[DE]Megan

The Deadlock Protocol: Hotfix 28.0.5

Posted (edited)

any plans on changing catchmoon primary mods from shotgun to rifle?

Edited by HLixir
  • Like 47

Posted (edited)

Good fixes. Now if you could fix this tiny bug where host and nobody else can extract from Veil Anomaly mission that would be great.

rwn4S5W.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 6

Thanks... but, you forgot to buff Protea's 1 duration and 2 damage. Was really hoping you would have adjusted her by now. 

• Like 37

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

You’ll now gain Solaris Standing upon freeing the Solaris captives in the Granum Void! The amount of Standing gained is dependent on saving all 3 captives is dependent on the tier of Granum Crown used:

• Granum Crown: 300 Solaris Standing
  • Exemplar Granum Crown: 600 Solaris Standing
  • Zenith Granum Crown: 900 Solaris Standing

Why haven't the standing gain of the Prisoners outside the Void been addressed yet? It's lower than a Spotted Bolarola/Red-Crested Virmink! Also, allow the Prisoners to bypass the Daily Standing. 

• Like 40

Posted (edited)

I was expecting 4 more pages. Also I am here for food I heard this was in the kitchen.

bored GIF

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 17

Can you add more capacity for new dojo room, 700 is not big number for that big room we need more like 1000-1500

• Like 8

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

I was expecting 4 pages. Also I am here for food I heard this was in the kitchen.

bored GIF

Pretty sure that is 4 pages. DE got really small pages.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the update DE! one question though, are you still working on the Command Intrinsics? can we expect it to ship soon?

Stay safe ❤️

Edited by MONSTERaider
  • Like 9

Thanks for the Hotfix!

I'd like to raise another minor thing: For some updates now I haven't been able to exit Archwing on landscapes using heavy melee / heavy slams. It was a satisfying thing to do and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been removed on purose 🙂 Fix would be nice, thanks ^^