Excalibur Prime post PBR Tint Mask and Default Color issues

Making a new thread because the old one had the bumps deleted so it got auto archived.

Ever since the Rathuum Update (U18.10) brought PBR to Excalibur, Nyx, Rhino and Ember Prime. However, because of a number of reasons that I totally understand, those came out... Not so nicely as the rest of updates done before. Most of the issues relay on the Tint channels, as the actual material conversion was truly good.

While all of them present issues, Excalibur Prime has been the one to suffer the most.

I'm going to post pics below of the most notable stuff I can see, but it's not limited to them. There's tints mixing, some outlines, bad shapes, out of line tints, missing details (ie: missing gold spots). I can even see stripes that are narrower than they should be on his back.

TINT MASK:
For reference, tint channel of Blinn Phong Excalibur Prime (took the original Design Council pic for the vote) + default colored screenshots:

iVzfjNl.jpg

?plugin=ref&page=EXCALIBUR&src=excalibur

And now pics with notes on them:
u8gkARK.jpg
DQ6vy8F.jpgPsuT2rY.jpg
IQtmwFb.jpg

7QKISoz.jpg

OEzS5Hr.jpg

F2lBY9u.jpg

QNGytrf.jpg

qvCGf7t.jpg

As I said, there's possibly more that eludes me. Still, even with all the small bits I am fairly confident this should be easy to fix.

If, for wahetever the reason you guys decide to make the tint mask from scratch again, then I'd suggest to rearrange the tints:

Tint 1: White
Tint 2: Backparts
Tint 3: Stripes -> Default channeling effects go to Tint 3, so by resetting them we can also gain back Channeling on stripes
Tint 4: Gold

DEFAULT COLORS:
Also, since we're on the topic: when the update happened the colors were changed and are not faithful to the design and overall aethetic Mynki attempted to create (which is mainly white and "goldish gray" due contrast), oversaturating them by a bit. To see what I mean, old Excalibur Prime tints:
T2EBn4a.jpg

In Hex Colors (thanks Photoshop):

• Tint 1: #a5a394 (it's on Yellow range)
  • Tint 2 and 3: #faf8eb (also on Yellow range)
  • Tint 4: #9d9690 (Orange-ish range)

Also for reference promo picture:

Founders_Upgrade.png

New Excalibur Tints:
0dAYCiP.jpg

The greys are more upwards on the spectrum, closer to green than the old.

Correct tints should be:

• Tint 1 (body white): #faf8eb
  • Tint 2 (gray lines): #a5a394
  • Tint 3: #9d9690

Seriously, I hope this can finally be fixed. It's personally really sorry to see the poor guy getting such a shaft. (And to be honest, I'm fairly and deeply disappointed in how all of this has been handled).

Thanks for your time.