Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many weeks of Nightwave left?

Fayth2567

35 minutes ago, Fayth2567 said:

Hello fellow tennos,

Anyone know how many weeks of nightwave are left?I started a bit late at rank 26 now, thanks!

Hmmm..too early to make this question. I think this season will take minimum of 4 months....maybe in setember or later.

Edited by Luciole77

Last 2 normal seasons were about 11 weeks.  

Series 3 Started May 12. And 11+ weeks would be end of July. But they are still working from home and will likely be the first 'normal' series that lasts longer than typically.

Edited by Firetempest

5 minutes ago, toldsaurusrex said:

Sorry hijacking, so is there more reward if you finish it beside new landing craft? 

After 30, new tiers are 15 NE credits each I believe to 60. If they fall behind schedule like they have lately, they will boost max levels.

The only information we have is that Rebb said in a Devstream before Glassmaker's release that it will be a long Nightwave. Considering that the first two seasons were about 3 months while the last intermission was a little over 6 months it is very likely that you'll have Christmas decorations up by the time this one ends.

The official information is that Nightwave will run for at least 2 months.

https://www.warframe.com/news/nightwave-series-3-the-glassmaker

However, as others said, we're only at the second crime scene of the five, so it definitely will last longer. Don't leave all the grind for the last minute if you want to get to level 30 though - last time there were some people who just missed the 30th reward because of buggy acts stopped recovering. Let's learn from others' mistakes!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh

5 minutes ago, SirKnum said:

The only information we have is that Rebb said in a Devstream before Glassmaker's release that it will be a long Nightwave. Considering that the first two seasons were about 3 months while the last intermission was a little over 6 months it is very likely that you'll have Christmas decorations up by the time this one ends.

My hope is they boost the level cap to something like 150 so you can keep getting NW credits to keep you flush with Nitain, etc. 

Once you hit that cap there is no point to keep doing them and arguably it makes things harder for low MR players because there is nobody to carry them, and I think that carrying is important for the low MR players. It's exciting to play content above your level and get some help from some MR2x tenno (or even MR1x) and gives you something to shoot for. I remember my first lvl 8 ESO where I joined as Trinity to give energy to an Equinox & Volt and it blew my mind how easy they made it. 

• Like 1