Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Granum Crown Bug

Executor234

• 1 year later...

Same thing has just started happening to me... twice in a row now it says "Offering Granum Coin, please wait" for nothing to happen. Then the rest of the mission is bugged. For me to get back to Orbiter for it to have an "Could not update account information. Retrying in..." for me to only have to abort the action with an image of my Frame actually still in mission.

It's ANOTHER bug, a new one, and like so many I highly doubt it will ever get fixed. This game has been on it's last legs for me, and DE are doing more & more to push people away from the game. They simply don't care.

I took a break about six months after I first started playing in January 2020, for at least four months. I never even thought about the game and never intended to come back at all. As far as I was concerned the game was dead to me, but a friend from the past showed up and we got back into it together. I have taken breaks since that time, but none for the length of time as before. Unusually back after finishing a different game. But you can be assured that the time is nigh for me to simply put the game down and NEVER pick it up again. In my short time playing I have done everything there is to do, countless times, reached Legendary 1. It's boring as it is now, and the bugs just make it more tedious. I have seen so many people come & go since I have been playing, even during Covid Lockdown. DE can't keep short term players anymore, longer serving players are getting fed-up with it. Yes, I do believe Warframe is dying. Maybe 2-3yrs, but it IS dying. DE simply don't care.

Edit:

Now make that a third time in a row after trying again!!! This time without Repeat Mission but starting fresh. I'm gunna close game and try again. (God how I wish I had something else to play so I could close it and leave it FOREVER!)

Edit 2:

It appears to be ANOTHER server issues, just like the one the other day for TennoCon 2021, as I can't login at all now... PS or App.

Well done DE, S#&$ting the bed further!!

(PS... just seen Original Post was June 2020, for some reason I was thinking it was a couple months old. Nobody might even see this)

Edited by (PSN)S1ckS1deSold1er-