Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Let Vacuum Pick Up Titania Tribute Buffs

Zectico

Tribute feels clumsy for several reasons:

• Tribute buffs are already relatively hard to get. Most buffs are received on-cast, rather than requiring a generated pickup.
  • Tribute buffs are mixed with enemies in the midst of battle. Doesn't help that they look like enemies too.
  • Razor-wing isn't meant for precision moment. Picking up tributes is very hit-and-miss.
  • Razor-wing field-of-view is reduced. Spotting things is significantly harder.

While Razorflies can pick up tributes, the AI in Warframe have always been unreliable.

Razorflies are no exception (they prefer tickling enemies instead).

Allowing tributes to be vacuumed would help Titania's play style feel much smoother, instead of having to stop and hunt every two minutes.

Or just remove the collection part, and make Titania gain the buffs immediately upon casting the ability.

She's got enough "making stuff float around" going on via her 1 and 3 already.

(Mind, I still kinda think Tribute should replace Nekros' 1, with Titania getting a new, less busy ability in its stead.)

Your butterflies collect buffs. The problem is that this whole idea with souls doesn't look presentable and I would prefer a different mechanic.

On the other hand, I don't see a problem with bad AI if I recast razorwing.

Edited by zhellon