Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Made A Cinematic Gameplay Trailer Of Warframe

SasoDuck

Not really sure which subforum to put this in, so I guess General is a safe enough bet.

This is a cinematic gameplay trailer I made using footage I captured from Warframe missions. Nothing shown is artificial-- all footage is captured from in-game missions, where I simply had friends play through missions as they normally would while I recorded it. Most shots are taken by turning HUD off and zooming in with the Snipetron Vandal to achieve a cinematic effect.

Although it was very nice some of the camera angles we're really bad, it was super hard to see what a warframe was shooting at or what power it was using. Also seeing grineer die is half the fun, next time try and get more into each shot instead of just focusing on the warframe and it's pretty looks.

Although it was very nice some of the camera angles we're really bad, it was super hard to see what a warframe was shooting at or what power it was using. Also seeing grineer die is half the fun, next time try and get more into each shot instead of just focusing on the warframe and it's pretty looks.

Thanks for the feedback. Here's for wishing there was some sort of spectator mode to get those better angles, rather than having to use a Snipetron with HUD off :P As I mentioned, it was all candid footage of players playing the mission so whatever I caught I used. Had to throw out a bunch that were worse angles than what I got in the end.

As far as Grineer dying, I do particularly like how 1:04 came out, that was one of my favourite shots in the whole thing, when he grabs his chest and falls over.

One main thing that prevented me from getting both frames and enemies in the same shot together was the fact that I couldn't turn off the friendly glow on players that shows around them when they go behind an object, and I wanted as little of that as possible.

Again, thanks for the feedback, in case I make another video :P

That's actually pretty good. Should have included some parkour demonstration though since movement is a pretty important element of Warframe.

I did go for that, although I personally suck at parkour in Warframe, so I'd hate to give it a bad image :P

I think 0:23, 0:33, and 0:57 are the only spots with parkour displayed.

I'd show this to people to get them interested in Warframe if it was a game I'd be happy to show to people to get them interested in Warframe.

then don't play and get off the forums? this guy obviously likes the game.  if you dont, then find something else to do. =)

Actually, I'd much rather stick around and provide feedback that DE will hopefully listen to in order to fix it and turn it again into the game they envisioned when giving them my money. It's clear as day this current iteration, or even direction, isn't that.

=)

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Cinematic, that word made my brain pick up that guy with the whiskey dark voice.

Yah know he speak on most trailers and such, i heard his pich in my brain *LOL*

Something like "They where warriors,ninjas. Fighting the good cause against the evil in the solar system"

Edited by Akateko