dardo93

Garuda's delux skin.

Hey the new delux skin for garuda IS TOO THIN, looks like she have anorexy.

DE can you added more...you know.. a little bit "fat"?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

It's highly unlikely. Looking at the details of the design, it's completely intended for her to be that thin. I can't see them changing it unless it sells that poorly.

Edited by Annnoth
  • Like 7

Someone had the courage to make a female warframe with no ass and they deserve respect for that.

• Like 20

Its similarly themed as last Ash deluxe. While quite detail in texture i am not fan of this theme.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Its similarly themed as last Ash deluxe. While quite detail in texture i am not fan of this theme.

Same artist both. Very HR Giger-esque style.

• Like 3

Agree...and i need to say this and ash deluxe are most ugly "deluxes"...to me a big downgrade in visual...🤢

• Like 6

hace 6 minutos, Luciole77 dijo:

Agree...and i need to say this and ash deluxe are most ugly "deluxes"...to me a big downgrade in visual...🤢

To me it looks cool af, the overly thin design looks very interesting compared to most warframes

• Like 13

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

To me it looks cool af, the overly thin design looks very interesting compared to most warframes

Yeah, very dessicated. I like it too, but admittedly, I'll probably like any Garuda skin

Edited by z3us32610
  • Like 1

Its ugly. From voluptous lady with massive claws to a literal skeleton.

I grabbed it on pc to check it out and for the syandana / fan skin.which are good.

Because of how bundles work on console i may have to do the same sadly.

• Like 1

It's a video game. No real life counterpart. Warframes are "Humanoid" in nature because they were created by humanoid people. And these humanoid proportions are a solid ground for variations and I wish there could be more.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VentiGlondi said:

Someone had the courage to make a female warframe with no ass and they deserve respect for that.

This is true... however it doesn't mean people will actually buy it. Even as the lone Garuda lover in my group of friends, I'm passing on this one. No thanks.

People that don't like it because "it doesn't have ass" or somehting among those lines are just coomers and their opinions should be dismissed because of that.

The skin is awesome, everytime a sentient-like skin appears has a backlash from the community, but in the end most people can think outside a meme/cringe-tier hivemind and appreaciate the vibes they give.

3 hours ago, Jarriaga said:

Same artist both. Very HR Giger-esque style.

The artist indeed has an amazing approach to that style, also very similar to Hellriser style.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Krenlik said:

It's just Inaros, Garuda style

Garude Sandstorm

• Like 6

4 hours ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Put Browns/Red/Yellows and make a demon out of Doom.  Love the new deluxe skin with the new tiamat head.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm a bit iffy about the skin but that Syndana is just perfection. It opens like bone wings while moving. On Nekros and so many others it just looks like the coolest thing ever heh Maximum edginess lol

Edited by StormWolf1337

2 minutes ago, StormWolf1337 said:

I'm a bit iffy about the skin but that Syndana is just perfection. It opens like bone wings while moving. On Nekros and so many others it just looks like the coolest thing ever heh Maximum edginess lol

I agree the syandana and warfan skin are really nice. Just a shame how bad the frame skin is.

You’re not the only one who thought of that Opinion man.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

not to mention she got those pair of weird flappy ears beside her head. 

Most of her designs have stuff hanging about. Most of her helmets have a bird or cat like design.

The deluxe is a really skeletal shrunk down design.

My favorite fashion frame setup for garuda is easily the successor skin with the sakhura helmet.  Whites, grays, blacks, blood red, golds, and off pink energy effects looks amazing.

Crushes the deluxe easily.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2