Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Since When Did The Twin Gremlins' Crit. Chance Change To 2.5%?

Casardis

Question

6 answers to this question

Uh, in-game stat-UI is very buggy at the moment. I wouldn't trust them if I were you.

That's what I thought at first, but after trying them out right now, it seems it crits less often even with a crit. chance mod. Not sure if 2.5 --> 5.5 is the right value though since sometimes it does seem to crit more often.

In any case, I do think they stealth-nerfed it, at least in my knowledge. I read all patch notes and I certainly don't remember that.

That's what I thought at first, but after trying them out right now, it seems it crits less often even with a crit. chance mod. Not sure if 2.5 --> 5.5 is the right value though since sometimes it does seem to crit more often.

In any case, I do think they stealth-nerfed it, at least in my knowledge. I read all patch notes and I certainly don't remember that.

Well.... S#&$...

Ah well, at least they're still basically automatic akboltos and practically the best automatic secondary in the game aside from throwing knives.

Well.... S#&$...

Ah well, at least they're still basically automatic akboltos and practically the best automatic secondary in the game aside from throwing knives.

I think one of the reasons they were quite loved in terms of damage is because it could almost be on par with Despair thanks to the crits.

Now it still stands behind those throwing knives that don't even get a look at. Not saying that they should be nerfed, but that the Gremlins shouldn't have been  in the first place.