Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tar Mutalist Moa Damage is Way Too High!

Obviousclone

• TYPE: In-Game (enemy)
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing an infested arbitration when I noticed a lot of players dying instantly, upon further testing I found that the Tar Mutalist Moa enemy seems to being killing everyone in one hit (at levels that they definitely shouldn't)! 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: I spawned in a level 75 Tar mutalist Moa and tested on various frames to see how much damage it was doing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The damage should have been much lower, something in the 300-600 range. High durability warframes like inaros and hildryn should live longer than 3 seconds to a level 75 enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It dealt several times more damage than it should have. The frames take way more damage than what they normally should.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be very consistent. Every simulacrum test (and in the 3 infested arbitrations I ran as well) the tar moas seemed to be capable of instakilling players with exceptionally high damage. I also asked several other players on the warframe community discord to test and they also confirmed that the damage output was far beyond expectations.
Edited by Obviousclone
  • Like 10

Can't tell you how many arbitrations with infested I've had where it'll one-shot people, or the operative with 40K HP and just instant fail the mission. Very annoying enemy, with no way to counter it other than "oh just kill it first before it gets near anything", which is basically how to deal with *any* enemy.

Can add to this, tested some damage with a Vasca Kavat and a Nezha and we both went down almost instantly to not only Tar Mutalist Moas but also Mutalist Osprey farts which was unexpected. Warding Halo got chewed through with like 300-500 damage being drained from it every tick, and my Kavat couldn't even get up from being revived before getting killed by the goop or farts again.

This reminds me of the early days of archwing where a certain Osprey launched a massive amount of projectiles at once, killing players instantly. Maybe this is similar and the Moas are creating a lot more patches at the same time?