Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Caliber

legionprobatio

Giving recoil to recoil-less weapons would be weird... What exactly is causing said weapons to kick?

game balance is. 

how does using Heavy Caliber bullets make Flux do more damage as well? there's no logic to that mod on anything but bullet based weapons, but you don't see it limited to those, now do you.

this is already a confirmed change. there is no further debating needed. Heavy Caliber will add recoil to weapons without it in the future.

Giving recoil to recoil-less weapons would be weird... What exactly is causing said weapons to kick?

good point, maybe they might have them unusable by certain weapons like the flux. In saying that though, if the mod is for rifles (like HC) then it should work. Maybe they will change the flux and the likes into a special weapon group?!

I agree giving a "recoil less gun" recoil, is wrong.

I don't get why people have such problems with recoil. I mean, you lot play shooters, right? Shooters have recoil, right?

...right?

What DE does is they add screen shake. Not the same type of recoil any other shooter would give you.

Warframe Recoil - Horizontally.

Any other shooter recoil - Vertically

Honestly, Heavy Caliber should just be restricted to bullet weapons. It solves both problems of imbalance of it on non-recoil weapons, and the non-resonance of a "high caliber" laser

That actually wouldn't solve a thing. Would just make the Soma even more unbalanced. They need to just leave it the way it is OR add a VERY MINIMUM change.

game balance is. 

how does using Heavy Caliber bullets make Flux do more damage as well? there's no logic to that mod on anything but bullet based weapons, but you don't see it limited to those, now do you.

this is already a confirmed change. there is no further debating needed. Heavy Caliber will add recoil to weapons without it in the future.

Game balance in warframe, hahaha good one.

imba, turn flux from automatic fireing weapon into semi-automatic :D

Have heavy caliber on sentinel for now. Seems to do the same dmg as without it xD. Next will try ogris and see if i get a slap in my face xD

yep,heavy caliber + deth machinerifle + serration + multishot alone do a hell of a lot of dmg,not to mention other mods,and since I see dethcube is still as accurate as ever even with the heavy caliber,means there's no drawback,unless they decide to add recoil to the AI,which it probably can't even manage and will shoot way above the intended target.

Edited by Sebastianx