Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deafened By The Soma

MrJackhammer

For real.  Every time I go to Xini and there is some guy (or worse THREE GUYS) with a Soma, it's as if you have two cymbals tied over your ears like headphones while a troop of crazed monkeys beats on them with iron mallets as fast as they can.  It's ridiculous.  It drowns out every other weapon and sound in the game.  I have to turn down the volume until I can't hear anything but the obnoxious chainsaw racket of the Somas just to keep from getting a headache.  It's made me wish there is a volume control for individual weapons.  Why is this one gun so ridiculously loud???

Edited by MrJackhammer

I'd tell you, but I don't think you'd be able to hear the sound of my Burston and Hikou over the Somas.

And I guess it's an assault rifle, quite similar to the AK. It sounds powerful alone, but I guess that like pre-sound-nerf Dethcube, its rate of fire makes it ridiculously uncomfortable.

We will be lowering the volume for the next update.

by how much, cuz i certainly never had problem with Soma being loud, and im sure ive been in squads where everyone was using a Soma, and someone jokingly said "Soma master race", cuz it's supposed to be funny.