The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Things

drixil

I am really enjoying the game however there are two things that make it pretty frustrating.

The first is resolution, I have 3 monitors and I am stuck on one little tiny cruched up monitor. DX 11 supports higher resolutions and so does DX9... It would be nice to have this option, not to mention people with huge flat screens who are forced into 1280X1024...

Second Platinum is very VERY expensive. I am currently playing 4 mmorpg's and this mmo it is the most expensive, like crazy expensive! so much so I couldn't justify buying any at all which I was fully prepared to do today.

Other than those two things it seems you are doing a great job. It is alittle difficult to figure out what is what for awhile but after awhile you get use to it.

I am really enjoying the game however there are two things that make it pretty frustrating.

The first is resolution, I have 3 monitors and I am stuck on one little tiny cruched up monitor. DX 11 supports higher resolutions and so does DX9... It would be nice to have this option, not to mention people with huge flat screens who are forced into 1280X1024...

Second Platinum is very VERY expensive. I am currently playing 4 mmorpg's and this mmo it is the most expensive, like crazy expensive! so much so I couldn't justify buying any at all which I was fully prepared to do today.

Other than those two things it seems you are doing a great job. It is alittle difficult to figure out what is what for awhile but after awhile you get use to it.

The plat prices are horrid. Wait for a 50-75% off. By far the worst pricing I've ever seen. 

...Second Platinum is very VERY expensive. I am currently playing 4 mmorpg's and this mmo it is the most expensive, like crazy expensive! so much so I couldn't justify buying any at all which I was fully prepared to do today...

I agree with the plat pricing, but luckily the founders packages get you plat at a reduced (if only slightly) rate, and come with gear to boot.

Edited by brenden208

I don't mind slightly elevated prices on market prices generally, especally if it is actually a true F2P game. But this is almost unbelievable (if I didn't factor in straight out greed). This game isn't the type of game to keep and maintain a HUGE player base sadly. It just isn't at this point, it is pretty much just straight out kill stuff, no pvp really besides the conclave death matches and really no dimention to it.

High Prices + Slow material gathering = low player base.

Quite frustrating. I would suggest a 20 dollar option in the market or er the stupid ol 19.99 lets pretend a penny makes a difference. and give enough to actually buy a new warframe and a weapon with a bit to spare. There are those people who really like to sit there and farm over and over again. They probably also like watching the same movies over and over again and watch the same one pr0n video over and over again. I am not one of those people on all accounts.

And higher resolutions should be supported like every other game out there.