Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inside The Mind Of The Captured Corpus Guy

Valafor

I woke up in a strange room, bound to a chair. My last memories were of four of those betrayers busting through the room, and then they knocked me down and all i saw was dark. My vision was still fuzzy, but i could make up two figures in the room with me.

"Trinity, keep him alive as long as we can. We need to get everything from him."

I looked at my captor. he wore a strange suit, with smoke coming out of his arms. I seen this model before, but his helmet was different. He had 12 glaring red eyes. I tried to struggle, but that only led to him noticing me. He held my head back, his sharp nails impaling into my forehead. 

"Morning Sleeping Beauty, we're just about to get started."

I pleaded "Please, I'll tell you everything I know, just let me be!"

However, the betrayer only slowly nodded his head. i couldn't see his face, but I could have sworn I saw a sinister grin behind that mask. 

"I know you'll tell me everything, but we'll need to get to trust each other first."

He turned around and was examining a table. i managed to get a glimpse over his smoking arms and caught a glimpse at what was there, but I almost regretted seeing this afterwards. he turned around, holding a crude metal pair of tweezers, clamping them menacingly in front of me.

"When I use this, we'll be acquinted with each other."

He then turned around, holding a prova, sparking it to make sure it works.

"After this, we'll be best friends." He took a fang out next, and said "When we get to this, we'll be like brothers.". Finally he unsheathed his glaive and spun it like a saw. 

"And after this, if you told me 1 + 1 is 6, I'll believe you."

I was shaking, my heart raced, i struggled against the restraints begging "Please, Please! I'll tell you everything, I'll- please! Just, No!" But my cries went unheard, and he proceeded to approach me with the metal tweezers. My nightmare was only beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After hours of interrogation, I told them everything. i had my teeth removed, my face butchered, my body shocked and twisted. I was ina  constant state of life and death thanks to the works of his partner. I betrayed my country, my family, and my friends. There were no secrets after this. The betrayer seemed to realize that i had nothing left to offer. and he began to walk away. As he walked out, I heard him whisper to his partner

"Trinity, we're done with him. he's all yours."

Soon his partner walked towards me. She began to clean up the tools, crooning wickedly. She came to me and asked in a soft but at the same time cruel and disturbing voice "what will it be hm? vivisection or death?"

I mustered whatever strength I had left and said "Just kill me..."

The tenno snickered at my response. "Alright, I'll give you death.. by vivisection."

Edited by KaPow_Best_Demolitions

Well... this one was really good! but 1 thing... I don't think tenno interrogate the capture, that must be a member of lotus staff or something, and not using a warframe suit... 2nd it should be nyx and not ash the one who ask questions... and the inquisitor should be Nekros... and the story should end with a cyanide pill into this mouth...

However I might write something about this... this post inspired me.

Thanks for the nice time!

pretty sure torture has been proven to be a bad way of obtaining real information by now and since this is in the future they could just use truth serum... i mean there are already drugs known to be potential to become truth serums... so a few hundred or thousand years in the future? heck that would be easy to manufacture.

Well... this one was really good! but 1 thing... I don't think tenno interrogate the capture, that must be a member of lotus staff or something, and not using a warframe suit... 2nd it should be nyx and not ash the one who ask questions... and the inquisitor should be Nekros... and the story should end with a cyanide pill into this mouth... However I might write something about this... this post inspired me. Thanks for the nice time!

Have no fear, I plan to write a second Chapter! I like the idea of Nyx as pshyological torture, but I definitely will put Volt in as a captor as well.

pretty sure torture has been proven to be a bad way of obtaining real information by now and since this is in the future they could just use truth serum... i mean there are already drugs known to be potential to become truth serums... so a few hundred or thousand years in the future? heck that would be easy to manufacture.

We don't simply torture for information. We torture for revenge, out of sadistic curiosities, and out of a savage  nature in all of us. The tenno want information, but revenge for what the corpus has done to their friends. Remember the corpus sell warframes (with Tenno inside) to cultist or to scientist. Of course they can easily siphon out the info, but that won't give any satisfaction. 

That's actually incorrect. The 'potential truth serums' just work by lowering inhibitions, this does not guarantee the truth. You'd be just as good simply getting your target drunk. 

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

The tenno snickered at my response. "Alright, I'll give you death.. by vivisection."

it was scary... a lot ._.

after reading this version, had thought of a lighter version, but have some modifications:

- This Captured corpus only will tell the truth

- He is a veteran informant, so that was captured sometimes, but always leaving unharmed because of the bargain (his life and can go away without any scar/wounds for all information he has at the moment)

- whenever he is released, he tries to solve the problems of security, trying to avoid being captured by the same method (example: putting cardiac pacemakers in security, so that the base went into alert if one of them stops working/equip Radial Blast and invisibility device ... like that)

the problem is:patience to write the possible conversation =x

but i will try

1-2 hour later... done

example:

Tenno: Look who's back, our ever trustfull informant

Informant: Look who I meet again, the unfriendly Tenno !

Informant: What you wish today? one datamass left the oven of our operation on Mars? what I've been preparing for safety during my last exit? or...

Tenno: Sgt. Def Anyo

Informant: All right... this guy get a Lanka sniper in his arsenal

"the Tenno pulls out his Dark Dagger and threatens"

Tenno: Making fun? seems you forgot about what we consider important in our conversations

Informant: No, you have forgotten how things work: make the right question, and i will give the information, make an open question, and i will give you any valid reply

Informant: You know what happened on our first meeting: you decided to torture me, ignoring the conditional, but in the end, had to call a Trinity to heal my wounds and scars, so I started talking what you are searching for

Tenno: Until we found you, there was no reason to flee the standard interrogation, most began talking after starting to cut the skin between the toes

"He hides the dagger"

Tenno: Now, back to your favorite business... our little meeting

Informant: What you want to know about Sgt. Def Anyo?

and keep going

Edited by Zeyez

Glad I'm not the only one that sees a darker side to trinity. Every time she strings some poor shmuck up in the air with WOL/EV so her team can shoot him to feel better.... welll....

Also... link... she takes all that pain and inflicts it on others.....

You would think blessing the only pure hearted ability, but have you ever seen an entire team drop from over stimulation by blessing? they get used to not getting hurt because blessing is up most of the time then all of a sudden they're neck deep in boss fight surrounded by grineer firing squads and the invuln...... stops... and so do they.

*shiver*

Chapter 2, Tale of Two Corpus

I was a field engineer for 16 years. I worked with Corpus Techs, I helped designed the Jackal, Hyena, and the Fusion MOA. I know they are coming for me. I can hear the gunfire outside. I know that my creations and friends are out there, dying to protect me, but they are fools. When the betrayers want something, nothing stands in their way. the dogs and their Fomorians, Operation Arid Fear, and the recent destruction of our powerful Raptor model is proof of this. I hear the frenzy coming closer and closer to me. They're here for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trinity hummed softly as she was looking for some tools for her new test project. The necessary arrangements were made; her subject was bound down to a table, harnessing whatever strength he had left to struggle, all the tools that could satisfy her dark, morbid curiosity were in front of her, she even wore her favorite surgical apron, the one with the Pink Ospreys dancing around the front. Like any good doctor, she would try to entice a casual conversation with her victims, but all 58 of them never responded.  

"You know we generally use anesthetics for these vivisections, but we're cutting budgets, so we'll just have to do without."

Her captive obviously did not react well with this, he began to struggle and violently pull on the restraints, causing a loud metal rattling to occur. However Trinity simply began to hum a song of hers as she made the final preparations. She eventually turned around, holding an ether dagger in her hand.

'Now then, this might sting a little."

She began to make the cut. She started from the chest down, cutting large gaping hole into her victim, exposing all of his organs. The man began to scream hysterically. For the first few minutes, Trinity thought of it as music to her ears, but after a while, she felt annoyed and ripped out his vocal chords. If she was not constantly healing him, he would have died long before. She got her Dethcube to focus a flashlight into the exposed organs. She always wanted to know what happens if she put the lungs back upside down, and although she always wanted to try it, she would get distracted by other inhumane desires, such as finding out what happens when you replace a man's blood with Mercury, or some other dark fantasy she dreamed of at the moment.  She turned around to get her cleaver that she "borrowed" from one of her grineer test subjects. her operation was about to begin. She smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a MOA slamming into the door, and in front of me were 4 betrayers. Two held off the legion of MOAs swarming in to defend me. I leaned against the window. One of the betrayers, with a helmet that reminded me of some shark I saw in an aquarium on Earth, pointed a Hek at me, a shotgun made and used by the dogs. I pleaded for mercy.

"I'll cooperate, just don't hurt me!"

But he didn't listen, instead he blasted me through the window with the shotgun. I landed on the first floor. Instinctively, I tried to crawl away, but it was no use. I was handicapped, and there was no way I could escape from these Tenno. I saw the shadows of the 4 betrayers looming over me. All I saw was dark after that.

Edited by KaPow_Best_Demolitions

Yeah and Megan is the lotus :p. Dur...

Actually, that's Rebecca.

I always sympathized with the poor Corpus capture target. This thread just makes me all the more sad about the potential of what could be happening to him.

Really?  They do the same to us.  They take us out of our cryopods and treat us as any other piece of salvage.  They vivisect our brethren when they find us floating in space.  If they get to our frozen brothers and sisters first, they show no mercy, so why should we?