Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea: Sell Multiple Mods :d

NoirHikari

Okay, I'm pretty sure people here have like 20 slash dash, pressure point, reach, or etc.. You either fuse them with other mods that really don't even make a dent in the fusion bar, or you try to sell them. Isn't it annoying sitting there for like 10-20 minutes selling every single extra mod that you have extra of. DE please implement an option to sell multiple mods at once, instead of just sitting there clicking one then sell, click one, then sell. Rinse and Repeat. Let me be honest here i don't use any of the common mods for fusion anymore because it is not even worth it. I rather just use fusion cores all day because those make a bigger difference than the normal mods even though they kind of cost a lot more. Although 200 credits may not seem a lot but with the amount of the common mods you constantly get eventually it is worth it in the long run.
Opinions? (Although I am pretty sure this is thought of already but.... its just been several updates still hasn't come out yet)

Edited by Fadinglight13

It's already in the game. Hold 'Ctrl' as you click on multiple mods.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you've spent $100 getting that Master's badge, and you don't even read the in-game tips.

EDIT- Has been for a while. This isn't a new addition.

Edited by N4G4M4K1

They can add "Hold Ctrl" + "Double Click" specific mod(same rank). It should select all the same mods for you and click sell. This should also work for "Transmute"

Not for Transmute. When you Transmute repeat mods, you always get Commons. You are really just wasting credits at that point.

It's already in the game. Hold 'Ctrl' as you click on multiple mods.

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but you've spent $100 getting that Master's badge, and you don't even read the in-game tips.

EDIT- Has been for a while. This isn't a new addition.

Control+click method is also rather tedious it would be nice if they made a way to select all duplicates in one go. Now that would be nice.