Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

22 hours ago, Memorii said:

I found this last week when I was looking at the comments on the Bailiff page on the Warframe Wiki:
Terroriced made a comment about their method in text and video here: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Bailiff?commentId=4400000000001596499
And for the convenience of others, here's the direct YouTube link to Terroriced's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3Hksq2aNIw

It took me 5-6 hours total to do it, but I did get eventually complete my Bailiff Eximus scans (again), post AOTZ--no Eximus Stronghold Sortie required (only remembered to take a screenshot of my first one though, that actually was on the Eximus Stronghold sortie last week, sorry. But again, no Eximus Stronghold Sortie required as I did my other two scans on regular Pago.)

Warframe0235.jpg

Here's my completed Codex Entry for Bailiff Eximus:

Warframe0260.jpg

Terroriced's method seems to have worked for others too.

I saw similar comment on YouTube saying that they also didn't need the hangar room, but I did try other rooms, and only the hangar room worked for me. And while it seems possible to get multiple Bailiff Eximus in a single mission, I personally never did. I'd stay for up to an hour in the mission, but I always only got normal Bailiffs after the Eximus one spawned, if it did spawn.

On my three runs where the Bailiff Eximus did show up for me, I got the first around 12 minutes in, the second around 34 minutes in, and the final one 52 minutes in. Again, this was three *separate* missions, not one mission where it spawned three times (but I see no reason why that can't happen; just a matter of luck and RNG)

Thanks for posting this.

I made a support ticket asking for my Codex scan progress back (I requested my GDPR ~6 months ago so I have proof of scan completion). If that doesn't work I will use this method. I hope I don't have to though. I spent many hours many years ago getting these scanned and doing that again just feels terrible. :sadcry:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for posting this.

I made a support ticket asking for my Codex scan progress back (I requested my GDPR ~6 months ago so I have proof of scan completion). If that doesn't work I will use this method. I hope I don't have to though. I spent many hours many years ago getting these scanned and doing that again just feels terrible. :sadcry:

Doubt they will do anything

On 2022-05-04 at 3:49 PM, drnlmza said:

I believe the "Tenno Specter" in the Missing items list refers to the defensive specters deployed in the showdown with a Sister of Parvos.

Thanks, added Tenno Specter, Exodampers, Argozene drops (and Zariman Terminal from mobile defense)

22 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thanks for posting this.

Codex is clearly not of any high importance/priority to DE, lol. But either way, best of luck to you!

scan numbers are wrong for some Demolishers

• Demolisher devourer, Demolisher Expired, Demolisher Kuva Guardian, and demolisher charger all require 20 scans to complete their codex entry
  • Demolisher Anti moa,  Demolisher Boiler, Demolisher Machinist, and demolisher thrasher all require 5.
  • All other demolishers and demolysts only require 3 scans
  • Like 2

On 2022-05-10 at 8:48 PM, Drasiel said:

scan numbers are wrong for some Demolishers

• Demolisher devourer, Demolisher Expired, Demolisher Kuva Guardian, and demolisher charger all require 20 scans to complete their codex entry
  • Demolisher Anti moa,  Demolisher Boiler, Demolisher Machinist, and demolisher thrasher all require 5.
  • All other demolishers and demolysts only require 3 scans

Added. They appear to need the same amount of total scans as their normal variant. 
E.g BAILIFF and DEMOLISHER BAILIFF need 3, while DEVOURER and DEMOLISHER DEVOURER need 20.  
Which indeed doesn't make much sense cause as far as I remember each demolisher spawn about the same amount.  
Did a short solo test on Mars to make sure. And as demolishers I got: 5 Bailiff, 5 devourers, 4 heavy gunners and 4 Expired

On 2022-05-14 at 12:52 AM, drnlmza said:

Since I was doing some stuff on the Valis, a couple more images for things on the unconfirmed list

Added, thanks again for the screenshots. I haven't got around to check them all myself (a bit tired of orb vallis tbh). But want to be 100% sure that the enemy can still be scanned before suggesting it to be added :p

On 2022-05-14 at 2:08 PM, ThatGermanBoy said:

Hey, I was trying to get the Basal Diploid and Feral Diploid Rex, scanned both but the scans didn´t count. If you use Helios to scan them the scans will not count in the Codex so do it by Hand! 

It has been a long time, but I vaguely recall waiting for helios to finish scanning those as they died rather quickly after splitting up. Could it be that helios maybe only had time to try scanning the combined form before they split up in feral & basal diploid? 

22 hours ago, Jivy said:

Checked codex and they do not have a entry, i have encountered a reaver, shield & powerclaw eximus variant 

Added, thanks. Also found a Nightwatch Bailiff Eximus. 
I think they already existed before though, helios only scanned 1 nightwatch powerclaw eximus and the rest where already green. (scanning more did not contribute towards the normal nightwatch enemies, so they are seperate scans though)

17 hours ago, ThatGermanBoy said:

@MaiNeymI tried to scan them with Helios and waited a long time both got scanned, when i got back to my Codex I did´t see the scan. After that I tried it by hand and it worked so not 100% sure if it is bugged for all people or only for me. Just use the Simaris Scanner to be save. :)

Alright, couldn't find any other post about this issue, but added the Basal/Feral diploid rex.  
I'll might test it later as I've been slowly progressing on a test account when I'm bored enough. But helios needs 10 fieldron to build so probably not anytime soon.

Hi everyone, so I found an easy way to get the Jackal Eximus. What do you need for it? You just need the Narmer Bounty on Fortuna. Name of the Bounty where I got all 3 scans is "Crush the Cult". I played the mission for a bit till i got the stage where you retrive the Caches after that just kill more and more enemies that you get all 4 Pylons. There are like 2 Different Spawns like normal and "boss" enemies. In the boss Spawn there is a Chance that a Narmer Raknoid, Scyto Raknoid, Kyta Raknoid or a Jackal Eximus spawns. Got all 3 Scans in less then 15min. Try it if you want. I didn´t test if it also works on every other mission and stuff but i think you just need 4 Pylons and then kill all enemies. Hope I can help some of you with the method. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just missing Vapos Railgun Moa Eximus on my codex. Right now there is an Eximus stronghold sortie in Jupiter I repeated that mission like 50 times and I've also tried for like 60+ minutes in survival twice a day for like a week now. I have never even seen a vapos railgun moa since a couple updates ago.... do they still spawn or am I just wasting my time here? Has someone seen them lately?

Edited by Dragonwarp

7 hours ago, Dragonwarp said:

I'm just missing Vapos Railgun Moa Eximus on my codex. Right now there is an Eximus stronghold sortie in Jupiter I repeated that mission like 50 times and I've also tried for like 60+ minutes in survival twice a day for like a week now. I have never even seen a vapos railgun moa since a couple updates ago.... do they still spawn or am I just wasting my time here? Has someone seen them lately?

Tried 4 rounds of interception, and couldn't find any railgun either.  
But a normal vapos railgun moa spawned in a mobile defense mission (Jupiter - Carme), at the second console. 

Spoiler

Fa8B4tH.jpg

From my experience mobile defense tends to spawn a few elite enemies while defending. So maybe the vapos railgun moa can't spawn naturally and only with certain mission triggers, idk.  
Personally I would just equip helios whenever I'm on jupiter, and look out for more eximus strongholds on different mission types.

Edited by MaiNeym
  • Like 1

Update 31.6:

• Fixed description for the Gokstad Pilot Codex entry. 

Just checked and all 3 pilots are fixed to refer as she now.

• Fixed some Corpus ships in the Codex not having the ‘Elite’ classification. 

Also the weavers have their Elite name added to the codex.

2 UI bug fixes, not a bad patch.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Tse_Blade said:

Update 31.6:

• Fixed description for the Gokstad Pilot Codex entry. 

Just checked and all 3 pilots are fixed to refer as she now.

• Fixed some Corpus ships in the Codex not having the ‘Elite’ classification. 

Also the weavers have their Elite name added to the codex.

2 UI bug fixes, not a bad patch.

Just read that in the patchnotes as well :)
Removed them from the list. 

On 2022-06-12 at 9:09 PM, Magnus_Eterna said:

after  echoes of zariman update  molten casks and ancient molten casks ( zariman rare chests) after you destroy them  doesnt leave parts that you can scan .

Darn, no wonder i couldn't find them even when i got the rare loots. Looks like i gotta run them w out destroying all containers then.

On a side note, what are the chances DE introduces an account merger function when the Cross Play/Save comes out? If it does, completionists like us can use another account to get one time quest specific scans and mods (ie: Inaros mob scans, Flawed mods). Or just wish they would make those replayable.

• Like 1

On 2022-05-22 at 1:50 PM, ThatGermanBoy said:

I didn´t test if it also works on every other mission and stuff but i think you just need 4 Pylons and then kill all enemies. Hope I can help some of you with the method. :) 

Currently the Jackal Eximus spawns reliably at the Enrichment Labs  for me - I did a couple of toroid farming runs yesterday and got 3 or 4 in 20 minutes each time at the full alert level.  They didn't spawn at the spaceport, though (I didn't try anywhere else).