Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lephantis Isn't Showing Himself.

RyojinOrion

So my friends and I were fighting Lephantis... The poison spitting head suddenly stopped showing up... I thought we might have killed it already, but it seemed far too quick for that. Then my friend used Sonic Boom on the shooter head, which made it teleport across the room. The head went underground, and then did not come back up.

Now we're stuck in the level with the heads not showing up. Upon using Sonar, it seems that two of the three heads are stuck underground. My friend just took a pic of it, expect it before too long.

This is an odd bug.

I put this out there a day or so after he came out.  I was actually able to find him underground, then sonic boom again and kinda get the heads back on their path and start popping up again.  Took several tries.  What ended it for me though, was that the poison spitter wouldn't open back up. It would pop up wait a bit then go back down so I couldn't do any damage to it.

I must be lucky. I've only had to fight this boss a total of three times to get all the nekros parts. I've not had to endure any of those bugs/glitches. Sometimes the heads would go underground but they would always come back up. Also the spiter one never glitched to stay closed. Sometimes it took damage when it was closed. I was using Flux or Despairs. Hope they fix these issues along with a long line of others. Maybe they will extend founder pack with all these issues hanging around plus new ones coming out and about with almost every update/hotfix.