Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Kuva Weapons?

Chakkurr I liked before the explosive changes. Something about it feels a little off now. Kuva Hind and Nukor are my new go-to's right now though. The only other burst rifles I've actually enjoyed using are the Dex Sybaris and the Battacor. Kuva Hind has really solidified itself as a cozy crit-status hybrid.

Kuva Kohm. It's great for applying status to everything in the general direction you are aiming. A full auto shotgun with 4x multi shot and 300% status chance. Yes please.

For the longest time I wanted more kuva melee weapons. Now with the .5 dispo on all new weapons, even if we get more melee kuva weapons they won't be worth using. oh well. 

Kuva ayanga. The deep thump when you fire it, the animations, that heavy crack upon explosion when you're close, the fact you get 33 shots per magazine. Heck, even something about the physics of the shots feel really good.

It's just such a satisfying weapon.

I like nearly all of them (except Kuva Kraken, because it's still kinda trash), but my favourites are:

Kuva Chakkhurr - I love not only the insane crit and explosive nature of this rifle, but how it's modeled after Black Powder muskets, with the flintlock-style action and the smoke cloud when firing. Chakkhurr and Twin Roggas make for a fun and surprisingly powerful loadout, just need a decent Grineer cutlass to complete the look.

Kuva Ayanga - I love my heavy weapons, but none of the Archguns truly feel like a really big gun. the Ayanga does though. it looks awesome, has a really nice firing sound and animation, and it's insanely good fun to just fie grenades everywhere, and devastate a whole area! Grattler is really nice, and is still my second favourite, but Ayanga takes the top spot.

Kuva Bramma - put the pitchforks down, I'm not one of those people who brings it to every Public game, I just liked how stupidly large it's AoE was. it looks decent, but the best part was the OTT particle effects, whcih I know were a pain to some people, but using this weapon pre nerf and before the self damage changes was such a thrill, like using a Morta more than a Bow. haven't tried it since the Nerf, and while I appreciate not getting killed by simply firing it anymore, I kinda know I would prefer it the way it was. I understand why it was changed though: THREE TIMES more prevalent than any other primary, that's beyond being a problem, that's a major balancing issue.

overall, I love these weapons and didn't mind all the Formas they took up. I really just want to see Corpus and infested versions of Liches with their own systems make an appearance, and see what weapons they come with. I really don't want DE to forget about the Lich system, even though it could use some improvements here and there.

Dubba Stubba and Kquartakk are my favorites, with the Stabhammer a distant third.  Think I'll really like the Dragkoon and Seer eventually, but I haven't spent much time with them yet.

Chakkhur should have been my favorite as sort of a hulked out Grinlok. But it's one of those weapons with a muzzle rise animation, which pretty well kills it for me.

Edited by Tiltskillet

Kuva Quartak with the heat element and viral build and a nice roll crit Riven w/HM. That secondary fire mode will drop level 100 plus Nox with 1 head shot. And with Wisp the regular fire mode is a beast with inc fire rate. My favorite Kuva weapon/primary. 

Top 3 would be the Brakk. Which I have had a love affair with since partying with the sisters, or farming mine what seems a million years ago, you know back when it killed everything before the nerf.

The Khom no explaining should be needed.

The Karak which with my lucky riven roll allows me to run  a bane mod as well making it simply amazing. I still call it my better baza even after baza prime.

I will mention the Shildeg but it's not like there is a lot of melee offerings. I don't bother with the nukor or bramma too much cheese can make you constipated.

Honorable mention to the Hind

Edited by Nichivo
Typo
  • Like 1

My favorite has to be the Chakkhurr.
Not only is it really good, and it rewards accuracy, its the style that goes into it.  Its nicely modeled, has the black powder aesthetic, and for me I love the reload animations and its variations.  Honestly any of its reload animations are the best in the game IMHO and I wish more guns had detailed reload animations that were even half as good.

For sidearms its either the Nukor, simply for its ease of use and power, or the Brakk because I just like the Brakk.