Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Control Module Drops

papadelta23

Question

18 answers to this question

T1 keys are soloable with a decent loadout, you don't even need a 4 Forma'd weapon. Just a bunch of Level 30 gear, and a level 30 frame that can take getting shot, or can kill things quickly.

Play it smart and you can farm Control modules (and some Prime parts) on your own.

T1 keys are soloable with a decent loadout, you don't even need a 4 Forma'd weapon. Just a bunch of Level 30 gear, and a level 30 frame that can take getting shot, or can kill things quickly.

Play it smart and you can farm Control modules (and some Prime parts) on your own.

Thanks for the advice.

I ran t1 exterminate missions to get mine, almost spent platinum on one of the stupid things.  In one run, I got like 5.  Now... it's stupid.  Orokin missions are the place to get them for sure.  If you don't get any after a couple exterminate runs, switch it up and try a survival or capture.  Don't worry about doing anything big like T2 or T3 stuff, I was afraid of dying so I stuck with T1 losers...  solo, but then I did have fairly decent mods, 10 point serration, max shred... thanks to the vet players... ugh.

I ran t1 exterminate missions to get mine, almost spent platinum on one of the stupid things.  In one run, I got like 5.  Now... it's stupid.  Orokin missions are the place to get them for sure.  If you don't get any after a couple exterminate runs, switch it up and try a survival or capture.  Don't worry about doing anything big like T2 or T3 stuff, I was afraid of dying so I stuck with T1 losers...  solo, but then I did have fairly decent mods, 10 point serration, max shred... thanks to the vet players... ugh.

I get your point. Thanks. I finally got one after my 6th try which is all I need for now to make my Rhino frame. Serration is something I really need but I haven't found one yet.

Edited by (PS4)Antonis-GR