Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Wishlist

Cyba_Zero

So with the recent Deadlock Protocol update we got the lovely surprise of Fortuna themed dojo decorations and a space room, and not long ago we got a Sentient theme too. As somebody who likes dojo decorating (I recently started a solo clan for this purpose), this is great, and thank you to the devs for all this fun stuff! :cool: So, for all the dojo decorators out there, I'd like to start this thread to collect a collated reference of dojo ideas so the devs can see what is popular. Please keep ideas neatly bullet-pointed for easier reading!

To get us started, here is my dojo wishlist:

• Cetus themed decorations (as per the Fortuna ones) - which we could then embellish with the ship decorations already available
  • Cephalon themed decorations
  • Simulacrum access console
  • Cephalon Weave room - similar to the simulacrum/Suda's syndicate room etc.
  • Place-able NPCs - they already exist in relays, the drydock, Cetus and Fortuna
  • Donate spares or assign copies of active liches and pets to the dojo - either guarding a marked location or patrolling a marked route; this also gives us reasons to create more after we have all we want for ourselves
  • Aquarium with the option of adding fish from the Plains/Vallis, and/or a customizable swim route - to go with all the aquatic plants and such already available
  • Syndicate contacts - either console or NPC

Please reply with your own ideas!

Edited by Cyba_Zero
  • Like 2

Id love to be able to use other styles for building the dojo myself. So like letting people use normal tilesets for it, so want a corpus ship? You can get it. Want a base on mars? You can get it. Want something in an infested mess of a ship? Sure, why not?

The problems i could see popping up would be when/if they change the tilesets which could reset the dojo built using the one being changed.

I'd love to see a Dojo Foundry. Something that requires alot to build for itself, but once you have it, you should be able to queue craft (wich is my wet dream, no more hours wasted managing inventory) by inserting resources and blueprints. Got 5 formas ready to build? no need to log in every day of the week. Need to refine the Exploiter drops to help Ticker pay off those debts? Queue them.

And if that sounds too much, just the basic virtualization from ESC menu to be able to interact with your orbiter from anywhere(Foundry,relics,operator stuff,pets management)...