Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods Investment

(PSN)Anathema66693

Question

Hello everyone.

I have a couple of question regarding Riven mods and investing kuva in them and I would really appreciate it if people who have done a lot of Riven trading could answer them.

My questions are regarding the 2 ends of riven disposition. The Highest and lowest. (And I'm excluding the Rivens that I want and I'm keeping)

1) Weapons that have the lowest disposition are relatively good weapons (used a lot by a majority of player base). So they do not generate high enough stats. 

I was wondering if keeping them and investing Kuva in them would be a smart choice. Would anyone buy these types of mods?

The Low disposition mods I currently have are: Rubico, Galantine, Amprex, Tiberon

2)The high riven disposition belongs to weapons what not a lot of players use. They will generate high enough stats but the question is will anyone buy them.

High Riven mods I have are: Boar, Phage, Sibear

Thanks in advance Tenno

2 answers to this question

In my experience its easier to sell unrolled rivens than to roll and try for good rolls

The low dispo weapons you listed, all would sell except the tiberon.

The high dispos you listed the phage and sibear would sell, but boar has kinda fallen behind in effectiveness.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, (PS4)Anathema66693 said:

2)The high riven disposition belongs to weapons what not a lot of players use. They will generate high enough stats but the question is will anyone buy them.

High Riven mods I have are: Boar, Phage, Sibear

Usually not but seems like DE is working on lots of new augments for non-meta weapons. If they do it right, some non-meta's may become meta for different play styles. Really up to you if you want to wait and see or sell them.

• Like 1