Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CosmicSchwung

I've also been having this problem. Sometimes it works just fine, sometimes it takes one or both relogging, sometimes nothing helps. It's frustrating. 

I've had the error "Could not deliver the invitation" as well as "xx appears to be offline".

• 4 weeks later...

It seems to be a handshake problem with the multiplayer server. Either you are timing out or it is not receiving the heads up that you are in fact there. I am currently having this issue too, but I can trade in the Dojo  (with my clan mates of course, because I cant invite anyone else in). the issue dates back several years & I haven't seen any concrete evidence that anything works except constant restarts & prayer.

this is more likely due to the players network setting. see about the NAT settings in your router and/or if you correctly forwarded the ports warframe uses (or use upnp if the router allows this... and ofc only then if your admin, if that's not yourself also do ^^)

beside this, the use of proxies and/or vpn sometimes interferes with the correct of the data-packets in warframe - which is indeed a weakness of WFs use of p2p-networks... but at least in dojos this shouldn't be an issue since those are now hosted by DEs server and not by the first player who enters like it was in the past.

anyway, this things happen as long as i remember and for now, it always turns up being a issue on the user side of the network... well, with some exceptions during some of those ddos attacks which luckily seemed to have ended (or being handled by DE in a better way now).

Archived