Sign in to follow this  
GiltchInTheWarframe

Innovation for Nezha (suggestions)

The buffs that Nezha received so far are really good. However, I think his "Divine Spears" ability could use some innovation, since it's only radial ability that he has. As of now, this ability is more of a trap ability then a kill ability; this should be a kill ability, as trap abilities really aren't all that useful -- especially on fire casting Warfames like Nezha or Ember.  

Basically, Nezha's "Devine Spears" ability should be more like Ember's "Inferno". When his spears erupt, they should cause an explosion -- putting some explosion damage the enemies they impale. More importantly, the spears should ignite enemies and cause heat procs [since the spears themselves are supposedly made of fire]. As cosmetic tip, the spears should cause screen shaking upon eruption; just to give them a little more sensational kick.  Overall, the damage that these spears inflict should be far greater. In general, I believe that Nezha deserves to be more powerful when comes to crowd control.

Speaking of heat procs, all of Nezha's abilities should inflict heat damage. So his "Warding Halo" should ignite enemies that touch it, and the frontal fire trail from Nezha's "Pyroclastic Flow" augment, should put heat procs on whoever it hits.

Again, these just my suggestions; hopefully value is found them. 

• Like 1

Spears synergize with blazing chakram allowing for large scale enemy debuffing, and a lot of health orbs. It doesn’t need to be a kill ability.

• Like 6

Only problem I have with Divine Spears is its anti-synergy with Fire Walker--it holds victims safe over the flames.

Fixing that would make me happy.  (Not that the Nezhanator needs any buffs, really.)

4 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Only problem I have with Divine Spears is its anti-synergy with Fire Walker--it holds victims safe over the flames.

Fixing that would make me happy.  (Not that the Nezhanator needs any buffs, really.)

They could add some synergy with Fire Walker and Spears, but nothing really needs to be changed at the moment.

On 2020-06-14 at 12:31 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Spears synergize with blazing chakram allowing for large scale enemy debuffing, and a lot of health orbs. It doesn’t need to be a kill ability.

Yeah I know, but I thought it was gimmicky/wasted time; I figured it'd be good in case you happen to impale a high level pain-in-the-neck enemy. Otherwise, I think it's better to just go BOOM, and be done with them all. 

9 hours ago, GiltchInTheWarframe said:

Yeah I know, but I thought it was gimmicky/wasted time; I figured it'd be good in case you happen to impale a high level pain-in-the-neck enemy. Otherwise, I think it's better to just go BOOM, and be done with them all. 

A lot of CC is useless because you can just boom enemies. But this does not mean that CC is weak.

• Like 1

The only issue I have with Nezha is that his 3rd ability ring goes through his head and feet, the ring should go over his head and under his feet instead of through it, because of that I don`t use the ability. That ability grinds my bloody gears.