Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sudden death in arbitration missions

-KyloRen-

Since the Deadlock update i have this sudden death problem in arbitration happening without any reason, my teammate is also dying unexpectedly like in the first 20 mins of disruption for example, something that wasn't a problem before for us. Last time i was with Inaros having 9k health and i was in a room only with 1 moa and that moa 1 shot me instantly, and in the next arbitration mission i saw my specter dead just in seconds and i was using specters before and they were alive for the whole duration of the mission and now they are dying just in matter of seconds.
Also i remembered something like this happened to me few months ago just i didn't payed attention to it too much, so i checked the forums and saw more posts like this starting from 2018 and 2019 so i guess this bug is back now and its more frequent and the death bug will occur every arbitration mission.

Also one other thing that im experiencing now in arbitrations is this damage number, first time happened to me over the weekend, today i got it again...

q2zYec5.jpg

EDIT: i have a short clip now
https://streamable.com/nhei8d

Edited by -KyloRen-

what does your death say?

https://semlar.com/deathlog

i know infested ancients have more than once one shotted any frame i take, namely Nezha with 800 health and 20k warding halo and this has been since arbitrations released. i am convinced there is an occasional bug. i can go for 3-4 hours for the other factions with no issues. (i get real bored and that is as far as i can go)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

Also one other thing that im experiencing now in arbitrations is this damage number, first time happened to me over the weekend, today i got it again...

*laughs* some coder used a signed 32 bit value and it rolled over into negative.

*Mario staring at that green 1UP mushroom, already has 255 lives.  Sweating intensifies*

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, -KyloRen- said:

Last time i was with Inaros having 9k health and i was in a room only with 1 moa and that moa 1 shot me instantly

Your description is sadly entirely useless, since it is common for players to proclaim they have been "oneshot", when in fact they have not. Try to record yourself during an Arbitration, if you really expect such occasions to be common, and present a short clip of your death for evaluation.

Regarding the damage number on your screen, you will notice that is is negative. You dealt enough damage to overflow the display, this was recently common because a bug allowed Blood Rush to stack infinitely. It has been since fixed.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

i know infested ancients have more than once one shotted any frame i take, namely Nezha with 800 health and 20k warding halo and this has been since arbitrations released. i am convinced there is an occasional bug. i can go for 3-4 hours for the other factions with no issues. (i get real bored and that is as far as i can go)

Oh nice i thought it was just me. I was 1 shotted with Valkyr about 1hr:30 in. I was amazed because I specifically built a high strength build with growing power and energy conversion along with the others lol. 

That has to be like 2100 armor plus possible guardian ha.

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Your description is sadly entirely useless, since it is common for players to proclaim they have been "oneshot", when in fact they have not. Try to record yourself during an Arbitration, if you really expect such occasions to be common, and present a short clip of your death for evaluation.

Regarding the damage number on your screen, you will notice that is is negative. You dealt enough damage to overflow the display, this was recently common because a bug allowed Blood Rush to stack infinitely. It has been since fixed.

Im playing for a quite some time now and im playing arbitrations since they were introduced in the game and it hasnt been common for me to say this that im randomly 1 shotted, but i have been running the same few builds and now i see difference. 

55 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Damage numbers have been really weird for a select few people this update. Some people are seeing phantom grey 0's when they kill stuff, and now you're seeing the damage cap (2.14 billion) after dealing nowhere near that much damage

It's -2 billion... Is DE doing irresponsible reinterpret_casts (or C equivalent) on unsigned and signed types? *gasp*

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Well clearly it hasn't been fixed.

45 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

Thanks for the tip, ill try the app and see what will say.

u want to see something fun? check Mutalis Tar Moa....spawn it in simu with just lvl80.... let your godly inaros 9k hp with full tank stand in it tar and see the magic.

yes! mutalis Tar moa right now have broken damage.. just lvl 100 able to one shot my inaros 9k hp who are able tank lvl1000+ enemy before.

• Like 1

I got a short clip... seems like those ospreys are 1 shotting us with the pulse from the orbs
https://streamable.com/nhei8d

and by then we were in like 35-40 mins in the mission, and this wasnt the case before this update for me...

Death parser log:

13:19:07 - <KittyPigOwOdowned at 9,130 health by a SAPPING OSPREY
13:19:07 - <KittyPigOwOkilled by 1 damage at 9,131 health from a SAPPING OSPREY

It happened to me last night with Nidus. One moment I had a bunch of stacks, the next dead. Unfortunately it was a pub and two of the players were off no use. My friend tried to res me but the orbs stopped spawning. This was only 15 minutes into the mission. Definitely felt odd.

• Like 1