need that, but works fine, maybe is too strong .
Her 2 "Blaze Artillery" feels really weak (is really weak), maybe if this scales somehow, with enemy levels or mods or having a better power strenght scaling, this will help so much her at late game.
Her 3 "Dispensary" is ok, give health, energy, ammo, isn't mobile and can only have one at time, i dont know, if you make this ability follow you, it will be really good, but otherwise is ok.
Her 4 "Temporal Anchor" doesnt feel useful at all, because, I have to press it to drop my anchor so 15 seconds later I will back in time 15 before (like what?), this isn't useful in a game that you are constantly going foward. You can recover health, energy and ammo with her 3, which is more practical, my suggestion is: Make this ability in a way that is a passive, like a ghost that is always running at X (low amount) seconds, if you press this skill, you back X seconds in time and get back (or lose) everything you had at that moment and give a AOE damage at the location you back (maybe increasing the damage of the AOE based at the damage caused by her SKILLS).

That is my feedback about her, I dont know if people feel the same, I tried to be constructive, will be really glad if we see changes to her (dont need to be what i said, obviously, we just need her to be better, to be fun).

Thank you all for reading this and for your time.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Ikusias said:

I hope for you that's a bug because if this is intentional its the straw that broke the mule's back

It is a bug. I've only had it happen once. try disabling any active abilities before inputing the coin, not moving until you've been teleported, and not using any abilities or transference until you're fully loaded in and the UI's returned properly. You get control of your character before their state is fully restored. I think interrupting the game's process of transitioning your character at some point is what causes that bug to happen.

• Like 1

So far I've found out that this happens 100% if you have killed the corpus carring the granum crown before doing the void.

No issuess otherwise.

If you die in the void things return to normality

4 hours ago, crazyjr said:

A request i'd like to make, is it possible to raise the chances for harrow and ivara parts? Honestly 3-10% seems a little grindish compared to Gauss where it's 33% for each piece. I ended up buying harrow when i bought my tennocon digital pass (only 275 plat) but i know people (like i was ) into the hundreds on the defection mission and no harrow piece, i gave up and just bought it. But with Gauss getting like 33% chance per part,, why can't you raise Harrow and Ivara to like 20%. At the moment those two feel like money grabs than reasonable grinds. I already got both (earned Ivara and bought Harrow), but i will continue to ask and fight for those who are still trying to get both.

overall i like this last update, much needed info and much needed change of scenery

I think ivara's fine where she's at. since her parts share a loot pool with the incredibly desirable element+status mods you're more than likely to get her while farming for those, or just playing the game as spy tends to be a pretty common mission type. plus farming for her is good to practice and get down doing spy vaults which makes them feel a lot easier when you need to do them for other things like sorties.

Harrow and Nidus tho. Defection and salvage have no real purpose other than the get the parts for those frames, and they're quite long and dull missions. There's not really any additional reason to play them outside of getting those frames and they literally never show up as sortie or alert missions or are things you would regularly encounter farming for other stuff. these two I feel need a drop rate buff.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ikusias said:

So far I've found out that this happens 100% if you have killed the corpus carring the granum crown before doing the void.

No issuess otherwise.

If you die in the void things return to normality

ah. I tend to always keep one coin on me at all times and do the void objective before the treasurer spawns. This gives the game time to spawn him so I don't have to sit there and wait a minute or two for him to spawn after I'v already completed the main mission to do the granum stuff. So I guess I'v been avoiding the trigger.

I find it saves a lot of time in the long run that way

On 2020-06-13 at 3:06 AM, [DE]Megan said:

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

Changes:

• Added Lotus VO when a Granum Crown has been used in a Golden Hand Tribute.

Fixes:

• Fixed Critical Hits not triggering for Glaive mid-air detonations.
  • Fixed the Dessicata Syandana appearing to float away from Nova, Saryn, and Titania.
  • Fixed a script error when initiating the Granum Void portal.
  • Fixed script error when Kubrow "Neutralize" Precept is used against targets that can't be disarmed via the "rip their limbs off" method.
  • Fixed a script error when trying to mature a Pet while not having a currently active Pet.

Waited a few days to write this, wanted to enjoy the entire thing first.

This was a great update, at least for me the best after fortuna,  The new tile is awesome and huge and you feel that you are in a capital ship. Just awesome.

Music is great, the quest is great, even the fight mechanics is something fresh, not just shoot em till they die. New jackal is great looking and the fight is fun.

However, after the initial period is over, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add more drops to the granum system, does not have to out of this world drops but something which people want or need, like nitain, BPs for potatoes, forma whatever it may be.

If not as soon as people will grind out the parts, this will become another feature which will be forgotten.. Don't let all this great work just go into obscurity.

🙂

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Ikusias said:

I hope for you that's a bug because if this bullS#&$ is intentional its the straw that broke the mule's back

I could use all abilities in all tiers 1, 2 and 3, may be you were just bugged

21 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

ah. I tend to always keep one coin on me at all times and do the void objective before the treasurer spawns. This gives the game time to spawn him so I don't have to sit there and wait a minute or two for him to spawn after I'v already completed the main mission to do the granum stuff. So I guess I'v been avoiding the trigger.

I find it saves a lot of time in the long run that way

Same, Do void first, by the time you finish he wil spawn, kill finish mission much faster

28 minutes ago, PollexMessier said:

I think ivara's fine where she's at. since her parts share a loot pool with the incredibly desirable element+status mods you're more than likely to get her while farming for those, or just playing the game as spy tends to be a pretty common mission type. plus farming for her is good to practice and get down doing spy vaults which makes them feel a lot easier when you need to do them for other things like sorties.

Harrow and Nidus tho. Defection and salvage have no real purpose other than the get the parts for those frames, and they're quite long and dull missions. There's not really any additional reason to play them outside of getting those frames and they literally never show up as sortie or alert missions or are things you would regularly encounter farming for other stuff. these two I feel need a drop rate buff.

Yes ageee, I earned Ivara and her drop is fine, let it be low, people nned to practice spy mission. This way we wont have to solo spy missions just cause there is a chance someone in your party might do a booboo.  I had no issues with Nidus either, However, Harrow was a pain, after some time i just finished mission, went to market and bought it

• [DE]Megan unfeatured, locked and unpinned this topic