The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Infested mutalist tar dmg bugged?

Joezone619

so on an arbitration lvl 60 mutalyst tar instantaniusly kills me... on valkyr. with the most armored build possible.. even went through my shield gating once. leading me to beleive this is a bug as lvl 100+ mutalyst tar didn't do anything close.

• Like 2

did some testing in the simulacrum. turns out the tar itself does a fair ammount of damage. but they usually spawn more then 1 tar plot in the same exact spot, and there is no damage delay or anything you jsut take dmg from all of them at once. like it spawns 3-5 in 1 spot. usually unavoidable or unoticeable.

• Like 2

I experienced this today, on a capture Kuva flood siphon (lvl80-100)

I was capturing the target and a tar mutalist spit on me his puddles of thick tar, instakilled me (I was using Nezha), I revived and after the invincibility I recasted warding halo while standing on the puddle, halo absorb goes up to somthing like 508K (with a 4.15 multiplier on my build) so yes it deal a lot of damage.

Edited by BeeM
  • Like 1

I came to post some data regarding this and found this thread. It for sure is a buggy interaction since it  1) didn't used to do this & 2) sensible gamedesign balance dictates you don't want to oneshot tanks in a mere Kuva Flood. That means something went wrong. After I got oneshotted for the third time today on a Nidus with Umbral Health & armor, Arcane Guardian I had a look at my logfile and found this:

6000.604 Game [Info]: Koalachan was killed by 1,062 / 1,312 damage from a level 81 TAR MUTALIST MOA using a SlowGooDamageTrigger
27665.477 Game [Info]: Koalachan was killed by 1,066 / 1,506 damage from a level 80 TAR MUTALIST MOA using a SlowGooDamageTrigger
27845.967 Game [Info]: Koalachan was killed by 934 / 2,358 damage from a level 92 TAR MUTALIST MOA using a SlowGooDamageTrigger

• Like 1

Arbitration vs Infested is just pointless at the moment. After having one lousy host that left after Wave 1 because "Sorry misclicked" whatever that means. Then we host migrate and the new host that gets chosen gives me below 100 ms but game is unplayably choppy as hell for the other 2 players. So annoyed we break up and I continue solo. 

Dodge like a madman if I see Goo go down, but sure enough, 3 minutes later:

19465.484 Game [Info]: Koalachan was killed by 991 / 2,824 damage from a level 75 TAR MUTALIST MOA using a SlowGooDamageTrigger

This is a lot worse than the old grenade problem. You can't play Infested and expect to live at the moment. These things are out of control.