Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Love The New Boss Blueprint Drop System

KiLLeRZ-PRO_XXX

Question

18 answers to this question

That makes two of us, quite a few times killing a boss i'd use fragor and somehow knock the BP across the map which then caused people to rage. I'm glad bp's are rewarded at the end of the missions now, less rage and i get to use my hammer without control. :P

That makes two of us, quite a few times killing a boss i'd use fragor and somehow knock the BP across the map which then caused people to rage. I'm glad bp's are rewarded at the end of the missions now, less rage and i get to use my hammer without control. :P

your posting makes me feel butterflies in my fingers :3

I always thing that the italics when you post are for emphasizing your anger or irritation at whatever you're saying.

Then I realize that this isn't the case, and get annoyed.

OT: Shame that Seer parts don't follow the same system; they still drop in pink orbs. I've got, like, ten Seer blueprints already and no Receiver.

Edited by SortaRandom

I always thing that the italics when you post are for emphasizing your anger or irritation at whatever you're saying.

Then I realize that this isn't the case, and get annoyed.

OT: Shame that Seer parts don't follow the same system; they still drop in pink orbs. I've got, like, ten Seer blueprints already and no Receiver.

Is Seer even worth the craft?

Popular belief says that it's terrible?

Then again if you use Lanka/Bows and are used to them is Seer really that bad at all?

Yeah, I got my second Nova in only 3 runs. Unfortunately, I was looking for cmods and didn't get any. =(

And Seer is decent enough that I keep it around along with Grems and Acrid. It's comparable to Lex - higher zoom, damage, and fire rate offset by projectile travel time and inability to crit.

just play void defense or survival sure to get at least 10 or up to 50 if lucky

bah, void. i hate void.

It's not only about the end of mission reward. The bp drop chance must have been raised quite a bit.

it's now a guaranteed drop, i think.

Edited by theasl

I find this rather boring. I won't get the feel of excitement when the last part of the Warframe I want finally drops. And since this game currently has a lack of endgame content, yo me it is just stupid that the parts are dropping so easily now.

I find this rather boring. I won't get the feel of excitement when the last part of the Warframe I want finally drops. And since this game currently has a lack of endgame content, yo me it is just stupid that the parts are dropping so easily now.

actually now i dont feel any challenge anymore :( farming used to be more fun

Ehh, it's kinda too easy now

This.

I'd already farmed every frame before this change and I was curious to see how much easier it was now.  So, I did a bit of solo boss running last night and was able to get all the parts for Mag, Ash and Rhino, and 2 parts for Nyx before I got bored and went to help a clan mate farm credits in the void.

I appreciate that before the update it could sometimes be hellish getting that final part for a frame, but in my opinion it's gone too far the other way.  Surely there should be some challenge?

This.

It only makes it easier for more veteran players, and it was already rather easy considering some of the stuff going down I often saw; the new BP drop changes are addressing a serious problem of veterans showing up on public games where they rush past less experienced players, kill the boss and didn't tag the drop...which would force newer players to scramble around for the exit, missing the drop utterly. It was really, really sad to see, and happened a lot. Frustrating new players is bad.

Really enjoy how this at least makes it so new players don't miss out.

The Phobos bosses now give only 1 BP instead of 2... :(

That, however, REALLY needs to be fixed.

Edited by KoshLovesYou