Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.4

[DE]Megan

After activation of Temporal Anchor and accumulating some damage, utilizing Transference, void dashing and then Transference back to Protea results in the accumulated damage displayed incorrectly, with the value displayed being around 105% higher than it should be. After dealing more damage the displayed value seems to be correct, suggesting this may be a UI bug. Repeating Transference, void dashing and Transference back results in the incorrect displayed value again. This happens every time independently of the focus school, activated unbound operator abilities and operator arcanes.

Nightwave crafted weapon skin rewards do not get hidden if I select Hide owned. I bought some of them again (by mistake) even though I already had them crafted, and now they are stuck in the foundry. I cannot build them, or delete them.

The whole Foundry filtering system is a complete mess. We have to scroll through countless useless crap sitting in the foundry. Why not make a separate tab where we put important stuff  for us to see and craft, and the rest of the crap keep it hidden?

Why ornament isn't always available during corresponding nightwave series? It's time limited offer already, so why hiding it behind rotations? Current ornament wasn't availabale since first week of the series.

5 hours ago, muziqaz said:

Nightwave crafted weapon skin rewards do not get hidden if I select Hide owned. I bought some of them again (by mistake) even though I already had them crafted, and now they are stuck in the foundry. I cannot build them, or delete them.

The whole Foundry filtering system is a complete mess. We have to scroll through countless useless crap sitting in the foundry. Why not make a separate tab where we put important stuff  for us to see and craft, and the rest of the crap keep it hidden?

They don't get hidden because they are blueprints not the skin which is a finished product, read Crafted by hovering over them, buyer beware if you don't read the print.

53 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

They don't get hidden because they are blueprints not the skin which is a finished product, read Crafted by hovering over them, buyer beware if you don't read the print.

Which shouldn't actually matter, you already own the "Product" of that blueprint, so Buying it again would be meaningless and a waste of resources in the case of things that can only be crafted while you don't have one crafted yet, "Hide Owned" should apply to everything that is related to the finished product that you already own.

Do you currently have Frost and Frost Prime? Hide all part blueprints and main blueprints from the foundry/market while that is ticked, if you're looking to see if you have those parts/blueprints, the Inventory screen exists and you can find them much easier due to its search function, so there's really no excuse for this to be as it is currently.

1 hour ago, SocialFox said:

Which shouldn't actually matter, you already own the "Product" of that blueprint, so Buying it again would be meaningless and a waste of resources in the case of things that can only be crafted while you don't have one crafted yet, "Hide Owned" should apply to everything that is related to the finished product that you already own.

Do you currently have Frost and Frost Prime? Hide all part blueprints and main blueprints from the foundry/market while that is ticked, if you're looking to see if you have those parts/blueprints, the Inventory screen exists and you can find them much easier due to its search function, so there's really no excuse for this to be as it is currently.

Well until DE get around to fixing the problem, it still comes down to LOOK before you leap or in this case buy stuff you already own.

Has anyone brought this problem up in a ticket, for a possible fix in the next hot fixes. I doubt it.

Edit:
Yes it would be better if it stated like in the market you already own this.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

This may be true but the most common reason for hiding what is owned is to quickly determine what you still need to buy. Having to secondarily scan all non owned items for crafted status is an unnecessary annoyance.

Having it mean “hide owned or crafted” or having a different “hide crafted” setting would make more sense. For example today I have dups of every syndicate archgun part just for the purpose of hiding them from the list to easily see truly new syndicate stuff when it shows up. But that’s done with automatically acquired rep with not much other useful purpose.

Agree 100% also with being able to hide components you no longer need in foundry for items you only normally only need one of after you have built that item. With DE’s propensity for new content drops using random parts or weapons as inputs to other frames/weapons it always makes sense to keep a few of any part on hand vs sell them off just to clean the build screens. But that keeps the foundry very cluttered. Fortunately It is less of a problem there though having built all frames and weapons it is easy to mentally keep track of the few new items I’m seeking with each content drop.

DE.. please check the game matchmaking section.we are having trouble in matchmaking.the player is online but whenever we try to invite we get a msg saying the player seems to be offline,whereas the player is online and infact he/sje is facing the same problem himself/herself.sometime when we try to join someone we get a msg saying the host is unreachable.this is too much hampering our game. and also we are facing some problem during Zanith GC void,where the time cubes doesn't appear, doesn't show the enemies kill,and also in some survival we get mission fail flag because we are in the void and the timer doesn't stop.

we love the game and the new update,so thank you in advance for the update.

When trying to unlock Exilus slot with the Exilus Adapter there is no warning if you don't have Exilus Adapter in your inventory. The pop up message just asks if you want to buy Exilus Adapter for 20 platinum. Since none of us ever read these pop up windows, I just wonder how much platinum have I been tricked out of? Could we have some sort of warning message telling us we do not have Exilus Adapter, and if I want to buy it, and instead of clicking OK to buy it, why not send to market to buy it?

1 hour ago, zeros06 said:

DE.. please check the game matchmaking section.we are having trouble in matchmaking.the player is online but whenever we try to invite we get a msg saying the player seems to be offline,whereas the player is online and infact he/sje is facing the same problem himself/herself.sometime when we try to join someone we get a msg saying the host is unreachable.this is too much hampering our game. and also we are facing some problem during Zanith GC void,where the time cubes doesn't appear, doesn't show the enemies kill,and also in some survival we get mission fail flag because we are in the void and the timer doesn't stop.

we love the game and the new update,so thank you in advance for the update.

I had to switch my ports back to default and change my router’s port forwarding to those ports. It fixed my issue as a work around, but with two people on the same network sometimes playing warframe at the same time, this is a bandaid at best. Matchmaking needs to be looked at. It broke with the .4 hotfix. 

58 minutes ago, captain_deadfoot said:

This guy living in 2025... or 2014.

Yes, the math was off.  The 13th was a Saturday.  Alternatively, and giving a huge benefit of the doubt, let's imagine that there was a time zone issue.  Assuming you were between GMT and GMT-6 (eastern time zone for the US/Canada/South America) and you were looking at the date as the 13th, it might have been the 13th where you were, but Friday in one of the other time zones.

Alternatively "it's not a bug, it's a feature."  

Ba-dum-tish.  Yeah, it's trying to apply logic illogically.  At the same time, we've received the announcement tennocon is being delayed so that content can be announced there and then released either immediately or shortly thereafter.  Consider me in a joking mood, as Deadlock was about 2 weeks late, tennocon is now delayed by two weeks, and I'm trying to laugh because if the content comes any less baked that the Stropha, Protea, or Stahlta I think it'll still have dirt from the fields.  Heck, even the kitguns have taken more than a year to get primary variants, and the zaws stopped being updated before even offering all melee types (whips, fans, etc...).  With all this to joke about, and a somewhat masochistic streak, this is funny....right...?

I seem to recall that there was an initiative not too long ago where DE had decided on making the energy colours for the Corpus uniform and making all attacks cyan in colour.  If that's the case, why are Juno Elite Crewman -- who use the Supra line of weapons -- suddenly gold energy instead?  

YpKid5o.jpg

On 2020-06-13 at 6:17 PM, PollexMessier said:

I think ivara's fine where she's at. since her parts share a loot pool with the incredibly desirable element+status mods you're more than likely to get her while farming for those, or just playing the game as spy tends to be a pretty common mission type. plus farming for her is good to practice and get down doing spy vaults which makes them feel a lot easier when you need to do them for other things like sorties.

Harrow and Nidus tho. Defection and salvage have no real purpose other than the get the parts for those frames, and they're quite long and dull missions. There's not really any additional reason to play them outside of getting those frames and they literally never show up as sortie or alert missions or are things you would regularly encounter farming for other stuff. these two I feel need a drop rate buff.

I agree to a point, but i was over 250+ defection missions and no part for harrow. i finally bit the bullet and bought it when i got my tennocon digital pack. It took wellover 200 spy missions to get the final piece of ivara but i finally got it. When you can get Gauss with 33%(All parts BTW) chance on certain disruptions spots, harrow at somewhere arouns 3-12% (depending on level of defection) seems a little BS-y. So my experiences with getting Ivara and harrow, were not good and despite buying harrow eventually, i will keep fighting to raise the chances of getting it. I have a friend, that never got harrow after several hundred defections, but it was the content drought that killed his enthusiasm, but he told me he never got harrow despite doing everything right, except outright buying it. heck even rhino, equinox and titania were all easier to get combined than harrow. I literally got equinox with maybe 1 or 2 missions over the total number of parts to make (I think there are 10 pieces, not including the equinox BP) i think it was 11 or 12 missions to get it

Archived