Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crash Upon Loging In

TwilightHunter2

I'm going to third this one: and it began today. It loads into the login screen but once you input your psw and starts loading, it just crashes to desktop without any notice. 

Verified data, optimized, changed render mode, and all other options in the launcher and nothing.

Haven't reinstalled the game because with my internet speed it would take a LONG time. Waiting to see if there's another solution. 

My game has been crashing at login as well. I click login and it starts loading but then crashes. My log file up until the crash is a list of "could not use" and "could not find item" errors for things like bosses, railjack things, and items related to the warframe I have on display in my personal quarters (Nezha, in this case). There are other things too, but those items stood out. My orbiter hasn't changed since last time I played and the game worked fine yesterday night. I've verified my game files more than once.

The exact same thing is happening to me currently. Did it eventually go away or was there a fix found? I verified and optimized my downloads cache but nothing changed.

Edit: I disabled Razer chroma and the problem is now fixed

An update: I finally got into the game. I didn't do anything more related to the game (besides claiming a completed companion from the incubator via the app). I did however run a bunch of updates through windows update and one of them was a Razer mouse driver update, and my game logs from the crashes mentioned razer chroma/synapse not properly initializing so it's probably related to that like @AlchemicMike said. 

So I fixed mine and here's my tips:

1) Check your event viewer and go to the errors area immediately after causing the game to crash. Look for an application error that is mentions Warframe and see what it says on the line titled "Faulting module path". Mine said RzChroma, which means it's Razer Chroma causing the problems.

IF that is the issue try this:

Open up your Windows Update application and check for an update. If there's a Razer update update that and restart your PC. Then open up the Razer Control Panel and check for an update there. If there is update that too, and after that check AGAIN for a windows update. Basically bounce back and forth till neither have an update. Once everything is up to date RESTART your PC (I made the mistake and thought it was still broke). For me the restart fixed it and I have now logged in twice.

As @AlchemicMike said up there, if you go to your event viewer (right click This Computer > Manage > System tools > Event Viewer > Windows Registry > Programs) after Warframe crashing and the issue is related to rzchromasdk64.dll, the solution is as follows:

The problem is specifically with Razer Chroma Connect/Visualizer.  You know how Warframe has your Razer peripherals sync up with actions in the game?  THAT particular module is the one conflicting with Warframe.

If you can't see any update to either Windows or Razer, try uninstalling both modules said above, you can still have control over your RBG peripherals but you "lose" the effects that sync up with in-game actions.

Open Razer Synapse, in the first tab you'll encounter three tabs, look for the one that says modules.  Once there, click on the X that's in the upper right corner of both Chroma Connect and Chroma Visualizer; even though the main culprit of the crashes is Chroma Connect, you need that to use Visualizer so it must go too.

After that restart your PC and you should be good to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived