Raven, Witch Warframe (with Art)

Raven

Raven is a Witch frame created based on ZAW (modular ) skill. The frame was originally called Salen and had a minor fire spin on her theme. This is the second version of this concept. Art work by Masternomad1234

raven_no_wings_by_masternomad1234_de0747

Passive

Raven is always deployed alongside her familiar a Crow Sentinel, Crona

Spoiler

Raven cannot equip any other sentinel nor unequip Crona however Crona can equip any precept mod. Crona does not use the companion slot, therefore it may be deployed alongside MOAs, kubrows and kavats. Crona has no precepts of his own (like Venari ) but she can use any Sentinel precept. Crona restores a portion of Raven shields whenever an enemy affected by a brew dies.

Raven can carry to brew´s into battle, these brew´s affect the effects of her first and second skill. Like Zaws these brews have 3 ingredients. Each ingredient adds a new debuff. Raven can use carry 2 diferent brews for a mission , one for her first skill another for her seconds skill. She has a unique menu like octavia manachord where the player can craft these brews and choose two for a loudout. Brews are not consumables, but you can only store 10 unique Brews at the orbiter.

Ingredients

Spoiler

First Ingredient (main effect) (affected by power strength)

Spoiler

Sunrise Aphotic - enemies afflicted take increased damage

Nightfall Aphotic - enemies afflicted have increased chance of dropping health and energy

Twilight Aphotic – enemies afflicted drop their weapons and attack the closest valid target (object, enemy or warframe)

Full Moon Aphotic (new Apothic) - enemies afflicted have a chance of suffer status proc and additional time.

Second Ingredient (affected by power strength)

Spoiler

Sentient Core – Tuns the enemy insides in explosive bile, upon death they explode dealing corrosive damage based on the enemy maximum HP.

Cetus Wisp – Progressively slows enemy downs until they sleep

Kuva – upon death ,transfers all status to the closest enemy.

Thoroid – reduces the enemy resistances ( reduces the health, shield and armor damage types resistances )

Fass and Vome Residue- upon death enemy turns into a Infested charger. Charges has quickly decaying health and deal damage based on the progenitor maximum health. 

Third Ingredient (minor effect) (not affected by mods)

Spoiler

Grokdrul or Spinal Core Section- Reduces enemy base armor by 100

Condroc Wing - Lifts enemy up for 3 seconds

Kuaka Spinal Claw or Dendrite Blastoma - Knocks down enemies.

Breath Of The Eidolon - Removes 2 adaptations from sentient.

Gorgaricus Spore - Procs Toxin

Mytocardia Spore or Ganglion - Impact proc

Tepa Nodule or Sporulate Sac - Reduces enemy accuracy

Thermal Sludge or Pustulite - Cold Proc

Charc Electroplax or Cranial Foremount – Procs electricity

Cuthol Tendrils Tubercular Gill System- Next Status effect procs twice

Karkina Antenna- Procs Fire

Norg Brain or Pustulent Cognitive Nodule- Proc radiation

Seram Beetle Shell or Biotic Filter -Jams enemy weapons.

Waxen Sebun Deposit or Tralok Eyes - Reduces enemy movement speed.

Lucent Teroglobe- disables skills from robotic enemies. 

1.Bliaar (Cost 10 + 3/s)

Raven summons Bliaar (her staff) for seconds to throw a stream of unique Brew debuffing enemies. Debuffs depend on chosen ingredients. This skill is one handed action. This action has a casting time but no channeling animation (the Bliaar needs to be summoned but it acts by itself).

Note: If Raven has Bliaar equipped as a primary the staff will fire both feathers and brew at the same time.

2. Noxious Brew (50 + 3/s)

Tap (50 energy )

Raven throws her Bliaar spreading a cloud of toxic brew. The cloud has a 10 meters radius and last for 10 seconds. Cloud effects based on the ingredients.

Hold ( 50 Energy + 3 Energy/s) 

Raven rides her Bliaar like a K-drive leaving a trail of toxic brew. Upon dismount she will launch her Bliaar on a straight line and upon impact it will create a toxic cloud. The cloud has a 10 meters radius and last for 10 seconds. Cloud effects based on the ingredients.

3.Possession (Tap to target in the cross hair, hold to target self) (75 energy)

Raven command her familiar to possess the target ally. If Crona is dead this skill will revive him instead.  

Tap (targeting allies) (75 energy)

Crona fuses with the target warframe increasing their overshield capacity (scales with power strength and Crona stats) and damage.  Crona will still use his companion abilities while possessing a warframe and the target warframe will gain shields whenever an enemy affected by a brew dies. Crona will keep attacking nearby enemies with increased power.

Hold (Self target)  (75 energy)

Crona fuses with the target warframe increasing their overshield capacity (scales with power strength and Crona stats) and damage. Crona uses his companion’s ability while fused with Raven.and the target warframe will gain shields whenever an enemy affected by a brew dies. Crona will keep attacking nearby enemies with increased power. Additionally, Raven gains increased bullet jump, her rolls are replaced by a longer dash and she gains an extra air jump and increased aim glide. During this buff she will receive a pair of wings used to perform such manuvers (image below ) 

Spoiler

raven_no_bird_by_masternomad1234_de0747i

3.1 Demoniac Gaze(Augument)

The unit possessed by Crona will have a demonic gaze. Enemies Close to the possessed player cross hair will be set on fire and by affected by a crippling fear (crippling fear force the enemy to stand still). Additionally, killing an enemy afflicted by crippling fear will restore health.

4.Ritual of Revenge (100 energy)

Call a stake and sets the target on fire. During the duration of the enemy is set on fire Raven must finish the ritual. To complete the ritual Raven must break all 3 seals. Each seal has a condition to be broken and upon completion it will add an effect to the Ritual. There are 3 different conditions and they the order they must be complete in is available on a unique HUD element over her 4 with 3 symbols indicating what need to be done.  

Possible Condition

Spoiler

Blood Sacrifice – kill 3 an enemy with melee weapon or a headshot.

Suffering – kill 3 enemies afflicted by a brew.

Offering – kill 3 enemies while midair (kill by an ally possessed by Crona may finish count towards this)

First Seal            

Upon breaking this seal, the Ritual deal fire damage to all enemies within 25 m radius equal to the burned enemy HP and spreads all status effect this enemy was afflicted by upon completion (also spreads any brews this enemy was afflicted with)

Second Seal

Upon breaking this seal, the Ritual will spread fiery feathers, these feathers will reduce the accuracy of any enemies within 25. Any enemy hit by these will be revealed on the radar.

Third Seal

Upon breaking this seal, the enemy will erupt into a murder of crows completing the ritual. These Crows These Crows will move in circles distracting nearby enemies. If an enemy drop below 30% health these crows will swoop down and kill that target. Using Possession while the Murder of Crows is nearby will buff all allies in range.

Raven may recast the skill to end the Ritual earlier if at least one seal was broken.

Weapons 

Spoiler

Athame

Raven dagger, it is a dagger with a unique charge attack. This charge attack throws the dagger, if the enemy hit drops below 50% health it will be opened to a mercy kill. Note: if the enemy is open to mercy by this weapon it will not die for 5 seconds after hitting 0 hp so the player may get close enough.

Bliaar

If Raven does not equip any primary weapon, she may equip Bliaar as Spear Gun Primary weapon.

Bliaar fires razor sharp feathers. Altfire blows up the feathers, but the feathers only blow up if they hit an enemy, explosion happens twice if it kills the enemy the feathers were stuck in. This weapon has a battery type magazine, but if the mag is depleted a unique reload is engaged. This reload will vacuum nearby enemies for energy and suck toxin from nearby enemies afflicted with brew, the weapon gains toxic damage for the next 21 bullets.

Archieved Version of the post 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1201347-raven-witch-warframe/?do=findComment&comment=11651473

Edited by keikogi
Rework
  • Like 7

If Khora can have both Venari and a Kavat companion I don't see why this Frame can't have both her bat familiar and a regular Sentinel, let alone another companion type entirely.

As for abilities:

Passive: Exalted Sentinel is a neat niche to fill and "Witch's Familiar" is a cool way to go about it, but I feel like there would need to be some kind of draw to it beyond ability to equip precepts from other Sentinels you own. Perhaps if it had some exclusive Precept option(s) of its own and/or a means of resurrecting itself/being resurrected if destroyed (especially since it is key to some of her other abilities) it might make a bit more sense, but just locking your companion to a Sentinel that can mix-and-match precepts from other Sentinels alone doesn't sound like much of a perk.

1st: On one hand, giving the player access to a tool they could theoretically have access to *already* strikes one as redundant, but on the other hand, essentially giving them access to such a tool outside of contexts it can be normally used holds some promise. I feel there needs to be caveats though, like the broom should still allow you to aim and shoot while riding it and/or have stats that permit more controlled air time and/or collision damage at high speed, because from what I've experienced of K-Drives so far, I'm not sure how much you would want to use one at such short distances.

Alternatively, I could also see giving her a new 1st ability altogether and simply adding a K-Drive "broom" skin cosmetic as either part of her bundle or for free on obtaining her a la Khora's back spikes.

2nd: An ability that lets you swap between one of two effects chosen pre-mission using crafted items is a kinda fascinating concept, provided that you are only required to craft the "brew" in question to change your current loadout as opposed to before each mission or as any sort of finite in-mission ammunition. Will still need to wait and see what the full effects are for the respective brews to judge any further, though.

3rd: So let me get this straight: you impale and incapacitate a single opponent while setting them on fire, perform a randomly chosen "ritual" task before the impalement duration is up, and if you succeeded, insta-gib the impaled target to deal their HP worth of damage to surrounding enemies and spread any and all status effects they were suffering to surrounding enemies, including but not limited to the effects of your second ability, whatever it may be?

Honestly, I think this concept would be much more fascinating as an ultimate ability, perhaps with the addition of stacking additional effects based on how many "rituals" you successfully complete before finishing the sacrifice, and the potential to create a lingering "cursed ground" AOE after the initial explosion that allows lingering damage and status effects if you can complete enough "rituals" in time.

4th: This I feel is further argument for making the Ritual of Revenge be her ultimate and making this be her 3rd- mechanically it's just somewhere between Venari and Mind Control with the caveat of buffs scaling with your Exalted Sentinel's stats and letting them serve as the origin point of your sentinel's weapon fire. Not a bad concept all things considered, but a bit underwhelming as far as ultimate abilities go.

All in all a good concept, but possibly in need of some refinement to keep it on par with some extant Frames. Also: I realize you don't have a design up yet, but a kickass wide-brim hat is a MUST.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Cobalt313 said:

Khora can have both Venari and a Kavat companion I don't see why this Frame can't have both her bat familiar and a regular Sentinel, let alone another companion type entirely.

It's more of a position issue. Sentinels hover over the player so having two could cause problems so I just turned it on a universal sentinel. About his precepts I just started to figure out this concept I was thinking of some vampiric stuff since it is a bat.

Edit: but she should be able to equip kubrows , kavats and moas gonna clarify that.

Edit: you should be able to revive the sentinel using the possession skill. 

1st: On one hand, giving the player access to a tool they could theoretically have access to *already* strikes one as redundant, but on the other hand, essentially giving them access to such a tool outside of contexts it can be normally used holds some promise. I feel there needs to be caveats though, like the broom should still allow you to aim and shoot while riding it and/or have stats that permit more controlled air time and/or collision damage at high speed, because from what I've experienced of K-Drives so far, I'm not sure how much you would want to use one at such short distances

I thinking off giving ot extra effects to make the skill worth the caating time because the baseline mobility in warframe is so good that a pure mobility skills does not make the cut.

Edit: I not exactly sure what I'm going to add. Ridding a broom is such a good thematic effect that I got to find a way to make it usefull.

2nd: An ability that lets you swap between one of two effects chosen pre-mission using crafted items is a kinda fascinating concept, provided that you are only required to craft the "brew" in question to change your current loadout as opposed to before each mission or as any sort of finite in-mission ammunition. Will still need to wait and see what the full effects are for the respective brews to judge any further, though.

I will create a table pf contents for the effects but that's going to wait until the weekend because the process is a pain in the ass but this is essentially a modular skill. First ingrient will dicate the property if it a contagious brew ( increase radius and contagious effect ) or if it is a lingering brew ( effect keeps happening on the impact zone ). The second ingredient creates a minor cc effect  ( cold proc , radiation proc , disarming ... ). The third igridient creates the major effect like armor reduction , mutiple proc of status effect ( chance of a status effect procing mutiple times ) , damage vulnerability and so on. Going to take time because to make this skill remotely balanced it is going to be hard. Also diferent brews can't mix , a new one will override the old one , if you hit a lingering brew with another diferent brew it will explode. 

Edit: forgot to answer your question so here it is. She has a brewing menu similar to manachord. The ingredients are going to be:

First ingredient either kuva or sentient cores 

Second igridient open world resources 

Third Ingredient aphotic ( the scanned plant thing ).

You only need to brew a potion once and can use it as long as you don't overwrite that potion slot.  On the second ingredient slot either I should create weaker effects on purpose or allow difirent stuff to do the same effect. Not sure what I'm going to do.

3rd: So let me get this straight: you impale and incapacitate a single opponent while setting them on fire, perform a randomly chosen "ritual" task before the impalement duration is up, and if you succeeded, insta-gib the impaled target to deal their HP worth of damage to surrounding enemies and spread any and all status effects they were suffering to surrounding enemies, including but not limited to the effects of your second ability, whatever it may be?

Honestly, I think this concept would be much more fascinating as an ultimate ability, perhaps with the addition of stacking additional effects based on how many "rituals" you successfully complete before finishing the sacrifice, and the potential to create a lingering "cursed ground" AOE after the initial explosion that allows lingering damage and status effects if you can complete enough "rituals" in time.

I have to agree with you , this skill is far more dramatic and far more worthy of the 4th skills slot. Gonna rework it as the 4th later.

4th: This I feel is further argument for making the Ritual of Revenge be her ultimate and making this be her 3rd- mechanically it's just somewhere between Venari and Mind Control with the caveat of buffs scaling with your Exalted Sentinel's stats and letting them serve as the origin point of your sentinel's weapon fire. Not a bad concept all things considered, but a bit underwhelming as far as ultimate abilities go.

I have to agree with you. I probably used it as ultimate because it is inspired on my Vauban rework with an exalted sentinel but the Vauban exalted sentinel was strong enought for the forth skill while Agathion is fairly weak sauce. Minor stat boost + mobility is not worth the 4th slot. Minor control , even if it gives a good weapon for the enemy is probably way weaker than wuklone.

All in all a good concept, but possibly in need of some refinement to keep it on par with some extant Frames. Also: I realize you don't have a design up yet, but a kickass wide-brim hat is a MUST.

I know this is kinda of my mind going off of talk I had with master nomad( an artist ) about a witch frame so with either a witchdictor mask or witch hat , with hat seens like better option. If this ever gets a visual done it will have a witch hat. 

As far as refinement goes , I usually rework my frames 3 times before I'm done with them so I don't my rewriting and redesign skills as long as I think it is a improvement.

Edited by keikogi

Rework the frame a bit fallowing the feedback from @Cobalt313 . Added some functionalities to her 1. No changes so far for the 2 (under construction ). Swapped around her 3 and 4. Her 3 now is the same and gives a fire damage buff. Her for now is a fully fledged ritual with 3 steps, Salen may end the ritual early. Added some clarifications for the passive.

Added a whip for her second skill, it a "modular" skill. You can edit the igredients on your obiter. You must pay the cost only to craft the brew once. What do you think @Cobalt313

I just google scheaded 

I saw it before, I did not even remeber it until you came up. This forum does not delet post it just archives them and prevents futher coments. There are few problems on wording , foamting ( 6 active skills ). 

Edited by keikogi
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Yes, I was a little overwhelmed with what I want and what fits in Abilities at Warframe.

You can start a design by just putting everything you think it’s cool, but you must end it by refining the idea. There also a few things about design and communication , if you have more then 4 ideas for abilities you should use the numbers 1 to 4 to show witch ones you plan in using them put an pitch section for other ability ideas. There are 2 reasons to do this, people will know why there are 6 abilities there, people know witch ability is on which slot. As per already was discussed on this thread look at cobalt comment talking about my old 3 and 4. The 3rd ability was more fitting of the 4th slot so a reworked both abilities to better fit the ability slot.

Added the default precepts for Agathion 

Added an extra ingredient as primary and secondary ingredient so it is similar to kit guns ( 4 chambers and 4 grips x 4 primary ingredients and 4 secondary ingredients ). 

@Steel_Rook, Can you have a look at this and give me some feedback , I'm planning to finish this concept ( kit , numbers and visual ) but I would like to know If I am on the right direction before moving forward.

Honestly, I don't know if I can contribute much here. This concept is well outside my wheelhouse, so chances are my feedback will only serve to push the character away from its core design paradigm. For instance:

I've nothing against a witch-themed K-Drive as a first ability, but I have everything against tying the ability to doing tricks. Not only is that not going to happen in sections with a low roof, tricks themselves are a gimmick that really has no place in the game. Personally, I'd want to see some MOVEMENT related mechanics for the broom, rather than Tony Hawk's Pro Witch tricks. Gauss gets away with having a "run forward really fast" ability, so why wouldn't a witch have a "ride broom in the air" ability?" Frankly, K-Drives as a whole can stand to shed the entire "trick" aspect and focus more squarely on movement if we want them to be actually relevant. Why not simply have her set enemies on fire by riding past them at some minimum speed?

Similarly, I find the "Ritual" to be a massive gimmick that I'd personally never use. Warframe's general pace of combat doesn't really leave a lot of room for devoting what feels like 30-60 seconds for a single target. Your design for the Ritual would require not just a sizeable new UI element with plain text in it, but also effectively doing a mini-Nightwave weekly every time I use the ability. I can barely be arsed to use Ash's Bladestorm simply due to how long it takes to mark a sufficiently large amount of enemies. This would be WELL out of scope, as far as I'm concerned. I mean... If the whole point is to summon an Invernal, why not just have the ability summon an Infernal? If you really want to add a gimmick to it, let the player attack the Infernal after it spawns like Nyx's Mind Control victim. Shooting them with a primary weapon would give them damage, shooting them with a melee weapon would give them speed, attacking them with a melee weapon would give them health. Or I guess if you really want the "cast a spell on a person," you can apply the same to the victim.

Not to mention - your current design for the Ritual would either require a major restriction depending on mission type, or make it completely unusable on, say, Bow Only Sortie missions. You can't get 5 melee kills without a melee weapon, after all. Even outside of Sorties - people don't always bring a full complement of weapons. A friend of mine swore up-and-down that the Zoris was bugged and he couldn't throw it. Turns out his pistol was absorbing the "secondary fire" clicks instead of the Zoris, and he didn't have a primary to switch to.

In general, though, I'm not a fan of "random" player mechanics. Sure, there's a lot of randomness in the game, but I like to know that MY tools are consistent. If I use an ability, I like to know what it does ahead of time so I can plan for it. This is why the Titania and Grendel buffs were changed. Used to be determined by the affected enemy, are now manually chosen by the player. Giving players the ability to affect the ritual by manual choice rather than the ritual randomly rolling on how it wants to be affected would be a much better approach, in my opinion.

No real comment on any of the other abilities. A Modular Ability isn't a terrible idea, though you may want to reexamine the wording there. A few of the effects you're proposing ARE status effects. "Reduce enemy accuracy," for instance, is just a Blast proc. That's admittedly a nit-pick, though. I'm not sure WHAT the ability actually is, though. Your description spends a lot of time explaining how Potions are created, but not a lot of time explaining what they are or how they're used. Does Salem throw literal glass vials? Are the abilities naturally AoE? You have an "Increases AoE range" ingredient, but then you also have a "creates AoE cloud" ingredient so I'm not sure if the potion has an inherent blast radius. Near as I can tell, none of the ingredients define how the ability works, so much as they change its stats. That needs a basic usability description, if that's the case.

Finally, possession is a weird one. Salem already has two pets on account of having an Exalted Sentinel (presumably with its own Exalted Weapon). You also have a pet ability in Ritual of Revenge. This gives you a second pet ability. I don't know if you intended this, but you seem to be designing Salem as a "pet class." I'm not sure if you want actual "switch sides" effect on enemies there. You could instead have the Bat Sentinel be "offline" for the most part, and appear only as part of possession attached to either an enemy or a friend. This way, rather than creating yet another version of Enthrall/Mind Control, you have ostensibly a Protea Turret attached to an enemy. The enemy is still an enemy and will attack you, but a Sentinel will float around it shooting its buddies. That's a fairly drastic redesign, though.

Like I said - this is kind of outside my wheelhouse, so my comments will be of limited if any use.

4 hours ago, Steel_Rook said:

I've nothing against a witch-themed K-Drive as a first ability, but I have everything against tying the ability to doing tricks. Not only is that not going to happen in sections with a low roof, tricks themselves are a gimmick that really has no place in the game. Personally, I'd want to see some MOVEMENT related mechanics for the broom, rather than Tony Hawk's Pro Witch tricks. Gauss gets away with having a "run forward really fast" ability, so why wouldn't a witch have a "ride broom in the air" ability?" Frankly, K-Drives as a whole can stand to shed the entire "trick" aspect and focus more squarely on movement if we want them to be actually relevant. Why not simply have her set enemies on fire by riding past them at some minimum speed?

I choose I k drive because well it the closest thing to broom I could find. As far fearing nearby enemies on tricks it was just me trying to find an use to pointless mechanic that currently exist. It isn't even meant to be a good skill because pure mobility skills are bad in warframe due to the high base line mobility on the game so I originally decided on mild and funny skill as the first one to save power budget for the "modular skill ". I did not include any burning enemies on your path because that would be to similar to fire walker. 

Edit: since the ridding part is more of "flavour " kind of skill I think it would be better to just load the better part of the skill on the on the deactiavtion missile. Tap thoews the broom on a straight line to blow up hold to mount it. 

No real comment on any of the other abilities. A Modular Ability isn't a terrible idea, though you may want to reexamine the wording there. A few of the effects you're proposing ARE status effects. "Reduce enemy accuracy," for instance, is just a Blast proc. That's admittedly a nit-pick, though. I'm not sure WHAT the ability actually is, though. Your description spends a lot of time explaining how Potions are created, but not a lot of time explaining what they are or how they're used. Does Salem throw literal glass vials? Are the abilities naturally AoE? You have an "Increases AoE range" ingredient, but then you also have a "creates AoE cloud" ingredient so I'm not sure if the potion has an inherent blast radius. Near as I can tell, none of the ingredients define how the ability works, so much as they change its stats. That needs a basic usability description, if that's the case.

The idea is brew is naturally aoe the second ingredient dictates aoe behavior. First ingredient main effect ( strong debuff ). Third Ingredient is mildly stuff that not meant to be that good but good enough to warrant experimentatio. That's why thr last effect isn't even affected by mods. Gonna create a table of contents later and improve the wording. 

Edit: Changed the wording a bit it should be better now 

Finally, possession is a weird one. Salem already has two pets on account of having an Exalted Sentinel (presumably with its own Exalted Weapon). You also have a pet ability in Ritual of Revenge. This gives you a second pet ability. I don't know if you intended this, but you seem to be designing Salem as a "pet class." I'm not sure if you want actual "switch sides" effect on enemies there. You could instead have the Bat Sentinel be "offline" for the most part, and appear only as part of possession attached to either an enemy or a friend. This way, rather than creating yet another version of Enthrall/Mind Control, you have ostensibly a Protea Turret attached to an enemy. The enemy is still an enemy and will attack you, but a Sentinel will float around it shooting its buddies. That's a fairly drastic redesign, though.

It actually based on an old desing of mine for an exalted sentinel/armor skill for Vauban. Long store shot thr sentinel defector switches owners ( it goes as far as to give set mod effects to an ally ). It already keeps atracking while it is attached on enemies. The two summons exist is intended but it was created for the optimal use to be just use it on the infernal to buff it's damage output if you think you can afford to not target yourself to get bonus durability.

Not to mention - your current design for the Ritual would either require a major restriction depending on mission type, or make it completely unusable on, say, Bow Only Sortie missions. You can't get 5 melee kills without a melee weapon, after all. Even outside of Sorties - people don't always bring a full complement of weapons. A friend of mine swore up-and-down that the Zoris was bugged and he couldn't throw it. Turns out his pistol was absorbing the "secondary fire" clicks instead of the Zoris, and he didn't have a primary to switch to.

Outside of the challenge related to using her second skill the rest od the conditions are just thr old challenges the game used to give bonus affinity, the system only picked challenges you could completely I did not mention this requiriment because it would just make the post longer an this is just the initial pitch I only bother myself to break apart mechanics after I put in numbers. About the weapon bugging out is more of spagathe code problem than a problem on this desing. 

Similarly, I find the "Ritual" to be a massive gimmick that I'd personally never use. Warframe's general pace of combat doesn't really leave a lot of room for devoting what feels like 30-60 seconds for a single target.

The common use case is just a quick scaling nuke. You can cancel the ritual after thr first seal so it is the intended use outside of defense and survival missions. Wild and unpredictable magic is part of the theme so the somewhat random nature of the skill is fitting. I could do something like smite BagaYaga witch with a random trajectory skill but the player know the next one. Maybe an Icon tell what will be next condition to ne met and reduce down the condition to something easyer to recall like 4. While it still random the player knows what it is going to be and plan acordinly.

Edit: Something like

Melee kills ( disabled if the player has no melee weapon )

Headshot kills. ( disabled if thr player has no secondary or primary weapons )

Enemy affected by her 2 

Enemies hit by her one 

The player can see a sword , head , vile or staff over the ultimate icon so even dought it is random it is easy to play with because you know what you need to do before actavating the ability.

Thx Good points overhall. 

Edited by keikogi

Like I said - this is kind of outside my wheelhouse, so my comments will be of limited if any use.

I pay strict attention to the things you say and write. They make a lot of good contributions. Your comments are one of the best food for thinking we have here. We NEED posters like you on these forums, IMO. 

"In general, though, I'm not a fan of "random" player mechanics. Sure, there's a lot of randomness in the game, but I like to know that MY tools are consistent. If I use an ability, I like to know what it does ahead of time so I can plan for it. This is why the Titania and Grendel buffs were changed. Used to be determined by the affected enemy, are now manually chosen by the player. Giving players the ability to affect the ritual by manual choice rather than the ritual randomly rolling on how it wants to be affected would be a much better approach, in my opinion."

Allow me to write few comments on this idea. 

1. A synergy list of buffs would be great so the pick up group understands what type of synergy is achieved. 

2. A rosette of combined powers or synergies may give an interesting idea showing the effects of passives and actives. 

3. In Overwatch a Lusio speeds up the team with the utilities. Yes we all know that a fast nova does that but we want to know how strong is that slow nova showing the stats of the builds in the tier beforehand or before the mission launch. 

4. A detailed lobby will give details on the weapon load out showing specifics or attributes on such builds. 

I want to see a War Frame as a thinking game showing all these details. If some players invest time on their powers at least we want to see what to expect prior the mission. It seems like I good idea for a test. 

Edited by Felsagger

Archieved version of the post  

Spoiler

Had a nice Idea for Alchemist frame and after thinking a about it a bit I´ve decided to keep the mixture skill and create a witch frame around that skill.  

Passive

Salen is always deployed alongside her familiar a Bat Sentinel, Agathion. Salen Cannot equip any other sentinel nor unequip Agathion however Agathion can equip any precept mod. Agathion does not use the companion slot, therefore it may be deployed along side MOAs , kubrows and kavats.

Agathion Precepts 

Spoiler

Ritual Markings – marks an enemy for sacrifice , this enemy will be a valid target for mercy finishers at 50% health. Additionally this enemy will not die upon reaching 0 HP , he will be available for a mercy kill for 10 seconds.
Dark knowledge- Links the life of enemies within a cone in front of Agathion. These enemy share status effects. 

1.Witching Hour

Salen summons her broom and rides it like a K-drive. Performing tricks will fear nearby enemies. Upon finishing her ride, she will launch her Broom on straight line. Broom will explode upon impact setting nearby enemies on fire. Salen may cast her skills while ridding the broom.

2.Witches’ Brew 

Salen carries two different Brews for battle effects based on the ingredients used. She will throw the chosen brew spreading its contents over the enemies spreading it´s effects on a 7 meters radius from the point of impact.Tap Chooses the Brew on her first slot and Holding Chooses the Brew on her second slot.

The Brew works as modular items with 3 ingredient (parts). Salen can store up to 10 different brews on the orbiter and may take 2 to one mission. Brewing has a unique menu to manachord. The brew only needs to be crafted once. WIP

First Ingredient (affects behavior of the potion) (affected by power range)

Spoiler

Sentient Core – Increase the potion blast radius by 4 meters 

Cetus Wisp – lingering potion, creates a cloud applying the effects of the rest of the ingredients used

Kuva- Contagious concoction, creates a contagious potion. Upon death of an afflicted enemy he will send a contagious cloud towards the closest enemy.

Thoroid – Agathion will thrown copy of the vile. If Agathion is currently possessing something the vile will come from the position of the possessed unit.

Second Ingredient (main effect) (affected by power strength)

Spoiler

Sunrise Aphotic - enemies afflicted take increased fire damage.

Nightfall Aphotic - enemies afflicted have increased chance of dropping health and energy

Twilight Aphotic – enemies afflicted drop their weapons and attack the closest valid target (object, enemy or warframe)

Full Moon Aphotic ( new Apothic)  - enemies afflicted have a chance of suffer status proc and additional time. 

Third Ingredient (minor effect) (not affected by mods)

Spoiler

Grokdrul - Reduces enemy base armor by 100

Condroc Wing- Lifts enemy up for 3 seconds

Kuaka Spinal Claw - Knocks down enemies.

Breath Of The Eidolon - Removes 2 adaptations from sentient.

Gorgaricus Spore - Procs Toxin

Mytocardia Spore - Impact proc

Tepa Nodule - Blast Proc

Thermal Sludge - Cold Proc

Charc Electroplax. – Procs electricity

Cuthol Tendrils - Next Status effect procs twice

Karkina Antenna- Procs Fire

Norg Brain - Proc radiation

Seram Beetle Shell -. Jams enemy weapons.

Tralok Eyes - Reduces enemy movement speed.

3.Possession (Tap to target in the cross hair, hold to target self)

Salen command her familiar to posses the target enemy or ally imbuing them with strength (if they are an enemy, they will switch sides as well).

Enemies

Agathion hovers over the enemy head and controlling them. Agathion increases the target movement speed and gives them bonus fire damage. Agathin will keep firing his weapons with increased power. Agathion will keep using his precepts.

Allies

Agathion fuses with the target warframe increased fire damage and combining his health and shields with target ally. Agathion will still use his companion abilities while possessing a warframe. Agathion will keep attacking nearby enemies with increased power. If Salen targets herself she mutates her body and receives additional benefits such as an extra jump, increased aim glide and a unique roll

4.Ritual of Revenge

Call a stake and sets the target on fire. During the duration of the enemy is set on fire Salen must finish the ritual. To complete the ritual Salen must break all 3 seals. Each seal has a condition to be broken and upon completion it will add an effect to the Ritual. If Agathion is dead , this skill will revive him instead of possessing the target.

First Seal

One of the fallowing conditions must be met (condition chose at random at skill cast) to break this seal:

Spoiler

Witching Hour Kill 5 enemies afflicted by Witche´s Brew.

Headhunter       Get 3 headshots kills

Killer Get 10 kills

Looter  Collect 2 energy orbs

Pistol Master     Get 5 kills with your secondary weapon

Rifleman             Get 5 kills with your primary weapon

Swordsman       Get 5 melee kills                  

Upon breaking this seal, the Ritual deal fire damage equal to the burned enemy HP (Procs Fire) and spreads all status effect this enemy was afflicted by upon completion on a Radius of 25 m. .

Second Seal

One of the fallowing conditions must be met (condition chose at random at skill cast) to break this seal:

Spoiler

Killer Get 10 kills

Upon breaking this seal, the Ritual will set the ground ablaze upon its completing. Enemies walking over will take fire damage.

Third Seal

Spoiler

Killer Get 10 kills

Upon breaking this seal, the Ritual is completed and the target enemy turns into a infernal. Infernal has a immolation aura and attacks with his melee weapon. Both Immolation aura and melee attack scales out of the original target HP. Infernal constantly loses health and cannot be healed by any means.

Salen may recast the skill to end the Ritual earlier if at least one seal was broken.

Reworked the kit taking into consideration feedback. 

On 2020-06-21 at 10:06 PM, Felsagger said:

I want to see a War Frame as a thinking game showing all these details. If some players invest time on their powers at least we want to see what to expect prior the mission. It seems like I good idea for a test. 

As it is right now the game a terrible job at telling players what happened trought the HUD. The game does not even tell you basic stuff like healing done or cc up time. 

On 2020-06-22 at 1:11 AM, keikogi said:

I choose I k drive because well it the closest thing to broom I could find. As far fearing nearby enemies on tricks it was just me trying to find an use to pointless mechanic that currently exist. It isn't even meant to be a good skill because pure mobility skills are bad in warframe due to the high base line mobility on the game so I originally decided on mild and funny skill as the first one to save power budget for the "modular skill ". I did not include any burning enemies on your path because that would be to similar to fire walker. 

Fair enough. I think the reason I bring this up is my belief that K-Drives could have an actual role in Warframe if only we were allowed to ride them inside instanced missions. Quite a few tilesets have large, open-air tiles which benefit from fast movement options. Jupiter and now the Corpus Ships are actually pretty good for getting around using, say, Gauss' Mag Rush. I suppose that's a separate discussion with its own set of complexitites, though. I still feel it would be a bit easier to deal damage by either just ramming people (via a PBAoE aura, similar to Grendel's Pulverise) or setting people on fire similar to - yes - Fire Walker. But up to you 🙂

The idea is brew is naturally aoe the second ingredient dictates aoe behavior. First ingredient main effect ( strong debuff ). Third Ingredient is mildly stuff that not meant to be that good but good enough to warrant experimentatio. That's why thr last effect isn't even affected by mods. Gonna create a table of contents later and improve the wording. 

I saw the reworked description. Looks good to me. Realistically speaking, I was already in favour of the ability, and was just confused by the description not mentioning activation mechanics. You appear to have added that in, so that's cleared up.

The common use case is just a quick scaling nuke. You can cancel the ritual after thr first seal so it is the intended use outside of defense and survival missions. Wild and unpredictable magic is part of the theme so the somewhat random nature of the skill is fitting. I could do something like smite BagaYaga witch with a random trajectory skill but the player know the next one. Maybe an Icon tell what will be next condition to ne met and reduce down the condition to something easyer to recall like 4. While it still random the player knows what it is going to be and plan acordinly.

Fair enough. I should hold off on further comment regarding the ability, however. I don't agree with the general idea of "randomness" in our abilities, but this is your design and that's what you want out of it. I can respect that, but I don't think I can offer much of anything constructive. With that said, however - I'd still recommend involving the actual summon IN the ritual, rather than tasking the player with performing what feels like unrelated actions. This is why I proposed trapping the enemy in the spell and allowing the player to attack it as a means of progressing the ritual.

I'd look at something like Octavia's Metronome, though slower-paced. Say... When you cast the ritual, the game summons a sequence of 10-15 actions. These actions could be shooting the Summon with a ranged weapon, hitting the the Summon with a melee weapon, attacking the Summon with an ability, standing close to the summon, standing away from the summon, etc. Each action would give the player 5 seconds to respond, with Ability Duration increasing this leeway. If the timer expires, the next action triggers. Based on how many actions the player accomplished correctly, a different "stage" of the Ritual is accomplished. When an action is complete, the ritual proceeds immediately to the next even if more time is left of the 5-second period.

That way the ability is still random, but the player feels like they're interacting WITH the ability, rather than casting an ability and then going off to do other things. Generally speaking, my goal in ability design is a sense of feedback. The player needs to know what they need to do, be able to do it, and receive some kind of indication as to what effect that had. If I Mag Rush with Gauss, I'm moving. If I throw my Scarab Armour as Inaros, enemies start flailing in pain. This is good. Contrast this against Chroma's Vex Armour. While undeniably a VERY powerful skill, my only real indication that the armour is DOING anything is the icon in my UI. It lacks "tangibility." I'm doing well, yes, but my actions feel disconnected from their effects. Allowing players to in some way interact with the summon as a means of performing rituals would be preferable.

However, that's also quite a bit sideways from what you were proposi

ng. It's why I was hesitant to suggest it.

On 2020-06-22 at 4:06 AM, Felsagger said:

I don't know that I'd go quite that far, but I would like better end-of-mission stats at the very least. Superficially, I'd like to see an Overwatch-style "damage blocked" for damage we avoided taking for whatever reason - Snowglobe, Iron Skin, damage reduced by armour, damage avoided via dodge (or "avoidance?" Forget what it's called), etc. I routinely see Rhino players walking away with 0% of damage taken, which is blatantly not true. My Inaros also often takes the least amount of damage on the team despite absorbing by far the most damage. Damage to shields and damage to health might also be nice. This is a bit off-topic so I don't want to go TOO far into it, but Warframe's current post-mission results only really serve to cause "stat PvP" without offering meaningful information with which to judge my performance. I don't care about how much damage I did RELATIVE TO MY TEAM, I care about how much damage I did RELATIVE TO MYSELF.

19 hours ago, keikogi said:

As it is right now the game a terrible job at telling players what happened trought the HUD. The game does not even tell you basic stuff like healing done or cc up time. 

Unique mechanics often have unique HUD elements, though. I didn't comment on your proposal for the Ritual HUD icons (because I forgot...), so let me just say - that's a nice compromise. I would personally place those over her ability tray, where Nidus' Mutation usually goes, possibly even with a text description which flashes as a Ritual stage activates, then fades leaving only the icon.

10 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Fair enough. I think the reason I bring this up is my belief that K-Drives could have an actual role in Warframe if only we were allowed to ride them inside instanced missions. Quite a few tilesets have large, open-air tiles which benefit from fast movement options. Jupiter and now the Corpus Ships are actually pretty good for getting around using, say, Gauss' Mag Rush. I suppose that's a separate discussion with its own set of complexitites, though. I still feel it would be a bit easier to deal damage by either just ramming people (via a PBAoE aura, similar to Grendel's Pulverise) or setting people on fire similar to - yes - Fire Walker. But up to you 🙂

Doing a quite heavy rework. The Idea right now is the hold version of her 2 allows you to ride the broom like a k drive and leave toxic traol with the effects where you pass. So the k drive actually has a point. Not mentioning it right now because visuals are under way and that kind of skill is way easier to visualize if people have the visual aid. The broom will do more things than duck tape so mentioning it every where before having the visual aid is confusing

Seriosly the broom is a pseudo exalted weapon ( like garuda claws ) , works as a k drive and also works in chemical flame trower, it beats flex tape on versatility 

12 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

I saw the reworked description. Looks good to me. Realistically speaking, I was already in favour of the ability, and was just confused by the description not mentioning activation mechanics. You appear to have added that in, so that's cleared up.

Cleared it up even further the description is now on the passive so it closer to the way

15 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Fair enough. I should hold off on further comment regarding the ability, however. I don't agree with the general idea of "randomness" in our abilities, but this is your design and that's what you want out of it. I can respect that, but I don't think I can offer much of anything constructive. With that said, however - I'd still recommend involving the actual summon IN the ritual, rather than tasking the player with performing what feels like unrelated actions. This is why I proposed trapping the enemy in the spell and allowing the player to attack it as a means of progressing the ritual.

I kinda of removed the randomness because the conditions got dialed down to 3 and the game tells you the order before you cast the skill. It keeps the idea but removes the negative gameplay implications.

18 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Unique mechanics often have unique HUD elements, though. I didn't comment on your proposal for the Ritual HUD icons (because I forgot...), so let me just say - that's a nice compromise. I would personally place those over her ability tray, where Nidus' Mutation usually goes, possibly even with a text description which flashes as a Ritual stage activates, then fades leaving only the icon.

Right now the idea is it kinda looks like the "tool Box" kind of skill the icons apear right over the ultimate icon on order of completion. A dagger for the condiotion of killing with headshot or melee strikes , a broom for the condition of killing enemies affectes by her brews and a pair wing for the condition of killinng enemies while air born. 

The last condtion might seen a bit odd but after talking with masternomad (the artist making the visual desing ) the theme went from fire witch to raven with. If you have a visual sugestion I might be able to snealk it in 

1 minute ago, keikogi said:

Doing a quite heavy rework. The Idea right now is the hold version of her 2 allows you to ride the broom like a k drive and leave toxic traol with the effects where you pass. So the k drive actually has a point. Not mentioning it right now because visuals are under way and that kind of skill is way easier to visualize if people have the visual aid. The broom will do more things than duck tape so mentioning it every where before having the visual aid is confusing

I'll hold off on commenting, then. Not sure what the rework entails, but anything that makes RIDING the broom over doing tricks is good in my book.

3 minutes ago, keikogi said:

I kinda of removed the randomness because the conditions got dialed down to 3 and the game tells you the order before you cast the skill. It keeps the idea but removes the negative gameplay implications.

Right now the idea is it kinda looks like the "tool Box" kind of skill the icons apear right over the ultimate icon on order of completion. A dagger for the condiotion of killing with headshot or melee strikes , a broom for the condition of killing enemies affectes by her brews and a pair wing for the condition of killinng enemies while air born. 

That sounds fair, yes. It actually reminds me a bit of calldowns from Helldivers, the way you're explaining it. You have a reference of the series of actions you need to do, but the challenge is actually doing them under pressure. I'm still not sure exactly what kind of display you're envisioning, but the basic description sounds fine. And no, I can't think of any real visual suggestions. The only one, maybe, is giving Salem a dedicated UI for the Ritual. Make it look like some kind of structure with three spherical gems over her abilities, then simply have the gems morph to a different icon and colour on mission start or Ritual use - whenever they switch. And if Salem doesn't have Ritual unlocked yet, make them simply white and inert.

But that's about it.

4 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

I'll hold off on commenting, then. Not sure what the rework entails, but anything that makes RIDING the broom over doing tricks is good in my book.

Most of it is already there. Major reworks to her 1 to 4. 1 now is "flame thrower " spreing the effects of the brew. Her two trows her broom like a spear gun , on the point of impact it creates a toxic cloud, holding uses it like a k drive to create the "cloud " like nezha fire walker does. Her 3 no longer targerts enemies self target gives you more moblility , targetting allies you effectivily gives more durability. The four got dialed down to 3 condtions and they are visible for the player before they engage with the skill 

Final adjustments before the art comes. Her 3 no longer gives hp and shields it just give bonus overshield capacity and bonus damage.

Her 4 now has a few synergies with her 1,2 and 3

Added the passives of her signature weapons.

Yes, everything will be better with a concept picture.

Passive:
The passive means that you always have the one companion.
There is something similar but when it syncs with the skills it becomes interesting.

So this Warframe is actually a master brewer?
I am currently a little host, are these all effects that can occur depending on the mixture of the Elexier?

Ingredients:
It may be that I am a bit stupid at the moment but I lose track of the confusion.
Somehow the Warframe can do too much.
At the Babayaga I also had an idea with cubeexiren but it stayed with pollen, dust, ash, spores and extracting that were individually in the bottles and had effects.
This blender kettle becomes confusing

Do you want that like Octavia tones can be miched beforehand?

Ability 1: Bliaar
Sounds like fun, I would be for either this stick with increased buffing chances to make a combo similar to Atlas Ability 1.
Or the staff can be summoned to support like Wukong Ability 1.
It would also be nice if this weapon is pulled if there is no other melee weapon like Garuda claws.

Ability 2: Noxious Brew

Tap
Reminds me of these spears that can be made, we need something more magical than a * weapon attack *.

Hold
Such a magic wand that is hidden under my arm and turns into witch-biting during a skill I also had as a similar idea at Babayaga.
A good skill to get out of burning situations.
If it doesn't work with magic, you can make a K-Drive skin out of it.

Ability 3.Possession
It is a mixture of Nekros "Soul Punch" with the augmentation "Soul Survivor", as well as Protena "Shield Satellites".
I would say she needs another * survivability * that stands out.
Besides, is your guardian gone then?

Ability 4. Ritual of Revenge
Sounds interesting but is more complicated than playing Garuda.
In addition, there seems to be so much time that 80% of the other Warframes, thanks to their AoE Nuke capabilities, kill you all.

Like this poison gas, potions, raven witch.
But she still needs ability that can stand up to others.
The still is 100% true.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

So this Warframe is actually a master brewer?
I am currently a little host, are these all effects that can occur depending on the mixture of the Elexier?

It is , quite lioterally the point of the concept. People have been asking for a modular warfrme and I just created a modular skill instead. It works like a zaw pick 3 parts tham crat. after it´s crafted you can equip it and use on a skill.

19 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

t may be that I am a bit stupid at the moment but I lose track of the confusion.
At the Babayaga I also had an idea with cubeexiren but it stayed with pollen, dust, ash, spores and extracting that were individually in the bottles and had effects.

Do you want that like Octavia tones can be miched beforehand?

You can only carry two into a mission so you are supposed to craft them before hand into the orbiter. Gonna write a bit more to clarify that 

21 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Sounds like fun, I would be for either this stick with increased buffing chances to make a combo similar to Atlas Ability 1.
Or the staff can be summoned to support like Wukong Ability 1.
It would also be nice if this weapon is pulled if there is no other melee weapon like Garuda claws.

No need to make a combo out of this the debuff chance as it is worded is 100%. It closer to choma´s 1 but good because it does not distrup weapon use and has good debuffs. About it being a unique weapon it already is a spear gun look at the weapon section under the spoiler tab 

23 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Tap
Reminds me of these spears that can be made, we need something more magical than a * weapon attack *.

Hold
Such a magic wand that is hidden under my arm and turns into witch-biting during a skill I also had as a similar idea at Babayaga.
A good skill to get out of burning situations.
If it doesn't work with magic, you can make a K-Drive skin out of it.

It´s kinda of area cc effect or fire walker, I think it is a nice mix of cc and mobility 

25 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Ability 3.Possession
It is a mixture of Nekros "Soul Punch" with the augmentation "Soul Survivor", as well as Protena "Shield Satellites".
I would say she needs another * survivability * that stands out.
Besides, is your guardian gone then?

Shield satelites are way better than this because it realible. This gives you more overshield capacity but you need to kill enemies under the effect of brew to restore your shields to begin with. The skill also offers a bit of damage and a lot of extra mobility also under the right condtions it is squad wide buff so I´m hesitant to buff it. About your companion being gone, well yes but acutlly NO. She is no longer visible but she still uses her weapons and precepts. Also look under the spoiler tab Salen gets a fancy pair of wings while performing manuvers during this skill 

29 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Ability 4. Ritual of Revenge
Sounds interesting but is more complicated than playing Garuda.
In addition, there seems to be so much time that 80% of the other Warframes, thanks to their AoE Nuke capabilities, kill you all

The skill has a front loaded nuke the basic condtion of killing 3 enemies is easy enught to achive(you can end the ritaul early if at least one seal is vbroken ) , I dont really expect people to go all the way trought with this unless they are doing a defense ( or survival mission ) mission on witch case the soft aoe cc , map visibility and damage over time effects start to make a diference. 

32 minutes ago, KaffeRausch said:

Like this poison gas, potions, raven witch.
But she still needs ability that can stand up to others.
The still is 100% true.

I kinda think the sheer versatility of her debuffs combined with decent survivability( she can use shield gates effectivily ) , good mobility , decent buff and competitive nukes ( better than the kubrow set think and way faster thean it ) 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, KaffeRausch said:

Ingredients:
It may be that I am a bit stupid at the moment but I lose track of the confusion.

Further clarification. I might have sounded like a for having criticized your baba yaga concept for having to many effects on circle effect ( I think it was 6 ) while I´m here offering like 160 different possibilities. There are two major differences first one off the reasons I´ve warned against 6 effects on a cycle is skill is the time that takes too choose and effect at worse it is 5 key presses. Second complexity mid mission and complexity pre mission are two different beasts all together. During a mission you have seconds to decided bhut while creating your build you can take as much time as you want.  

About some of her skill not feeling precisely like magic specially her 1 and 2 that´s part of the point. Her one and two are closer to some kind of space chemistry to get fancy infects, even if the ingredients might be somewhat magical in nature ( kuva ). The idea from a story perspective is she was some kind of Archimedian researching chemical for medicine, ballas involved her on “panacea “ ( cure for all illness project ) , ballas screws her project using it to create a new strain of the infestation , she takes the blame from the infestation outbreak. People thrown her in the fire (that why her 4 is called ritual of revenge ). Ballas takes the almost dead body and throws it on the helminth operation table for sheets and giggles. The result is this warframe , she uses her previous knowledge of medicine to create noxius brews ( more as a statement if you want a monster , have one ).

• Like 1

About alchemy and witchcraft:
I wanted to orientate myself somewhat towards Oberon and Titania.
So the witch who lives in the same forest agrees.
But I was very indecisive about what capabilities should be included.

The Alchemy of the Warframe (Raven):
Do I have to imagine it like "Total War Warhammer 2, Grom the Fat"?
He also has something like cooking around himself and his goblin subjects.
Since Raven is the Zaw weapon among Warfames, you mean First, Second, Third Ingredient.
Total-War-Warhammer-II-Total-War-Warhamm
Sounds good, I just hope that it makes sense for each type of mission and opposing faction, would be a shame if everyone uses the same ingredients just because it is presented in YouTube etc. as the ULTRA.

Protective cover, skin of others:
You describe something burned with fire at Raven and (project to cure all diseases).
That sounds like the defense ability I wanted to give Babayaga (if I wrote the concept in there ...?).

In Witcher 3 it was described that the Mumen dominated polymorphism, I thought they would absorb organs from humans and animals like the demon in the horror film Jeepers Creepers.
That's why I wanted to give my witch a skill that resembles Rhino iron skin, only with the resistance of Infested Petrified Earth and that you have to eviscerate enemies.

Wouldn't that be for your feathered witch?
1 hour ago, KaffeRausch said:

Do I have to imagine it like "Total War Warhammer 2, Grom the Fat"?
He also has something like cooking around himself and his goblin subjects.
Since Raven is the Zaw weapon among Warfames, you mean First, Second, Third Ingredient.

Precisely. A really good example of hiw the system works.

Sounds good, I just hope that it makes sense for each type of mission and opposing faction, would be a shame if everyone uses the same ingredients just because it is presented in YouTube etc. as the ULTRA.

I've kind of choose the effects on a way that you pick what your play style is going to nees because the effects try to give diferent effects instead of diferent flavors of more damage. Also since she can choose an effect a brew to spray in front of her and another to use as a area denial tool. For example if you are going for a support play style and you are going for a defense mission choosing 

1 increased drop of health and energy 

2 progressive slow until sleep 

3 lifts enemies up for 3 seconds 

For her Second skill will allow you to play an area denial playstyle with a decent support through generating resources. 

If you are running a exterminate mission that combo is terrible because it is too slow

In Witcher 3 it was described that the Mumen dominated polymorphism, I thought they would absorb organs from humans and animals like the demon in the horror film Jeepers Creepers.
That's why I wanted to give my witch a skill that resembles Rhino iron skin, only with the resistance of Infested Petrified Earth and that you have to eviscerate enemies.

Wouldn't that be for your feathered witch?

Not really the idea here is Crona( the sentinel ) is the devil and the one pulling the strings here. The idea is his development predates her by quite a bit and he was used on her warframe conversion ( thats why she has a bird appearance ). The first and second skills are related to her own abities in life ( chemistry ) the third an fourth are more magical in nature and while she as the engine ( warframe are used to channel the void ) the one on the driver seat for them is Crona. Not exactly sure what Crona is right now but it should be related to the void , maybe some entity like Vor but infested in nature. 

About the panacea thing. You would recover part of the project on the quest to get her ( I terrible at writing so it unlikely this will ever leave the pitch in me head category)  and be able to craft coat on restores that create a healing over time effect intead of pulses. I kinda tried to make it more interesting but everything I came up was just power creep or redundant. Probably the same problem DE found when they tried to create the alchemical system that was suposed to be tied to the helminth room.

About alchemy and witchcraft:
I wanted to orientate myself somewhat towards Oberon and Titania.
So the witch who lives in the same forest agrees.
But I was very indecisive about what capabilities should be included.

About your concept.

Protective cover, skin of others:
You describe something burned with fire at Raven and (project to cure all diseases).
That sounds like the defense ability I wanted to give Babayaga (if I wrote the concept in there ...?).

You have to create something that's cohesive as whole. If you are going for that idea COMMIT to it. If you are going for the more body horror you could go for something like.

Passive collector 

Baba Yaga collects thr remains of enemies to craft her dammed spells. She collets guts , bloods or eye balls. ( has a unique HUD showing the available material )

1. Vile concoction 

Uses 1 of each available ingredient to create a vile brew. Each ingredient adds a diferent effect. 

2. (PH) Grafting ( chaneled )

Grafts the collected guts of enemies to gain buff. Buff duration scales with channeling time.

3. ? 

4. (PH) Collector 

summon her house. A massive house walking over 2 feet ( its a really big moa ). The house will send temdrils to eat any enemy affected by Vile concoction. Whenever baba yaga grafts something the house will howt scaring enemies forcing them to drop their weapons.

• Like 1