Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Keeps Crashing I'm So Sick Of It

CaliColimbia

I just had my game crash twice in a 15 minute period, I'm playing trying to get plastids for Soma I even get a rare core and I get a good amount of plastids it is a defense and me and a guy have been playing for around 30 minutes, aside from the small lags it just gets stuck there then the window closes and it crashes it asks me what my problem seemed to be or something like that and I'm writing it right now, then I log back in pretty frustrated since this guy is helping me for free and he says I can try again if I want, we start the thing up again and again 10 minutes in aside from the small lags it gets stuck and crashes again, I don't hit the computer cause I know it can't feel anything but man if it did.

I need the solution, and I hope I'm not the only one facing this issue...

I haven't had a crash in game for a long time. As stated more detail is needed to help really.

I would also suggest reading the last few patch notes, several experimental graphical options have been added to do with multi-threaded rendering and tesselation that could be causing it. The developers are also actively asking for feedback on these features.

I have had crashes recently too. As far as gameplay is concerned, it just freezes, dumps out to desktop and gives you the "Warframe has crashed" window with a text fild for you to write a comment on how the crash occured and this error text is sent to the DEs (I presume)

I cant say what causes it. It is not reproduceable, totally random. Of the 130 hours or so of play it has happened a couple of times. It doesnt bother me, just restart and away i go again. (if I you invited me into a tower or Derelikt and I just dissapeared, sorry, I crashed :) )

Just seems ramdom. I use Win7 32 bit, run an Intel Core DUO, which I know was hit by a crash bug a few updates ago, but that got fixed quickly.

Greets