Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Slingshot stops working after one use

deadpool_7891

Same here, except it doesn't recover functionality until we disband the squad and reform it. There are also invisible walls on the outside of the railjack, where you should be able to enter the slingshot, but only after it bugs out. Not once has it not worked once the first try, or not broken after.

I'm also having this problem. I used the slingshot once and it is now unavailable from both inside and outside my railjack.  Even heading back to the dry dock and heading out again doesn't fix it since I'm playing solo.

Yup, solo or in squad once the slingshot has been used by anyone it is locked out for everyone. At first I thought this was an intentional design to make the slingshot usage more strategic, as in it was on a timer or could only be used once per mission. It seems that re-docking at the dojo "reloads" the slingshot and it can be used again, however I have only tested this part on solo missions.

16 hours ago, CosmicMaelstrom said:

Is it only in solo? Because when I was with a friend it seemed to work fine, but every time I solo it it fails to work.

Try solo and use the Slingshot to breach a crewship then return back to your RJ, then try again. Usually the slingshot wont work again if you breach but if you just slingshot normally then it would work again.

On 2020-06-20 at 4:28 PM, CosmicMaelstrom said:

Is it only in solo? Because when I was with a friend it seemed to work fine, but every time I solo it it fails to work.

It is not only solo, I do 4 man weapon ranking in veil with my buds and it breaks for everyone once it is used by any one of us. Also, it doesn't fix for squads for some reason unless the squad returns to dry dock after each mission and the squad is disbanded and remade. Don't know why it's so broken. In solo returning to dry dock restores it but ONLY in solo.

Still an issue after the latest hotfix. Additional detail is that it seemingly does not break if you slingshot without using the lock-on-to-crewship feature. Cmon DE, please take a look at this at it is a very crucial part of railjack.

Archived