Stalker/Syndicates/PVP

We all made some syndicates choices.That's why stalkers are chasing us.A fun and very nice part of the game.In my opinion this can be improved very well.First of all, let's assume that you are in a defense game with random players.While some have made different Syndicates selections, you come together for a purpose.Let's say I am going to play a defense game in the same area.Suddenly the game got me into your game as a stalker.The reason for this is that you are a player who makes a hostile choice with the Syndicates I have chosen.Other players will attack me.My aim is to complete the task that the game gives me.Kill you.In this case, you will have an advantage.I am the only one, you are in a group.To balance this, I can be given extra power while I am stalker.Or stalker players can be given to me.If we fail and die we will not receive a reward as a stalker, but you will get it.On the contrary, if we succeed, we will receive awards and your current mission will fail.For this, it must have different features to be added to the game.You might ask why this is important.No NPC can be as clever as players, and we have more fun when our opponent is clever.Just imagine, playing a short defender game with your friends and four stalker players come and attack you at once.Of course, it can be added to the options for players who do not want it to close .Sorry for my English is not my mother tongue.I am a new player in the game and I think this idea will bring quite a lot of fun to the game.

So a Stalker can come in and get one shot the moment he spawns ?.

There is a reason why Conclave has different balancing because Warframe is well... made as PvE game so damage outputs being 10-25 times higher than your HP are not a problem because there is nobody on the recieving end but dumb AI that dies in droves anyway.

So you would need to make the Stalker being able to not die from 4 dudes shooting at you (and they will). But you cannot make him too strong or else people will rage (Especially if you make him strong due to cheap reasons like 90% DR or immunity to CC). And there is, due to the nature of warframes and mods possibly no middle ground. You either die from 50k Opticor hit across the map while you are stunlocked in a seizure creating light show or you cast a energy wave that instantly wipes the entire team. That is, if the team isnt filled with frames that dont die or under abilities giving invincibility.

17 hours ago, EriniyPrime said:

Let's say I am going to play a defense game in the same area.Suddenly the game got me into your game as a stalker.

Yeah, look, if I select a Survival mission, I expect to do a survival mission, not stalker mode.

Also, Stalker Mode's been discussed before, and I'm still against it as long as I can't opt out. I'm here to play Warframe, not another worthless PvP game in an ocean of worthless PvP games.

Archived