Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Promised Neverland aka Railjack - expectations and enjoyment

Muminidas

To begin with, I will say it's not any form of feedback thread, nor do I try to create fan concept of possible additions to this gamemode. What I want and what truly makes me wonder lately is the opinion of majority.

Lately there was Railjack Revisited patch that changed alot. Many threads like that were created and most of us focused on recent patch. However, RJ still exists and as I recently checked, it truly begins to shine. Drop rate increase, survivability increased, damage output increased, QoL changes made. All of this makes it a whole new experience from what it was. 

This makes me wonder, what are our expectations of this game-mode? Further conent expansion? Connection to other gameplay mechanics? Way of story-telling (tied to main storyline and quests)? Challange for veterans? Another conent island?

What do you guys expect it to become? How much would u love to invest into RJ? Would you mind if it was strongly tied to the main game and possibly required to invest into to progress further?

31 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

It will get there eventually. 

I believe DE’s Goal is to merge all of the star chart missions + open worlds into the Railjack gamemode. So every mission has a Railjack section in the gameplay loop.

At the cost of comunitys trust , patiants and time .

I'm hoping it steadily gets connected to more and more content.  I don't think it needs to be included in every mission, as some of the appeal of Warframe is how fast some missions can be completed.  But I do like it, and find it intrinsically rewarding (no pun intended), unlike a lot of other content in this game, which is more focused on extrinsic rewards.

I'm looking forward to new Railjack missions that expand upon what can be done a mobile team of Tenno, and with a spaceship. In-space dogfights are cool, but I'd like to see some segments that take on the other attribute of a Railjack. Maybe bring the Archwing Pursuit to Railjack proportions, have a bit light stealth in others.