Double Affinity - during the Week (ends June 19 @ 8 ET)!

1 hour ago, Witchtime2 said:

I did that. I ran Hydron last night with a maxed warframe and a single primary weapon at zero with the booster I got from the prime access pack. At wave 10 I hit 30 on the weapon which is normal with booster. I did the exact same thing just prior to posting that and I hit rank 30 at wave 10. So to recap - I have the 90-day affinity booster from the Prime Access Pack that came with Trinity Prime. You're telling me that this booster does not stack with what this even taking place right now?

There are only two types of affinity boosters:

1. The affinity booster which you can purchase or get as a sortie or sabotage mission drop

2. The affinity booster given by DE to the entire server

These boosters stack. They stack for all of us so they will most assuredly stack for you as well. If you are unable to see that it works because you can't measure your affinity gain properly, that's not an indication that the game is faulty. It works for me and everyone else. It works for you too.

Also, Hydron is a slow way to farm affinity compared to some other ones. I max my weapon within one round of ESO, while with the affinity boost event it takes me around one minute and 40 seconds to get the weapon from rank 0 to 30.

Edited by Shinsekami
15 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Wait a minute. Trinity Prime Vault Access doesn't give you any boosters.

I believe they mean Titania Prime Access, hun. Cause your correct Trinity Prime's vault does not give you any boosters.

15 minutes ago, goodrobot001 said:

Thank's but i still wanted to tell you this question why is killing protea so hard i keep dying when i was so close

me too but you've just got to keep at it. It's a puzzle and you'll figure it out, you just need to keep at it. I have faith in you. I'm in the same boat but i'll get it eventually.

5 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I believe they mean Titania Prime Access, hun. Cause your correct Trinity Prime's vault does not give you any boosters.

Well when someone claims boosters don't stack and then tells they got the booster from VA, it does make sense.

Edited by Xaero
1 minute ago, Scarberius said:

me too but you've just got to keep at it. It's a puzzle and you'll figure it out, you just need to keep at it. I have faith in you. I'm in the same boat but i'll get it eventually.

Literally just do what the game tells you to do lol. Use the charged Xoris at the moment when she is rewinding in order to break it.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Gitimus said:

Great, at a time when I can't play because your game is broken for me. Both graphically and performance wise. Game stutters, glitches and lags producing barely 30fps if that.

Hey mate, I can try to help you out with all that if you would like.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb goodrobot001:

Thank's but i still wanted to tell you this question why is killing protea so hard i keep dying when i was so close

Killing her and surviving is not so much the issue (although really asks for solid gear) but I was totally clueless on when to do the Xoris thingy on her. Must have been the 6th time it suceeded, and that would not have been possibly with suboptimal gear). 

5 hours ago, Witchtime2 said:

Yeah it's not stacking because I just did a 10 wave of hydron with single weapon and an already maxed out frame and still hit 30 by wave 10 which is normal with the store booster. So no...this isn't four times the affinity. 

It absolutely is 4x. x2 affinity weekends + affinity booster always gives 4x affinity. To see it easier, do a railjack mission and check out how many intinsics you get for 1 mission. Guarantee you will recieve 4x the amount.

5 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

The boosters are in the new primes accessory packs. 

Boosters are only included in packs related to current Prime Access, which is Titania. Trinity and Nova Vault Access doesn't have any boosters.

5 hours ago, Gitimus said:

Great, at a time when I can't play because your game is broken for me. Both graphically and performance wise. Game stutters, glitches and lags producing barely 30fps if that.

Uh, maybe you should consult your potato rather than blaming a game that runs fine on most 10 year old machines.

• Like 1

Thanks, but I'm aware of how the affinity is distributed. All kills came from the primary. 

You know how affinity distributes but you kill enemies when you have only one weapon instead of letting your squad mades do the killing. (%50 gain vs. %75) And then you claim affinity event and affinity booster dont stack. They stack, they always have and they always will.

Best way to measure it is what @Xaero said, affinity orbs. When you get one, note the amount. Or do ESO run for focus farming and check how much focus you earn, compare it with your regular amount. (Compare similar senarios ofc.) Or try to level a frame in Adaro with an Equinox friend. Try to level a weapon in Adaro with Ivara/Rhino/Equinox/Banshee/etc. to compare. Or use the method @(NSW)DeadPhish mentioned, check your intrinsics gain. There are a lot of ways to compare the affinity gain but again, best and most solid way is affinity orbs like @Xaero said. After all these, if you still keep saying "they dont stack" ill start thinking you are just trolling.

• Like 3

Thanks, but I'm aware of how the affinity is distributed. All kills came from the primary. 

Maybe it's bugged and adding time instead? Do you see both in your modifiers next to the mission menu in Navigation? I usually can tell from there when something adds duration (multiple purchased or daily drops) or multiplies.

Yeah it's not stacking because I just did a 10 wave of hydron with single weapon and an already maxed out frame and still hit 30 by wave 10 which is normal with the store booster. So no...this isn't four times the affinity. 

Best way to know this is grabbing the dropped Affinity from caches, which give you 100 Affinity each. They are giving me 400 right now, so they are stacking.

• Like 1