Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Drop Table... Seriously? -.-

Revel72

I just came from the OD assassination and guess what. I got a nekros chasis what I had already and lost two revives... <insert random frustration and following up cry from joy or disappointment>

DE. Is it that hard to create a perfect drop table for items not resources?

Here is my idea. Every single player who has created an account receives a Drop table profile what evolves as player gets blueprints or parts. Example: If I have Boar Prime blueprint and Orthos Prime blueprint. The % chance to get one of those on Void is a bit higher than others but following with same drop tables of different tiers of Void.

Here is it that difficult? I know that you will need to sacrifice a damn a lot of memory from data bases but. THIS would drop all the arguments about the current drop table.

*Frost and Mag Prime shufflin' on the lephantis arena*

I'm not sure there is any game using that kind of drop algorithm. Most games I've been playing are usually have static drop rate with some mobs having higher chance to drop specific item that usual (which is still low percentage, not exceed 10% most of the time and 3-5% on average).

Moreover, Lephantis drop table is pretty tame compared to other bosses since all parts have 1/3 equal chance of dropping not the usual tiered drop table which has low chance of dropping specific part. I got Necro in 5 runs within the first week of his release. Compared to 40-50 runs for other frames, it's a vast improvement.

Edited by neKroMancer

What you're asking for is a pretty huge time investment for the developers and likely isn't worth their time. If I would modify the drop tables, I'd just add more potential mods to drop for common enemies.

If I wanted to be real greedy, I'd ask that when a blueprint drops, it checks my inventory and makes sure to give me something I don't have. But I realize that goes against the design and the business model of the game.

A guaranteed blueprint drop is already much better than the previous system. I farmed Nekros in 8 runs, Ash in 3, Excalibur in 5,  Nova in 12 and the Seer pistol in 8. 

RNG gonna G R N. The drop tables for warframe parts aren't even as dilluted as some other stuff *cough*void*cough*survival*cough*defense*cough*,

Edited by [DE]Megan
Edited out insult.

RNG helps extend play time - and that's needed in a game like WF which has very short missions that you can effectively 'warp directly ' to. If you got everything in 3 runs, you'd be done with the game instantly.

If you had to run 10 derelict missions in a row to get to Lephantis, without running out of revives, for example, he couold drop the entire Nekros in one go. Or 3 guaranteed run's like you suggest. But the fact that you can just head to recruiting and get a taxi to him - 3 runs guaranteed is too little.

You guys look like remembering the easiest times while I have to work whole a lot. For Seer Pistol. Over 20 runs and I gave up later I got the last piece and I seriously was pissed off.

Ash: When I first time farmed him was it about 15 runs and now this new time 7 or less was it.

Ember: 3 runs with Paris. All pieces. I was "Are you kidding me?"

Nova: Took about two days and over 10 runs. Was easy when I had Frost to globe around places.

Trinity: Three damn days. And over 50 runs. Am I seriously this bad on luck or does raising your rank by paying have some kind of effects on getting items?

Banshee and Vauban: F*** you drop rate and alert system. I bought them. They are some serious pain I know. Or did I buy banshee at all... I don't remember but some how I do remember that I crafted her when one alert had the last piece to craft her.

Excalibur: Playing against Ambulas. No thanks and it is pretty cheap warframe so I bought him.

Loki and Frost: crafted and these titans still exists on my inventory.

Mag: Crafted twice not really long take about 20 or less of runs.

Rhino: Was easy when there was an alert on that map. But I used over 60 runs on him before the easier way.

FP and MP: I don't want to EVEN damn Try!

+ Now when we have to farm all of the damn mutagen samples from OD. I start to get used to it. but the crafting recipes of Djinn and Synapse. They are nearly identical AND they demands Salvages?! Where in the F*** is nano spores?! THOSE DAMN NANO SPORES?! *Heart attack.... Shock*

Back to the drop table. I do know the RNG extends the gaming and I have wasted about 666 hours to get all of my things. Just the harsh truth that game is punishing all the time for all the effort what you put out. While others players has everything and are running with rhinos while crying that game is too easy.

I do know that Frost is tanky as Rhino...

But drop tables. Needs serious overhaul they are painful and radioactive as a raw uranium. Something is needed to be done to this drop table. I know there must be thousands of other players who are starting to get frustrated about the drop table just like I. I do know that lephantis has easiest drop table but seriously from 1/3 I got the same part again.

Can you imagine the feelings when it happens? I am middle of farming EXP to Dera and other weapons on my inventory so I don't have time to get other things to my pockets all the time.

But drop tables. Needs serious overhaul they are painful and radioactive as a raw uranium. Something is needed to be done to this drop table. I know there must be thousands of other players who are starting to get frustrated about the drop table just like I. I do know that lephantis has easiest drop table but seriously from 1/3 I got the same part again.

Can you imagine the feelings when it happens? I am middle of farming EXP to Dera and other weapons on my inventory so I don't have time to get other things to my pockets all the time.

Frankly, with the guaranteed drop it's now 33% for most frame components, it is as high they can realistically get with an RNG.

I started making frames only now (apart for my usual blind luck with Void runs and getting Primes), as now its VERY easy compared to before when the purple orb had a significant chance to:

-not show up due to glitches

-glitch through the floor

-end up in unreachable parts of the map (or trolling immobile in mid-air, unreachable, which happened to me twice with Raptor)

Am I saying that RNG is good? No. Just that if you want to do better, you need something else than RNG, and a Token system is just dumb unless you have huge drop tables, which is not the case for bosses atm.

Edited by bobafetthotmail

Ash: When I first time farmed him was it about 15 runs and now this new time 7 or less was it.

Ember: 3 runs with Paris. All pieces. I was "Are you kidding me?"

Nova: Took about two days and over 10 runs. Was easy when I had Frost to globe around places.

Trinity: Three damn days. And over 50 runs. Am I seriously this bad on luck or does raising your rank by paying have some kind of effects on getting items?

Banshee and Vauban: F*** you drop rate and alert system. I bought them. They are some serious pain I know. Or did I buy banshee at all... I don't remember but some how I do remember that I crafted her when one alert had the last piece to craft her.

Excalibur: Playing against Ambulas. No thanks and it is pretty cheap warframe so I bought him.

Loki and Frost: crafted and these titans still exists on my inventory.

Mag: Crafted twice not really long take about 20 or less of runs.

Rhino: Was easy when there was an alert on that map. But I used over 60 runs on him before the easier way.

You seem to be outraged about just getting drops in general, regardless of how long it takes you.  I have no suggestions except for "chill out."

I just came from the OD assassination and guess what. I got a nekros chasis what I had already and lost two revives... <insert random frustration and following up cry from joy or disappointment>

DE. Is it that hard to create a perfect drop table for items not resources?

Here is my idea. Every single player who has created an account receives a Drop table profile what evolves as player gets blueprints or parts. Example: If I have Boar Prime blueprint and Orthos Prime blueprint. The % chance to get one of those on Void is a bit higher than others but following with same drop tables of different tiers of Void.

Here is it that difficult? I know that you will need to sacrifice a damn a lot of memory from data bases but. THIS would drop all the arguments about the current drop table.

*Frost and Mag Prime shufflin' on the lephantis arena*

OP, try doing this method with the previous BP drop rate.

xx % of BP orb disappearing or not dropping ...

gl.

Frankly, with the guaranteed drop it's now 33% for most frame components, it is as high they can realistically get with an RNG.

I started making frames only now (apart for my usual blind luck with Void runs and getting Primes), as now its VERY easy compared to before when the purple orb had a significant chance to:

-not show up due to glitches

-glitch through the floor

-end up in unreachable parts of the map (or trolling immobile in mid-air, unreachable, which happened to me twice with Raptor)

Am I saying that RNG is good? No. Just that if you want to do better, you need something else than RNG, and a Token system is just dumb unless you have huge drop tables, which is not the case for bosses atm.

I know the feeling :( I don't demand a huge drop table I demand a chance on it just like some of my guild members.

You seem to be outraged about just getting drops in general, regardless of how long it takes you.  I have no suggestions except for "chill out."

I live in EU dude. It was total row of swears from me when I heard that Vauban is an alert warframe... Same thing about Twin Gremlins. I am always the unlucky one seems. :'(

OP, try doing this method with the previous BP drop rate.

xx % of BP orb disappearing or not dropping ...

gl.

What I meant by this that the Item what you have already (for example my situation now) that nekros chasis BP wouldn't get dropped at all before I have crafted it to the item and the items what are still on the lephantis has still the same drop rate.

it is easy to say against me because everybody of you has done everything. What also makes me extremely sad you keep stabbing the hearts and minds of other players than me.

Edited by Revel72

DE changes boss blueprint drops to end of mission rewards, so that people no longer have to worry about the "orb" of old going missing or ending up out of reach. Players are guaranteed a part of the shiniest, newest Frame every time they complete the mission, making it by far the easiest one to farm once you have the keys you need. The community still finds reasons to complain about it.

Good job.

Is the RNG system annoying at times? Yes. But that's kind of the whole point... RNG is annoying to make microtransactions that give you an exact desired result instantaneously more attractive. That makes sense to me. Does that make sense to anyone else? RNG is there to test your patience and willpower. If you have the patience to work things out the slow an painful way, great, everything is free. If not, well, hope you have a job or an allowance.

Clicked on the topic expecting a thread encouraging/asking/imploring DE to release the drop tables and/or to make a reasonable change.

..........I'm disappointed in you son.

The OP is being ridiculous, and that's coming from a player who doesn't like a lot of senseless grinding with no results, AND a player who advocates helping out the newbies.

Clicked on the topic expecting a thread encouraging/asking/imploring DE to release the drop tables and/or to make a reasonable change.

..........I'm disappointed in you son.

The OP is being ridiculous, and that's coming from a player who doesn't like a lot of senseless grinding with no results, AND a player who advocates helping out the newbies.

Well I think that you should be able to give idea what is better what I have then. But this drop table is seriously annoying... On over all..